Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/24/12 to 6/30/12)

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#31 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:05 AM

Tempted to buy Skylanders, but I can't pull the trigger knowing the Mega Pack was $49.99.

#32 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

wish it was "receive Spider-man 1, 2, and 3 on bluray"

amazon uk has the boxed trilogy for cheap. check out the blu ray section of this site for details.

#33 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:41 AM

Gotta see reivews on the new spidey game before I jump on it. Its looking alot like spidey 2 and thats a great thing. Im currently on my playthrough of shattered dimensions, so if the reviews are great Ill be getting a good game, spiderman 3 on bluray, and $10 towards the early showing of the new movie. That would be epic.

Shattered Dimensions was amazing! I finished it a month or so ago, and loved every minute of it. I want to go back and unlock the alt. costumes to see what they look like. I'm currently playing Sorcery and Starhawk though. Great games if you ask me.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#34 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

Does anyone know if the "Welcome" coupons for newly subscribing to their magazines stack with sale prices?
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#35 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

Wow, even at $20, stores can't get rid of the heaping mounds of Final Fantasy XIII-2 garbage. Horrid game bombed horribly. Guess SE should have gone back to the old FF formula instead of the new garbage.

Loved xiii-2. Got it for $15 with @gamer coupons, traded for $23 back to best buy. Considering a rebuy to finish up platinum. Battle system is great and it was more on point than xiii. Couldn't get enough of it. I don't think a sale deems it as garbage, games like me3 etc. go on sale far quicker these days.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#36 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:46 AM

Me wanty SSX!

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#37 TheRealRizzo

TheRealRizzo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

I don't know if anyone can answer this, but Best Buy has a pre-owned copy of an unreleased game on there website (with Free Shipping), what happens if I order it? The game is Luigi's Mansion 2. I'm tempted to see what I get xD it says release date 1/31/2012.

#38 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

Does anyone know if the "Welcome" coupons for newly subscribing to their magazines stack with sale prices?

Back when I used mine in March they stacked. I would guess that they still do.

#39 argyle

argyle

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

Doh, and I *just* bought Spidy 1&2 (the 2 I was missing) today. #-o Oh well, I guess I can still get the game & one of those two movies and just return the sealed one w/ my receipt from today. Just more of a hassle that way.
Posted Image

#40 MattyB

MattyB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

Where is that SSX sale :(

Agreed. Was hoping that was going on sale this coming week to combine with the @Gamer coupon.

#41 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:43 AM

Doesn't :ds:Brave have movie cash with it? If so, buy it for $20, use the movie cash(don't think you're specifically locked to the Brave movie with it either) and trade the game right back in for $16.80($8 tiv currently @ BB but w/ 110% bump from promo n GCU). :D Movie night for essentially $4 n change(before popcorn n snackage costs:cry:).

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#42 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

Doesn't :ds:Brave have movie cash with it? If so, buy it for $20, use the movie cash(don't think you're specifically locked to the Brave movie with it either) and trade the game right back in for $16.80($8 tiv currently @ BB but w/ 110% bump from promo n GCU). :D Movie night for essentially $4 n change(before popcorn n snackage costs:cry:).

This is a good idea except that bestbuy is going to drop the tiv when the game goes on sale :(
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#43 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

I like that Modern Warfare 2 gets an ad mention 2 1/2 years after release.
Posted Image

#44 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

lol my copy is still sealed.

I like that Modern Warfare 2 gets an ad mention 2 1/2 years after release.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#45 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

damn no good deals for me.. looking for a decent deal on 360, have 225 in best buy credit burning a whole in my pocket.

#46 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:21 AM

I know best buy and newegg did free 360 deal last year, but I can't remember, did amazon do this as well?

#47 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

I know best buy and newegg did free 360 deal last year, but I can't remember, did amazon do this as well?

for some reason i want to say yes, but dont quote me on it. atleast wait it out to mid week to see if amazon matches the deal.

#48 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

how much does FF XIII-2 trade in for?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#49 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

Check it for your self son!
http://www.bestbuy.c...17093&type=page
Also there is a 'Best Buy Trade-In' App on Android and App Store
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#50 simdog

simdog

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

So, pissed i missed out on the $50 GC witha Vita purchase a couple weeks ago, anyone know anywhere that has an offer similar to this?

#51 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

So, pissed i missed out on the $50 GC witha Vita purchase a couple weeks ago, anyone know anywhere that has an offer similar to this?

Best Buy has 'Free Game and Carrying Pouch' with purchase of a Vita going on this week ending Saturday.
You can choose from Uncharted, MLB 12, Unit 13, Hot Shots Golf or Wipeout.

So if you're planning on buying Uncharted anyways and getting the case there's a $70 value between the two.
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#52 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

Is FF13-2 worth $20? or should I really wait for it to drop even lower? (doubt that'll happen anytime soon)

test.gif

#53 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Is FF13-2 worth $20? or should I really wait for it to drop even lower? (doubt that'll happen anytime soon)

I'd say yes unless you really hated FF XIII-one, they are milking the series, I believe FF XIII-3 has been confirmed.

Gamestop also had this for $19.99 but the price went back up!

I don't see any point in buying MW 2 now, especially the online gameplay, full of hackers...

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#54 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

I'd say yes unless you really hated FF XIII-one, they are milking the series, I believe FF XIII-3 has been confirmed.

I don't see any point in buying MW 2 now, especially the online gameplay, full of hackers...

No it hasnt been. Thats only been a fan wish bc the ending to 2 didnt provide any real resolution

$20 is a decent price for MW2. Not everyone gets into or cares for the competitive multiplayer. The campaign and all those spec ops missions should be enough to satisfy at that price. I personally thought it wasnt as good as COD4, but for $20 its good enough, especially for someone that eventually wants to get into MW3
Posted Image

#55 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

No it hasnt been. Thats only been a fan wish bc the ending to 2 didnt provide any real resolution

$20 is a decent price for MW2. Not everyone gets into or cares for the competitive multiplayer. The campaign and all those spec ops missions should be enough to satisfy at that price. I personally thought it wasnt as good as COD4, but for $20 its good enough, especially for someone that eventually wants to get into MW3

Spoiler

#56 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

I heard the ending complaints but I felt the ending to xiii-2 was apt for the storyline. Although I can't believe so and so, well no need for spoilers. It's final fantasy, there's not really a final fantasy there will be a XV, non-online version.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#57 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

Spoiler

That is not confirmation that FF XIII-3 is coming. For all anyone knows they could do a 3DS sequel like they did with the DS and Revenant Wings for XII

#58 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

That is not confirmation that FF XIII-3 is coming. For all anyone knows they could do a 3DS sequel like they did with the DS and Revenant Wings for XII

my point is most people take that as confirmation. plus the trend of trilogies seems to indicate that yes a third and final one will occur.

#59 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

my point is most people take that as confirmation. plus the trend of trilogies seems to indicate that yes a third and final one will occur.

Don't forget that XIII was just part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis story. You still have Versus XIII and (unless they utterly scrapped it all out after dropping the XIII moniker) Type-0.
Posted Image

#60 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

What are the welcome coupons?