Easy MP3 & Live Nation Cash wins (21+ and FB required)

Does anybody know if you can stack the concert cash codes or combine them with the $10 off codes you can get with coke points?

[quote name='iid970']Thanks op I just won 25 bucks don't know what to redeem though[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. All the shirts are small.

I'll find something sooner or later though. :whistle2:k

Got $25 concert cash. Not much I wanna listen to in the store, but it's cool that I got it.

Won $25, thanks OP.

I used Concert Cash once before with the Coke products, unless things have drastically changed...

You'll need a credit card to make a purchase. Visa (and other) gift cards with change on it will work fine if you're not spending any real money. Shipping rates are a little on the steeper side and I don't believe are included in the gc price.

But yeah, I recommend picking up the mp3s.

If anybody wins a $50.00 code and does not want it can you send it my way please. I want to take my wife to the DMB show in july for her b-day but with closing cost on our house and all the other bills that come up when you buy a house I am flat broke. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Anthony

p.s.
I could trade two $25.00 codes for a $50.00.

Or some Coke points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Got $25.
Would have come in handy to bring down the costs of my Maiden tix last night though but maybe I can find another show to go to before I leave the country.

As far as I can tell, the terms only say one code / transaction and code can only be used once.
Does anyone know if there is a term specifying only one code used per account?

edit: with the same FB account, I've gotten (3) $25 concert cash codes.

Free Budlight mobile phone skin
You've just won a free Mobile Phone Cover from SkinIt!

Winning Prize Code: AU9YH3HME52H

Confirmation Number: 777a3ee5-7666-4402-85f3-e33e6??

Redemption Instructions:

On you computer, go to www.skinit.com/budlight
Enter your winning prize code and hit "Go". Code is case sensitive.
Choose your mobile phone device and a Bud Light design
Add the item to your cart and check out!

Important Information:
Code expires 9/15/12. Valid in the United States only. Void where prohibited by law.

Questions:
If you have any additional questions, please Contact Us. You will be directed to fill out a form that will be sent directly to our help desk.
Redeem

Thanks OP! I got 25 and the wife got 50 in concert cash..then proceeded to purchase Journey/Pat Benatar/Loverboy tickets for West Palm Beach, FL....and yes I'm not afraid to admit it.

[quote name='Arakias']Free Budlight mobile phone skin
You've just won a free Mobile Phone Cover from SkinIt!

Winning Prize Code: AU9YH3HME52H

Confirmation Number: 777a3ee5-7666-4402-85f3-e33e6??

Redemption Instructions:

On you computer, go to www.skinit.com/budlight
Enter your winning prize code and hit "Go". Code is case sensitive.
Choose your mobile phone device and a Bud Light design
Add the item to your cart and check out!

Important Information:
Code expires 9/15/12. Valid in the United States only. Void where prohibited by law.

Questions:
If you have any additional questions, please Contact Us. You will be directed to fill out a form that will be sent directly to our help desk.
Redeem[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I just got my mother a new phone cover. :cool:

[quote name='kujen']Interesting...has anyone not won? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I did! I won a whole lot of nothing!

[quote name='woz3323']I did! I won a whole lot of nothing![/QUOTE]

Same here.

EDIT: I take it back, I won a phone cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nimrod4431']I guess they are out of codes already for today?[/QUOTE]

You guys need to read the rules for instant win games. It's not a code they just give out first come first serve. These types of games are all the same. Someone in the Moviefone thread I made called it "rigged" but he doesn't understand either.

Before the contest starts, a computer randomly will randomly chose winning days/times. The first person to play at or after each winning time wins the prize designated for that time. So no, all the tickets haven't been given out yet. It's dumb luck if you win or not. Just try daily.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Problem is, we won $25 10 times in a row yesterday. Now nothing. Random huh?[/QUOTE]

I already posted that I won $100 and my wife won $25 this morning. Yesterday all we won was 5 downloads each. Which was fine, 10 MP3's isn't terrible. People are probably winning MP3 downloads and just aren't posting about it.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Maybe it at least has something to do with your IP since like I said.. I couldn't lose yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Well if they caught you cheating and using more than on account you might have been banned.

Damn. i wish I saw this earlier. Seems like now that it has more traffic it's harder to win. Still, big thanks to you OP! Awesome find!

[quote name='Blaster man']Before the contest starts, a computer randomly will randomly chose winning days/times. The first person to play at or after each winning time wins the prize designated for that time. So no, all the tickets haven't been given out yet. It's dumb luck if you win or not. Just try daily.[/QUOTE]

Dumb luck? More like dumb system. I won 9x times in a row and then had 3x losses so I stopped.

[quote name='Crippldogg']Just won $50!![/QUOTE]

You could use that on a concert ticket or you could buy CD's with it. With my $100 code I got a couple concert tickets. With my wife's $25 code, she got 2 CD's. They charged $3 to mail each though. But that's still pretty reasonable.

bread's done
Back