Playstation 3D Display $199.99 at GameStop & Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#901 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Edit: ^^^ couldn't agree more!! Horrible speakers, and the screen is damn near a mirror in our bedroom

Mine has been going strong for like 2-3 months now. Use it a good amount of hours every day too

Edited by shadowkast, 06 November 2012 - 11:14 PM.

#902 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

When I first picked it up (when the price first dropped to 199), I would get the black screen about 10 times a day. But in the past week, I've only had it happen maybe once or twice total. I don't know if I should worry, or accept it as possibly "fixing" itself. It's kept on the majority of the time as a second monitor.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#903 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

sorry but considering it has no TV tuner built into it, it is not a TV

Granted @ $500 it probably should have come with a remote, just wanted to make sure you two realized that just about any universal remote will work. I'm pretty sure it was the first Sony code listed for my Comcast remote. I don't know about a 3d button, because I've only used it for a couple 3d games with the my ps3 and it automatically switched, but I'm pretty sure all the other buttons work, including going through the menus.

Thanks! Might try this if I find 1 laying around. Hope the other remote goes on sale.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png