Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Groupees: CotW: UK [Master Reboot + Ultratron + Home Sheep Home 2 + Gun Monkeys] + Spotlight: Go Go Nippn (See OP)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
7670 replies to this topic

#91 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Looks like Groupies changed the wording on goal 5. Before, it was worded as such that the game and goal would only be revealed when we hit 40K. Presumably the goal to actually unlock it would have been higher than the 40k reveal point.

It's now been changed to the game being revealed and unlocked at 40k. Which means that there's an excellent chance that we'll get it.

#92 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Looks like Groupies changed the wording on goal 5. Before, it was worded as such that the game and goal would only be revealed when we hit 40K. Presumably the goal to actually unlock it would have been higher than the 40k reveal point.

It's now been changed to the game being revealed and unlocked at 40k. Which means that there's an excellent chance that we'll get it.

Yeah I noticed that as well. It's funny because one of their staff/mods/whatever he is had previously stated (before Groupees changed the wording) that the goal would be revealed at 40k, but not unlocked.

I guess they must've changed their mind, or the dude just had no idea what he was talking about.

Posted Image
http://imgur.com/fhPy1

#93 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

Still debating this bundle. All I wnt is avernum and red orchestra
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#94 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:19 PM

Still debating this bundle. All I wnt is avernum and red orchestra

That was all I wanted too and I ended up just grabbing it. I have no idea what the hell is going on with the Steam summer sale and I can't imagine that Avernum trilogy + Red Orchestra combined would ever be $4 or less so I just went for it and gave the other keys away.

There's also the possibility of maybe something I don't have for the 40k bonus but if not I'm fine with it.

steam_sig.png

#95 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

damn, oddworld and red orchestra!? makes me wish I bought the first 2 so I could get this one...damn ocd!

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#96 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:56 PM

damn, oddworld and red orchestra!? makes me wish I bought the first 2 so I could get this one...damn ocd!

Are those the only games that you want from this bundle? Because I already have those. We could split the cost. I'd buy the bundle and sell you those two codes for $2. Interested?

#97 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Only 2.5k til we reach the goal where we get the game with a Metacritic of 82.

Also Goal 6 now says this:
"All purchases made by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST will qualify for a special bonus to be revealed and distributed on Monday July 2"

#98 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

Only 2.5k til we reach the goal where we get the game with a Metacritic of 82.

Also Goal 6 now says this:
"All purchases made by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST will qualify for a special bonus to be revealed and distributed on Monday July 2"

I thought Goal 6 always said that?

#99 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

I thought Goal 6 always said that?

It's possible. I don't think it said that in the beginning...but I could be wrong.

#100 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

Speaking as somebody who just bought the bundle (and thus is not qualified to get bonus #6), I hope you all get a crappy indie movie.

#101 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

Speaking as somebody who just bought the bundle (and thus is not qualified to get bonus #6), I hope you all get a crappy indie movie.

"Bad Rats: The Movie - Unrated Czechoslovakian Director's Cut"

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#102 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:47 AM

"Bad Rats: The Movie - Unrated Czechoslovakian Director's Cut"

why not just send everyone a cyanide capsule.
lol

#103 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Got this from the chat on their site, this is the bonus that people who bought the bundle by June 29th will receive today.

Morning everyone... for those who purchased early, the bonus is a Giftable copy of Be Mine 3 that you can share with a friend

#104 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

a giftable copy of be mine 3? not bad I think we were all expecting another game, this is slightly better. Now I'm off to see if I can get someone to trade this for the current indie royale bundle

O6d6OER.jpg

#105 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Well, that was lame.
Posted Image

#106 Ceron

Ceron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

Has anyone received their bonus bundle yet? I don't even have the Paypal purchase/Groupees emails in my inbox, but it's possible I deleted them already and forgot about it.

#107 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

sooooo you get a 1x happy hour deal??? Does it include all the "if you pay more than..." stuff?

#108 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

Has anyone received their bonus bundle yet? I don't even have the Paypal purchase/Groupees emails in my inbox, but it's possible I deleted them already and forgot about it.

I don't think Groupees sends an e-mail. You have to sign in on the site to see your downloads.

MARS

#109 Ceron

Ceron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

I don't think Groupees sends an e-mail. You have to sign in on the site to see your downloads.

A Twitter post a few hours ago said they were emailing the gift bundle to everyone later today.

#110 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

So apparently as of last night some people reported getting their gift copy and some people, like me, still don't have it. I hope that this is just a very staggered roll out and not some problem on their end...

steam_sig.png

#111 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

So apparently as of last night some people reported getting their gift copy and some people, like me, still don't have it. I hope that this is just a very staggered roll out and not some problem on their end...

Same here. I hope certain email providers aren't blocking their emails or something, I've had that happen with gamersgate's gifts :cry:

#112 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

I haven't received mine either.....

#113 drock

drock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

My gift just came in.

Edited by drock, 03 July 2012 - 02:46 PM.

#114 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Just got mine as well.

steam_sig.png

#115 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

I just got mine as well. Brother just built his own rig so this works out.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#116 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

So the bonus game is Syberia. Or was that already covered?

#117 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

So the bonus game is Syberia. Or was that already covered?

Most people guessed that it'd be Syberia. I still haven't received my gift bundle :cry:

#118 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Awesome, I have been wanting Syberia forever and they have been kind of stingy on the Steam sales only doing 50% off.

Now about Syberia 2... :-P

steam_sig.png

#119 Lint21

Lint21

Probably Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

Hell yeah, Syberia is awesome - adventure game in the vein of The Longest Journey. Steam key showed up for it in my bundle :)

#120 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Awesome, I have been wanting Syberia forever and they have been kind of stingy on the Steam sales only doing 50% off.

Now about Syberia 2... :-P

That's the $80,000 secret bonus. . . .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free