Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Groupees: Retro 3 [Nosferatu + Dreaming Sarah + The LootCastle + More] + ShinyLoot 3 Bundle (See OP)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
7519 replies to this topic

#4051 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

At least for Groupees the 2nd tier price doesn't change, so there's no disadvantage waiting to see all the bonuses before committing $5. Zombie Driver looks interesting, but all the rest don't really do anything for me.

#4052 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

spoderman is the Anderson Cooper of the bundle scene

All that ill-will because they didn't hand-write codes for us in our time of need and -- I predict (i.e. I bullshit) -- now that they've delivered the essentials of life to all of us, ain't nobody gonna recant SHIT.

lol, I haven't received my key but not like it matters, I never play games.  I just collect them. 

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4053 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Nice, they put the games I don't have in the $1 section, and the ones I do in the $5 section. 

#4054 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

Yeah, the $5 tier is a bit silly this time. All of the top tier games have been previously bundled. Hell, Hamilton's Great Adventure was in a past Groupees bundle that was $4! Zombie Driver HD was in a Gala for cheap too. The only more worthwhile game is Krater, which was more pricey in an Indie Royale.

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#4055 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

I really think they're experimenting, to see how well a 100% rehash bundle will sell as long as all of the games support Steam cards. I was hoping this experiment would fail, I'd rather see new games in the future. Sadly, I think the bundle is selling pretty well so far, even with the crappy bonuses, so we may see more of these rehashes.

#4056 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

I really think they're experimenting, to see how well a 100% rehash bundle will sell as long as all of the games support Steam cards. I was hoping this experiment would fail, I'd rather see new games in the future. Sadly, I think the bundle is selling pretty well so far, even with the crappy bonuses, so we may see more of these rehashes.

Every time I've been in the chat and the repeats-or-no-repeats discussion has come up, people have gone as far as being pretty hostile when I've suggested to staff for their to be less repeats in the bundles. I honestly can't explain why, but people have no problem with repeats. Hell, they like repeats.

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#4057 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Every time I've been in the chat and the repeats-or-no-repeats discussion has come up, people have gone as far as being pretty hostile when I've suggested to staff for their to be less repeats in the bundles. I honestly can't explain why, but people have no problem with repeats. Hell, they like repeats.

Maybe they are fans of the trading thread ;)
Get chance and luck!

#4058 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

Next bonus is music unsurprisingly. Hope it unlocks soon so we can see what I assume will be another game bonus after that.

#4059 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

Next bonus is music unsurprisingly. Hope it unlocks soon so we can see what I assume will be another game bonus after that.

I wish they'd leave music out of this bundle. Music doesn't have cards.

#4060 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

I wish they'd leave music out of this bundle. Music doesn't have cards.

As a member of The Steam Card Farmers Union I second this.

#4061 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

As a member of The Steam Card Farmers Union I second this.

May I borrow your almanac?

MARS

#4062 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

Star Wolves 3 is the next bonus. Pretty sure I'm passing on this bundle.

#4063 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Many people have missed various past bundles.  It's as simple as that I think.

#4064 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yikes...

#4065 Flowette

Flowette

Level 56 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Star Wolves 3 is the next bonus. Pretty sure I'm passing on this bundle.

Is Star Wolves fe series with the Space Bears? Or am I thinking of something else?

#4066 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Is Star Wolves fe series with the Space Bears? Or am I thinking of something else?

Thats stardrive

#4067 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Yeah, does it matter which cards, all the ones I have left are pretty much crap. ;)

I don't sell cards that aren't foils - I make badges. So you could still have something I need. I've sent you a friend request.

foxhack.jpg
List your game collection at VGCollect! It's free! Come, we have cookies!

#4068 Deuterium7

Deuterium7

GMG Strike Force member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Has anyone received any Steam keys for the last haul of Greenlight games from Groupees? I know a few are long shots like PA, just curious if keys are released in bunches or all at once after officially being added to the Steam store. Typically it seems to take 2 weeks or so after a Greenlight announcement, right?  It seemed like I received my latest GunCraft key a week or two after others did so I was just curious if that's the norm.

I suppose you could say I'm kind of new to the whole Groupees Steam key release process of waiting and receiving.

76561197989105710.png

#4069 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Has anyone received any Steam keys for the last haul of Greenlight games from Groupees? I know a few are long shots like PA, just curious if keys are released in bunches or all at once after officially being added to the Steam store. Typically it seems to take 2 weeks or so after a Greenlight announcement, right?  It seemed like I received my latest GunCraft key a week or two after others did so I was just curious if that's the norm.

I suppose you could say I'm kind of new to the whole Groupees Steam key release process of waiting and receiving.

I got my Paranautical Activity key and my Zafehouse Diaries key from them already. 

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#4070 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I got a key for Paranautical Activity the other day. Promptly traded it off ;)

Also got my Zafehouse Diaries key like fox, as well as one for Bleed. I can't remember too many others that got greenlit, I'd have to cross reference what I have.

Get chance and luck!

#4071 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

I got my Paranautical Activity key and my Zafehouse Diaries key from them already. 

Likewise. Not that I've actually activated them, though.

#4072 Deuterium7

Deuterium7

GMG Strike Force member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

Bizarre. I still don't have my Paranautical Activity key from the Be Mine 8 bundle.

I faintly remember someone mentioning a "process" one had to go through to get steam keys for some of these games. Like a proof of purchase or something. However, now I can't find where that information came from.

76561197989105710.png

#4073 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Bizarre. I still don't have my Paranautical Activity key from the Be Mine 8 bundle.

I faintly remember someone mentioning a "process" one had to go through to get steam keys for some of these games. Like a proof of purchase or something. However, now I can't find where that information came from.

The ones mentioned here are just supposed to show up in your groupees profile when you click the game icon. 

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#4074 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

I don't sell cards that aren't foils - I make badges. So you could still have something I need. I've sent you a friend request.

Ok, I have them all on the market though, so you won't see any in my inventory.

Still no steam key for Paranautical Activity yet. :(

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4075 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Ah, okay. Please send me a PM over Steam whenever you like, I'm usually around all day.

foxhack.jpg
List your game collection at VGCollect! It's free! Come, we have cookies!

#4076 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Same here.

#4077 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Er... if anyone wants to part with/sell me their PA Steam key let me know.  And don't link me to the trade thread, I know it's there but I'm a VIP!

#4078 Deuterium7

Deuterium7

GMG Strike Force member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Same here.

I had the same issue with Paranautical Activity, so I contacted Groupees directly. They responded quickly and added a Steam key to my profile page. Very impressed with their customer service in the two times I've had to request Steam keys.

76561197989105710.png

#4079 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

I am pretty sure you must first redeem the Desura key. Then you go to a key list page on Desura and it gives you a Steam key.

From the top left Blue settings button on Desura: Click Help. Then from there choose Site Map. Then under the bolded Shopping: text, you will find a CD Keys link (click this.) You should see a page with tons of games. Under the options column you should see Play, Download, and Keys links next to the game's name. Click Keys and voila.

So I just had to track this post down to figure out how to get my key for Paranormal. Once again, your post was most helpful. If I could "like" it a second time, I would.

Thanks again.

#4080 CarpeCubensis

CarpeCubensis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

speaking of desura. It is hell to try to get that whole thing dealt with on mac. yuck.