SSX Friend Request thread

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Figured I'd make this since I've noticed quite a few people posting to add them. I have zero PS3 friends that have played SSX, so I really need some ridernet buddies.

PSN ID- BrotherDaz

Cool Daz I will Add you just picked it up today so still need to try it out.

PSN: DFB

Last edited by a moderator:
any1 even on ssx? i only seen a few ppl on this list even logged on from yesterday. I guess not much interest then

What's the point? You're just racing ghosts of people and trying to beat their time, right? There's no actual multiplayer.

Hey I just got the game and after my initial reactions i am now finding the game alot more fun. I found this cool website that had the first 2 ssx game soundtracks(khinsider.com) except it didn't have the OG SSX menu music which was one of the best video game tracks i have ever heard and the reason i went mp3 hunting in the first place. I looked everywhere but cannot find it, can anyone help me out? I was also looking for the track from the second stage of air zonk called brains town. Would really appreciate some help, thanks in advance if anybody cool out there is willing to share info on where to get those two insane tracks.

[quote name='Scorch']What's the point? You're just racing ghosts of people and trying to beat their time, right? There's no actual multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

There's some badges that you can get that require other people.

I'm going to add everyone in here. My PSN is gettinmoney662.

bread's done
Back