Killer Instinct SNES Factory sealed!

If anyone wants to buy all of them at below ebay, but still making a profit for myself, Ill cut them a deal. Im just too lazy to dick with ebay etc anymore.

Ill be honest, Id have to get home later today and double check my count to quote that. Already below ebay and it would run lower than that. If Ive got the 5 or 6 I think I have, Im thinking 30 to 35 a pop plus s/h.

Finally got around to remembering to count these and I have 4 left.

Looking at ebay, we know how subjective that can be. High most recent 80.00. Low most recent 37.00.

Im comfy asking 65.00ea.

If you do all 4. 50.00ea.

Would also entertain a trade towards a brand new or extremely like new 3ds xl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking at ebay, we know how subjective that can be. High most recent 80.00. Low most recent 37.00.

Im comfy asking 65.00ea.

Im comfy asking 65.00ea.

Im comfy asking 65.00ea.

I have 4 left.

Im comfy asking 65.00ea.

Free Bump. I see you have Heroes in your sig. You wouldn't happen to collect memorabilia from the show would you? Just curious cuz I have cards (the prop cards of their worn costumes), a signed comic, and a few other things. :D

bread's done
Back