Naruto Shippuden: Ulimate Ninja Storm 3 Announced

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It’s confirmed! Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is all set for 2013! Earlier this week a rumor came out that Shonen Jump will be revealing Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2′s latest masterpiece. Well, here it is! Saiyan Island is excited to present to you the scan to confirm Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3! As you can see below, it features the Nine Tails Invasion from Naruto Shippuden. In the screenshot at the very bottom left, it’s Minato vs the Masked Man. In the screenshot to the right of it, it seems that epic boss battles have returned! The Third Hokage is taking on the Nine Tailed Demon Fox!

http://www.saiyanisl...3-set-for-2013/

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#2 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

have all the PSP, PS3 & most of the PS2 ones but have yet to play more than 1-2 hour of part 1 all the rest lay in the backlog.

#3 WiiGame

WiiGame

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

this game is going to be soo kick ass!! i really can't wait to play this! been playing generations since the day it came out! here is the first image for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Posted Image

#4 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

I feel like I was cheated in generations. Its like they took everything that made UNS2 epic, striped it, added a few new characters, and slapped the name generations on it...

#5 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

So who is getting this for PS3 and wants to play to today?

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#6 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:00 AM

I have it for PS3. My PSN name is the same as my CAG name. I already have you on my friends list chicagocubsfan. I suck pretty bad though lol.

#7 RCS0926

RCS0926

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

I played the demo the other day, which was pretty epic. However, I'm not getting this game for a long time.

#8 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

I beat the story. And it was great game