Amazon Gold Box Event w/ Max Payne 3 $39.99 - Tuesday 6/26

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

#361 Infinity1911

Infinity1911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:35 AM

Horrible timing for me on the Spiderman deal! Hey Tony - give us another shot at that one, man. :)

#362 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:52 AM

Check out our next #Lightning #Deal in 10 minutes. Get the AmazonBasics PS3 Wired USB Headset for $15.99 - http://$$$$$$$$/MQZqhN

http://www.amazon.co...red USB Headset

#363 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:56 AM

lololol the entire troll family came out from under the amazon bridge today.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#364 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:58 AM

http://www.amazon.co...red USB Headset

That is pretty disappointing. I was hoping for the 7.1 PS3 headset.

CBrownsT10.png

#365 Argive

Argive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

Ahhh weak. I was all set to buy that wireless headset. :(
Posted Image

#366 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I'm sorry... I normally post something at least relatively productive to the thread, but god damn, I was counting down the timer ready to click the 'buy it now' and I felt totally trolled!
Posted Image

#367 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

LOL @ this piece o' shit Amazon PS3 headset! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

#368 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:13 AM

Hmm, I'm a little disappointed I missed GoT since I was away from my computer. Oh well, it will probably be on sale for cheaper in the future anyway. Not that I have too much time for it right now anyhow.

#369 Olympus

Olympus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

Not true. I've had many concerns addressed head-on with no generic response like that - just either a well-constructed response and/or some credit. Amazon is great for CS :)

So, because you didn't like the sale, you think you deserve Amazon credit? I know the CS is great... when there's an actual problem. Being mad about a game that isn't $10 cheaper isn't exactly a major problem. It's just someone who somehow feels that they were entitled to a cheaper price.

#370 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

I still got the Spider-Man game for $10 so this whole sale wasn't a major failure...at least for me.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#371 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:34 AM

That is pretty disappointing. I was hoping for the 7.1 PS3 headset.

I must thank Amazon for providing wonderful comedy today with their steady stream of tin box deals. To think that last night, I actually thought they might make an effort to earn new customers...what a joke. I've spent 3500 bucks a BB this year and 10 bucks at amazon(boxes of non perishable food, lol). I only see that disparity increasing now...

#372 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:53 AM

I didn't notice this sale til just now but I see that I didn't miss much apparently.

ostzsk.jpg

#373 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:54 AM

Dang I would have snagged Edge of time for $10...oh well

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#374 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:03 AM

Dang I would have snagged Edge of time for $10...oh well

You and me both brosuke.

#375 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

So complaining till they sell it for a price you like is NOT entitlement? You jump on good deals when it goes on sale or if its on clearance. You are nagging Amazon in hopes they do what you want. How is that not entitlement?

It's amazing I even have to explain this, but I'd rather you understand so you don't get confused again.

If I were asking for something for nothing, it would be entitlement. I am looking to give them my money for a product. Because I have significant brand loyalty towards Amazon, I would like it if they offered deals at the same level as their competitors, who I have no loyalty to as a customer. In short, I want to give Amazon my money over any other option, due to great customer service, speedy delivery, and other great experiences.

Now, as you may know, Amazon has fallen behind in the past year on gaming deals. So much so, it's become kind of a running gag in our community. I would like Amazon to offer deals that are at least on par with their competitors, so I can continue the great relationship I have with them as a customer.

With this in mind, I sent a friendly email to Amazon, expressing what was said above, in hopes that if others did the same, Amazon may start offering better deals, as to keep up with their competitors, and keep better relations with the people who want to choose Amazon over the alternatives.

Now, you claim I am "nagging" Amazon, but this is not the case. I sent one, singular email to them. You claim I am "complaining", but maybe you fail to realize the consumer/business relationship, especially when consumers are encouraged by the business to offer criticism, and even provide an outlet for it. Not all criticism is complaining, but I'm sure you know that.

I hope I've cleared everything up; I know it seems longer than necessary, but I wanted to make it as clear as possible just in case. Have a good night!

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#376 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

Was he angry? Or constructively criticizing them? It's the latter, and it's a big difference. You, on the other hand, dont contribute a hair. Leave.

what's with your attitude?? you have a whopping 15 posts and most of those are in this thread... how many "hairs" have you contributed??

#377 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:48 AM

It's amazing I even have to explain this, but I'd rather you understand so you don't get confused again.

If I were asking for something for nothing, it would be entitlement. I am looking to give them my money for a product. Because I have significant brand loyalty towards Amazon, I would like it if they offered deals at the same level as their competitors, who I have no loyalty to as a customer. In short, I want to give Amazon my money over any other option, due to great customer service, speedy delivery, and other great experiences.

Now, as you may know, Amazon has fallen behind in the past year on gaming deals. So much so, it's become kind of a running gag in our community. I would like Amazon to offer deals that are at least on par with their competitors, so I can continue the great relationship I have with them as a customer.

With this in mind, I sent a friendly email to Amazon, expressing what was said above, in hopes that if others did the same, Amazon may start offering better deals, as to keep up with their competitors, and keep better relations with the people who want to choose Amazon over the alternatives.

Now, you claim I am "nagging" Amazon, but this is not the case. I sent one, singular email to them. You claim I am "complaining", but maybe you fail to realize the consumer/business relationship, especially when consumers are encouraged by the business to offer criticism, and even provide an outlet for it. Not all criticism is complaining, but I'm sure you know that.

I hope I've cleared everything up; I know it seems longer than necessary, but I wanted to make it as clear as possible just in case. Have a good night!

Why the duck are the mode allowing your two to continue this pointless, idiotic shitfest towards each other? Shut the tuck up for Christ's sake. He called you entitled. Now you're just showing your stupidity and immaturity by writing novel after novel to someone who is clearly trolling you. Get the tuck over it, both of you (mostly the dipwad who doesn't realize he actually is acting entitlted) and move on.

With that out of my system...I almost grabbed Max Payne, but checked the trophies first. Yikes! The NYM Hardcore seems bearable, but I cant get through any of Rockstar's multiplayer. GTA and RDR felt so poorly put together to me. I've heard better things about Max Payne though. Anyone have first hand experience that would be able to sway me either way?

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#378 Bronson-Lee

Bronson-Lee

VitaTag:GoForBroke94

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

....so....about that Turtle Beach...

#379 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

I don't think you understand what loyalty means. If you won't shop at Amazon because they aren't matching the prices of their competitors, then you are not loyal to Amazon. You are not loyal to any company, you buy where it's cheapest. All things being equal, you prefer Amazon, but you are not loyal to them. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, that's how it should be, but stop saying you're loyal.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#380 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Posted Image

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png