Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
9281 replies to this topic

#9271 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Squirrel bought it for the pretentious game, probably so he could post a pretentious review for it while eating his pretentious food nuts.

http://steamcommunit...mmended/279540/

Selling a Steam gift/tradeable copy of: Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98)

#9272 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

Does anyone have an extra Battlepillars? About the only game i'm interested in the Tuesday bundle. If you want to play the pretentious game just play the flash games...why that thing is wasting a slot makes me sad.

Hopefully someone hooked you up and you enjoy the game. Was one my surprises this year.

Like clockwork. :-P

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#9273 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:00 AM

Yes I got hooked up. About the only thing I would touch with a 10 foot pool in that Tuesday bundle. Volt and T.E.C. are good though...too bad I already had those.

#9274 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:10 AM

Not enough words. It's almost concise. Waggles has taken over the loquacious review market it seems.

mqefRtE.jpg

mdUFwSE.png

#9275 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:55 AM

So I guess there's a pretty low chance of any special 11th hour set the clock back extra deal shenanigans on the Build a Greenlight Bundle right?

I'm just really paranoid to buy from Poopees lately because of the Gala-esque tricks they've been pulling lately.

mdUFwSE.png

#9276 Modest Package

Modest Package

Posted Today, 04:11 AM

BAGB7 didn't and was sandwiched in between stuff that did.  I don't think any BABs have had dollar days, just the tiered ones.  Seems like it's been a while since they've lowered the minimum either.

Almost forgot this one.

#9277 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

So I guess there's a pretty low chance of any special 11th hour set the clock back extra deal shenanigans on the Build a Greenlight Bundle right?

I'm just really paranoid to buy from Poopees lately because of the Gala-esque tricks they've been pulling lately.

Oj4K20m.jpg

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#9278 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:39 AM

Thanks for the heads-up on the expiring BAGB 8. I forgot all about it. I picked up all of them except for Radium and Elements: Soul of Fire. 

76561197971332172.png

#9279 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:43 AM

I'm sure they'll eventually pull some kind of shenanigans with BABs, but for now, at least, there isn't any precedent.

#9280 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:54 AM

re: ARKADIANAX

Should I be worried they'll pull a Suguri and say 'Oh it wasn't in our Indie Royale contract to give Steam keys' and begrudgingly buy it again on Groupees? The fact the Indie Royale buyers only have the demo on Desura does not fill me with confidence regarding the potential Steam keys.

*Edit: Oh Fuck it, I'll just scream at them at let them ban me if they want. I know it's only a quarter but it's the principle!

mdUFwSE.png

#9281 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:22 AM

I'm normally pretty hard on Greenlamp fundles, but this one appealed to me, $1.25 for:

Cyberpink 3776 (yay, shmup)

Leave Home (yay, shmup)

ARKADIANAX (yay, shmup)

The Sun at Night (could be decent, maybe just middling)

Radium (could be decent)

I could have saved another $0.25 by cutting either of the last two, but meh.  The others looked yawn-worthy.

Edit: Grr, why does Groupees think Amazon payments take so long to clear, humble handles them without issue.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#9282 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:43 AM

7ceb968edf2559e0fa6c575ba47ed495.jpg

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this