Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: Nothing At The Moment (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10438 replies to this topic

#1291 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

Okay the GAR key just appeared in my account this morning and I didn't have to request it or anything.

Agreed though that Groupees could have handled the early ending of this bundle a lot better.

I've learned the hard way though if I really want to get a bundle not to hold out. The Gala Store Jagged Alliance bundle sold out on my before I got around to buying it, though I was lucky to find someone who sold me his extra copy.

steam_sig.png

#1292 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

It does seem like they could have just come out and said when they were getting close to 20,000 sold, "Hey, we only have 25,000 available, so get it while it lasts" or something. I grabbed it pretty early, mostly for Steam Eschalon and Planets Under Attack, but it sucks for those who didn't have a chance to snag it because they were relying on the countdown timer.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1293 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

Yay, got my GAR key! (The shump-like nature of this looks appealing to me.)

I must say that was a *fine* bundle, it was strong at the start and just got better and better. I need to remember to not forget about The Cat Lady.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1294 kitkatjam23

kitkatjam23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Dang, had Party of Sin on my wishlist on Steam since it came out, still $15 there. Sucks that I missed this.

#1295 XIGRIMxREAPERIX

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

Insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

Some nice fellow sold me his keys. Any game I should start with first?
Posted Image

#1296 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

Still can't believe I forgot to get this. *bangs head*

#1297 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Some nice fellow sold me his keys. Any game I should start with first?

Depends what you are in the mood for. I really like The Cat Lady (and yes Ashes you should play ;)) but it's not exactly a light romp.

Two Worlds II I think is fun to wander around in.

The others I haven't messed with too much though I did play the first Dungeons and it was okay.

steam_sig.png

#1298 Krugozor

Krugozor

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

I also missed this. If anyone has a spare copy maybe we can get to an agreement.

#1299 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

I missed this as I was fooled by the timer.... and then I go to reddit and see I won a bundle on their reddit contest! Talk about luck! :)

so, to share a bit of my luck, here is a key for Dungeons : Dark Lord.

ZIA50-GQVPA-N8C8F
Atheism is a non prophet organization

- George Carlin

#1300 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

With the strength of this Groupees bundle from the start, every time someone mentions how they missed it, I can't help but be reminded of:

X-Press 2 ft. David Byrne - Lazy

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1301 CallOfGoaty

CallOfGoaty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Anybody has a spare BMA bundle? I have PayPal.

#1302 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

With the strength of this Groupees bundle from the start, every time someone mentions how they missed it, I can't help but be reminded of:

yeah, with the price changing bundles I can see waiting for a drop maybe, but Groupees is usually up front about cost and the big games. Bonuses are just icing on the cake.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1303 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

There really is no excuse.

This thing ran forever and was constantly being mentioned for its neverending string of additions.

#1304 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

There really is no excuse.

This thing ran forever and was constantly being mentioned for its neverending string of additions.

I mean, I procrasitinated quite a bit on this one, and still ended up buying it nearly a week before the deadline.

#1305 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

I mean, I procrasitinated quite a bit on this one, and still ended up buying it nearly a week before the deadline.

Same.

#1306 Krugozor

Krugozor

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

Yeah, my bad.

I waited until the last moment because I was unsure about the $5 bundle (nothing really caught my attention although it was a great value). Then the sale ended early unexpectedly.

#1307 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

yeah, with the price changing bundles I can see waiting for a drop maybe, but Groupees is usually up front about cost and the big games. Bonuses are just icing on the cake.

Thats probably the best thing about it. No messing around unlike IR or IndieGala bundle prices continually fluctuating (or in IG's case ' changed artificially' ) :P
Posted Image

#1308 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

http://groupees.com/dgf
is Live, praetorians is amazing. Same goes for Imperial Glory.
a great bundle, but if I'm not wrong all of this stuff was in some ig.

#1309 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

That sounds about right so I'll probably skip. Not bad though.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1310 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Looks like the Commandos stuff was in 6, Broken Swords in 9, Praetorians in 10 and Imperial Glory in 11. I have the entire bundle already thanks to Fox and IG happy hours.

Edited: Forgot to look at the bonus, Commandos 4 which I don't have yet. Is that worth $1? I don't think I have played any of the Commandos games yet.

#1311 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

I haven't played any of the Commandos series either, but C4 seems to be more of an FPS with some strategy elements than a real-time tactics game like the rest of the series. If I didn't already own Praetorians (old but fun game!), I'd be in for $4. As is, I'll put down $1 and try to pick up C3 elsewhere.

#1312 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

This is the first time a Groupees bundle has been almost all repeats.. now to decide if Commandos Strike Force is worth a dollar.

#1313 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

I haven't played any of the Commandos series either, but C4 seems to be more of an FPS with some strategy elements than a real-time tactics game like the rest of the series. If I didn't already own Praetorians (old but fun game!), I'd be in for $4. As is, I'll put down $1 and try to pick up C3 elsewhere.

Commandos 3 has apparently been 99 cents on Steam a number of times.

steam_sig.png

#1314 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Commandos 3 has apparently been 99 cents on Steam a number of times.

Good to know, thanks. I knew I had seen it on sale for cheap recently, but I didn't realize that it had been that low. I still think the bundle for $4 is a great deal if you don't own any of the higher price tier games; alas, I have Praetorians, and that's one you can't gift/sell away.

#1315 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Looks like the Commandos stuff was in 6, Broken Swords in 9, Praetorians in 10 and Imperial Glory in 11. I have the entire bundle already thanks to Fox and IG happy hours.

Edited: Forgot to look at the bonus, Commandos 4 which I don't have yet. Is that worth $1? I don't think I have played any of the Commandos games yet.

Thanks, I almost bought this one because a couple of them weren't in my Steam library. I checked my ingiegala links and turns out it was because they are drm free. I think I may need help. :drool: Just like yesterday I almost pm'ed Fox for one of his indiegala colossus bundles (I checked my email and found the two gift links I purchased from him a couple weeks ago).
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#1316 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Fester Mudd is finally up.

Oh and Groupees says they are doing a Wadjet Eye bundle next week.

steam_sig.png

#1317 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Fester Mudd is finally up.

Oh and Groupees says they are doing a Wadjet Eye bundle next week.

If it includes Resonance and/or Primordia, I'll probably buy that. I've enjoyed all the other Wadjet Eye games on Steam so far.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#1318 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

I wish someone would update the thread title.

#1319 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

If it includes Resonance and/or Primordia, I'll probably buy that. I've enjoyed all the other Wadjet Eye games on Steam so far.

I'm hoping for The Shivah.

#1320 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

I'm hoping for The Shivah.

Ah, good point. I haven't played that either and I would really like play that as well.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free