Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Groupees: Dollar Day for Retro 3 Bundle! + CotW: UK (See OP)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
7629 replies to this topic

#7621 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

This bundle is rubbish... BundleStars should have at least something you're actually interested in.

but I already bought the toilet paper for this bundle.  

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#7622 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Someone explain this game to me please.  Are there really shy and awkward peeps out there who need this digital experience or is it a tongue in cheek thing.  I might be willing to check out Japan for $1 but I really don't need the extra "attention" from my guides don'tchasee.

Actually the dual-language dialogs sold me.  Good practice (and reason to expand my kanji).  I kinda want it and it's a buck.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#7623 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Actually the dual-language dialogs sold me.  Good practice (and reason to expand my kanji).  I kinda want it and it's a buck.

Ah.  That makes sense.  Maybe I will take that tour and learn something new.

#7624 TreadLife

TreadLife

End of line.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:20 AM

Looking to buy a dollar day retro groupee for the going rate of $1.50.   This is super last minute, and I gotta log off right now too.  But will definitely complete transaction if anybody helps me out with a little patience.

Thanks CAGs

Posted Image

#7625 smackattack

smackattack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:05 AM

im still looking for a $1.5 retro bundle as well....

#7626 Cloulien

Cloulien

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:31 AM

Looking for a Retro 3 as well for 1.50 send me a PM

Games I Have For Sale/Trade:

Spoiler

Private Message me or add me on steam for more information if you are interested

#7627 LoneGhost

LoneGhost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:39 AM

Looking to buy a dollar day retro groupee for the going rate of $1.50.   This is super last minute, and I gotta log off right now too.  But will definitely complete transaction if anybody helps me out with a little patience.

Thanks CAGs

im still looking for a $1.5 retro bundle as well....

Looking for a Retro 3 as well for 1.50 send me a PM

PM's sent. Anyone else needs one just send me a PM, I'll grab a couple extras.

#7628 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:47 AM

Guess we'll need a Groupees group buy page now.
Rule #32 - Enjoy the little things.

#7629 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:37 AM

Someone explain this game to me please.  Are there really shy and awkward peeps out there who need this digital experience or is it a tongue in cheek thing.  I might be willing to check out Japan for $1 but I really don't need the extra "attention" from my guides don'tchasee.

Well, it's an interesting premise for a game but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch some moon-eyed anime schoolgirl staring at me from across a table in a restaurant without being some combination of amused and mortified. Also I doubt my wife would appreciate it very much. I'll just wait for it to turn up in a Gala (or maybe a Royale as they seem to be running a lot of Groupees repeats of late).

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#7630 Souffrir

Souffrir

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:43 PM

Well, it's an interesting premise for a game but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch some moon-eyed anime schoolgirl staring at me from across a table in a restaurant without being some combination of amused and mortified. Also I doubt my wife would appreciate it very much. I'll just wait for it to turn up in a Gala (or maybe a Royale as they seem to be running a lot of Groupees repeats of late).

It was already in a Gala bundle: the first Monday bundle, to be specific.