289 replies to this topic

#211 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

http://www.gamestop....hy-reigns/90111

look at the used price jabroni.

Providing false information isn't helping anyone. This is CAG, not a charity for game publishers. The game is $30 MSRP and will likely be cheaper over time if people wait. People can make up their own mind when to buy without being tricked into thinking the price is going up.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#212 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

It's probably just an error, iirc Sega announced the MSRP at $30.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#213 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

wait... someone check the tiv on it XD laugh so hard if its like 40

#214 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Wow, it's true, Walmart didn't get the memo.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#215 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

That's an error. Both Sega and Platinum have stated MSRP is $30. I even quoted the press release earlier. Just admit you're wrong and move on.

#216 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

it may be an error but thats the used price listed. same goes for walmart. as wrong as they are, right now thats the price. i never said thats what the price is supposed to be, i just said those were the prices that are listed. learn the difference.

now playing:

#217 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

it may be an error but thats the used price listed. same goes for walmart. as wrong as they are, right now thats the price. i never said thats what the price is supposed to be, i just said those were the prices that are listed. learn the difference.

No, your whole argument was that people better buy now or they will have to pay more later. That's not gonna happen. Gamestop and Walmart have pricing errors now. They will likely be corrected later and if not, people can still buy the game from the other vendors who have and will continue to have the correct pricing. Learn to properly explain your ridiculous arguments. Here is your exact statement -

gs website shows 54.99 used. this plus walmart selling for 59.99 makes me think 29.99 might just be a temporary promotional price after all..

You have no evidence for that claim, so please drop it.

#218 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Well I just got back from getting my preordered copy at Gamestop and it was $30 there. Kinda surprised Walmart is even carrying this to be honest, is it in-store for WM or just on the web?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#219 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Gamestop copy. Anyone receive Bayotta Code ???
"Evil is Funs"

#220 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

so many tears in your post. i know many people here who buy new releases within the first week USED at gs. i was giving them a heads up because the used price is soo much higher than the new. i already knew msrp is 30 and have been posting in this thread since it was started LAST YEAR. , i'm just pointing out that gs and walmart are both much higher. let it go.

No, your whole argument was that people better buy now or they will have to pay more later. That's not gonna happen. Gamestop and Walmart have pricing errors now. They will likely be corrected later and if not, people can still buy the game from the other vendors who have and will continue to have the correct pricing. Learn to properly explain your ridiculous arguments. Here is your exact statement -

gs website shows 54.99 used. this plus walmart selling for 59.99 makes me think 29.99 might just be a temporary promotional price after all..

You have no evidence for that claim, so please drop it.

now playing:

#221 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

ya i got a code towards the bottom of my receipt. did u get urs instore or online?

now playing:

#222 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

this is a fighting game right?

This is a brawler, which is like a fighter, but closer to Dynasty Warriors sorta deal. Anarchy Reigns has a pretty advanced combat system (nowhere near a fighter, but way more depth than a Koei title) and the characters are pretty diverse.

@ DG

You have to realize that this game was NEVER intended to be $30 dollars, Sega just made a stupid move and delayed it. In this time the Japanese version did pretty poor (partly due to marketing, partly do to flaws in gameplay / story), so they instead put forth no effort in the US / EU and merely dropped the MSRP to help sell it. Having paid $90 dollars for it, I can't say it's worth it, but I can say it's worth $30.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#223 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yes in-store 2 DLC codes print on receipt if you preordered.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#224 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Did anyones pre-order code not work? Mine didn't work :(

I did a search and saw that quite a few people are having the same problem on gamefaqs

I'm pretty pissed.

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#225 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

Did anyones pre-order code not work? Mine didn't work :(

I did a search and saw that quite a few people are having the same problem on gamefaqs

I'm pretty pissed.

mine worked fine, you can just call the Gamestop you got the codes from and most likely they will give you new codes.
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#226 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

2 codes? mine only had 1 and it was for both bayonetta and the multiplayer mode. ps3. maybe 360 has 2 codes?

Yes in-store 2 DLC codes print on receipt if you preordered.

now playing:

#227 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

so its not 30 bucks anymore? how much is it then now?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#228 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

My code isnt working either -_-, now I have to wait till tomorrow morning.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#229 ECW_fan

ECW_fan

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

Check the link again online for 30 still.

#230 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Saw this at Shopko today for both the 360 and PS3 and they were tagged $29.99. Shopko got the memo but Wal-mart didn't?

#231 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

Picked up mine today at Gamestop...got both pre-order codes. Both codes redeemed just fine.

#232 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

2 codes? mine only had 1 and it was for both bayonetta and the multiplayer mode. ps3. maybe 360 has 2 codes?

yea 360 version is 2 codes
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#233 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

Shoot!!! I had forgotten about this since it was so long ago I had pre-ordered on Amazon. Totally would have cancelled and done a GS pre-order had I known about the Bayonetta code!

#234 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Bought the game earlier today and its really fun I have no regret buying it, the only problem i have is that the online is pretty much dead but if you have friends you can play with bots.My favorite online game mode is Death Ball its like halo's Griffball except more extreme.

#235 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

No idea why it's titled dead. It's MSRP is $30.

#236 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

No idea why it's titled dead. It's MSRP is $30.

It was made MONTHS ago when this was only an "accident". They quickly changed the price to $60 and was labeled dead. Someone decided to bump this older topic, so it reads "dead" and more importantly lacks all the complainers saying "MSRP is not a deal".

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#237 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

It was made MONTHS ago when this was only an "accident". They quickly changed the price to $60 and was labeled dead. Someone decided to bump this older topic, so it reads "dead" and more importantly lacks all the complainers saying "MSRP is not a deal".

It's $30 in store. $30 is MSRP. I saw it hours ago.

#238 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

It's $30 in store. $30 is MSRP. I saw it hours ago.

OP = 06-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Offer was dead at the time.
Someone bumped it.

Not denying these things, just explaining why it says "dead" in the title.

#239 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

so its not 30 bucks anymore? How much is it then now?

$29.99

#240 Dezner

Dezner

Kanetsugu! <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

Haha, fun game. Played a bit of the story and randomly decided to jump in online and it was crazy fun despite not knowing what was going on. I think I played Survival mode? Kinda like Horde mode! :D

OrangeGouf.png