Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BM14 + BaGB9 Are Live (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10126 replies to this topic

#121 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Most people guessed that it'd be Syberia. I still haven't received my gift bundle :cry:

Ah, I must have missed the speculation so I was pleasantly suprised. Make sure you don't have Johnny Cappuccino spammed or blocked.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#122 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Ah, I must have missed the speculation so I was pleasantly suprised. Make sure you don't have Johnny Cappuccino spammed or blocked.

I always check my spam mail, so that's not it. For some reason not everyone has received it yet. Then again, I bought the bundle a couple days after it went live, so maybe they're going in order of purchases? No idea. With GamersGate.. if you send a gift to a comcast.net email address, you're screwed lol.. hopefully it's not like that with Groupees.

#123 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

I always check my spam mail, so that's not it. For some reason not everyone has received it yet. Then again, I bought the bundle a couple days after it went live, so maybe they're going in order of purchases? No idea. With GamersGate.. if you send a gift to a comcast.net email address, you're screwed lol.. hopefully it's not like that with Groupees.

I guess comcast knows what's best for you :)

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#124 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

I guess comcast knows what's best for you :)

Yeah, comcast must be against digital hoarding :cry:

#125 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

I haven't received mine and I got mine day 1. So, we shall see

#126 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

Well, unless I can find people to trade codes with, it looks like my friends will be getting steam game keys for Birthdays for a while.

I haven't received mine yet. I didn't spring for Garshap, since the reviews were poor, but I am wondering if the bonus bundle includes it if you did buy Garshap initially. Conversely, I wonder if I were to spend $2 more to get Garshap now, if they would include it in the additional bundle. But then again, the reviews were poor.
gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

All of my discussions are governed by the Rational Discussion Flow-Chart.

#127 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

haven't got mine yet, using twitter to log in though so don't know where my email is going to be sent.

#128 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

I didn't spring for Garshap, since the reviews were poor, but I am wondering if the bonus bundle includes it if you did buy Garshap initially. Conversely, I wonder if I were to spend $2 more to get Garshap now, if they would include it in the additional bundle. But then again, the reviews were poor.

I'm actually wondering whether the bonus bundle includes Garhasp even if you didn't pay the $6. It would be weird but stranger things have happened.

#129 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

I got my gift code and it looks like Garshasp and Syberia are not included, its strange since I paid $6+ for the bundle. Postal 2, the comic book and the all the albums are in there though.

AnQAzfm.png

#130 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

I got my gift code and it looks like Garshasp and Syberia are not included, its strange since I paid $6+ for the bundle. Postal 2, the comic book and the all the albums are in there though.

Yeah, none of the bonus gift bundles have Garshasp. It should have Syberia though..

I still haven't received my bonus gift bundle.. I even private chatted with one of the admins and havent had any luck yet. I hope they never send out bonuses again via email for any future bundles, this is the only problem I've had with Groupees.

#131 Ceron

Ceron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

I received my bonus bundle around 9 AM this morning. I purchased fairly late, around when total sales were $34k.

#132 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

I don't have my bonus gift bundle yet either. I bought it on the first day, within hours of the bundle being put up.

#133 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

I thought I had a post in this thread but I guess not
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#134 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:26 AM

I think they run out of Syberia keys for a while, but check it later, they will add it :)

#135 egres

egres

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:59 AM

I thought I had a post in this thread but I guess not

Same here.... I'm sure posted earlier and now it's gone.

Anyway, I got one as a gift by someone I don't even know. I don't think it's my bonus since it reads: "Jonny Cappuccino has gifted you the Be Mine 3".... so if anyone wants it just PM me for it.

****EDIT!!!!!!!****

Code has been given away to sp8001 already.

Edited by egres, 04 July 2012 - 04:51 AM.

#136 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:22 AM

Siberia? Sweet.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#137 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

Groupees Twitter:
if you purchased by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST + havent received your gift e mail please write support@groupees.com, we'll fix

Looks like I'll have to email them

#138 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

Same here.... I'm sure posted earlier and now it's gone.

Anyway, I got one as a gift by someone I don't even know. I don't think it's my bonus since it reads: "Jonny Cappuccino has gifted you the Be Mine 3".... so if anyone wants it just PM me for it.

****EDIT!!!!!!!****

Code has been given away to sp8001 already.

That was your bonus. Jonny Cappuccino is one of the admins.

Groupees Twitter:
if you purchased by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST + havent received your gift e mail please write support@groupees.com, we'll fix

Looks like I'll have to email them

I had to do the same, emailed them a few hours ago.. hopefully they don't take very long to fix the issue. Never had to use groupees support.

#139 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

I didn't even know Avernum existed before this bundle and, 35 hours of gameplay later, I'm hooked.

Can't wait for the Steam summer sale so I can procure the rest of the Spiderweb games.

Edited by M_F_A_H, 04 July 2012 - 08:03 AM.

MARS

#140 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Did you start with Avernum 4 or go straight to 6?

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#141 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Did you start with Avernum 4 or go straight to 6?

Started with 4. It seemed like the logical thing to do.

MARS

#142 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

How do I install Postal 2?

#143 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

How do I install Postal 2?

You have to go to desura.com and download their Desura client, install it, create an account (if you don't have one) log in, and then use that key on your bundle to activate Postal 2 on Desura. Then you will be able to download and install it through Desura. If you run into any issues let us know and we'll try to walk you through it as activating a product on Desura can be tricky.

#144 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

You have to go to desura.com and download their Desura client...

Note that you do not have to use their client, although it may make managing your games on their service easier.

To activate the code, enter it in here (you'll need to create or log into a Desura account):
https://secure.desur.../gifts/activate

After the code is activated, you can download the installer on the game's page (as long as you're logged in):
http://www.desura.com/games/postal-2

#145 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

Note that you do not have to use their client, although it may make managing your games on their service easier.

To activate the code, enter it in here (you'll need to create or log into a Desura account):
https://secure.desur.../gifts/activate

After the code is activated, you can download the installer on the game's page (as long as you're logged in):
http://www.desura.com/games/postal-2

You know, I didn't know that. Very cool/convenient. I like Desura so I am glad I didn't know that and gave their client a chance, but that is agreat option to have. Thanks for the info.

#146 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for the info on Desura. Postal 2 was one of the main reasons I bit on this bundle. I hear it totally sucks, but it looks like some mindless fun.

bZ2g3eF.png

#147 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

Thanks for the info on Desura. Postal 2 was one of the main reasons I bit on this bundle. I hear it totally sucks, but it looks like some mindless fun.

Postal 2 is amazing. Little can match the joy of lighting a man on fire, urinating to put out his flaming corpse, and then chopping his head off with a shovel for the hell of it.

#148 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

Postal 2 is amazing. Little can match the joy of lighting a man on fire, urinating to put out his flaming corpse, and then chopping his head off with a shovel for the hell of it.

Exactly. Eat your heart out, GTA.

bZ2g3eF.png

#149 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

I'm still waiting for my free gift email. Support hasnt responded yet.

#150 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

I'm still waiting for my free gift email. Support hasnt responded yet.

Same. It seems like that Jonny Cappuccino guy is sending them all manually, which is why it's taking forever.. I emailed support a couple days ago and haven't had a response yet. I even talked Christian (one of the admins) and nothing has been done yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free