#91 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

Here's a few:
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Liv Tyler
Lucy Liu (personally I think she's hot, but my friends claim she's a bridge troll)
Emma Stone

And for those that don't like Katy Perry, do you find Zooey Deschanel ugly?
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#92 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:45 AM

Mila Kunis is smokey and sexy.

Katy Perry is that bubbly stupid "sexy" that I don't find attractive.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#93 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

I don't care for Katy Perry. I don't have a crush on Zooey, but she's attractive. Her eyes are nice in Hitchhiker's Guide.

#94 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

They look exactly the same

#95 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

I think that's his point. ;)

#96 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

^ no I understand

#97 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

Not exactly, but I think this discussion is going off topic :rofl: This thread is weird enough as it is.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#98 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

^ no I understand

I kind of figured it, but just wanted to make sure.

#99 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

They look similar but their body types are quite different. Katy is tall but has a really awkward body without many assets other than the obvious two. It's why she's always wearing those awkward high waist outfits.

#100 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:18 AM

Outside of a Best Buy thread when he's trying to prove he's the most important CAG on the site by doing 10+ post multiquotes, his opinions are obviously flawed.

Shrike, you slay me!

#101 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

Betty White, I just don't get it.

I know this is a joke, but... Betty White was hot once! I remember when she was on "Password" game (in the 70s) show and she was old then. But you look at some pictures of her in her prime and she was a looker. And she is 90 now, yet I think she has more spunk and energy then some 40 year olds. Man, if I could have married her before Alan Ludden, I would be the world's happiest man!

#102 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

cameron diaz

how she became an actress/model is beyond me.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#103 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:42 AM

watch 'the mask' starring jim carrey and u will have your answer.

cameron diaz

how she became an actress/model is beyond me.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#104 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

I'm of the opinion that boobs make up for many shortcomings. I figured Zooey vs. Katy would be a good example. Personally I like Katy better, because I'm a tit man.

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#105 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:52 AM

Its easy to say why some of these celebs are "hot".
Boobs. Simple as that. Add it to a smaller body and an average face, along with the extra oomph from Hollywood fame, and you have people slobbering like Piaget's dog.

Wendy Williams is racked up with the best of em but if she comes round me wanting some my d*** will retreat back inside & peek out of my belly button.

Wait...am I misunderstanding? You're saying Megan Fox's face is hot...but her body isn't?

Spoiler

I don't...are you serious? I'd even accept an argument for the other way around. But unless you're going to make the "too skinny" argument (which sadly, most of these actresses hit at some point), you've got to be joking.

As for the "Friends actresses", my opinion has always been that Jennifer Aniston looked better in the earlier seasons, and Courtney Cox looked better in the later seasons. Lisa Kudrow was always just "the weird one", and NBC really didn't go out of their way to make her seem overly attractive. Obviously, I can recognize everybody having different tastes, but if you don't find this version of Jennifer Aniston attractive (circa 1995), just GTFO, lol.
Spoiler

hell yeah megan fox is skinny, I like a thick women & exotic faces. Serena Williams is thick as all hell but a lil less muscle would be cool. Michelle Rodriguez hot, Angela Yee from the breakfast club O damn

Jessica Alba just annoys me now.

but she looks amazing in the fantastic four body suit

Whenever I see random extras in shows like Supernatural or How I Met Your Mother, I'll say to my wife "More attractive and a better actress than Kristen Stewart..." haha. Happens a lot.

The chick that dean settles down with when sam goes to hell oh my

I wouldn't even go that far, she looked damn ugly in Snow White & The Huntsman, I sat through that movie thinking this girl is supposed to be hotter than Charlize Theron? You've got to be kidding me.

same here role reversal Charlize is hot

#106 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:13 AM

Anyone wondering about the OP's comprehension level, this was his post in the Friends blu ray set thread concerning the actresses on the show.

He claims he was 14 when the show aired. Yeah, I'm guessing season 10, lol. His list of "alternatives" is hilarious. At least Jennifer Aniston is the "hottest sexist", so she has that going for her.

friends came out in 94 I was born in 1980 so yeah I was 14 there's no reason to lie about my age this is CAG it's not that serious & are you saying they can't act or they're not as hot. I updated the OP with some of my fav celebs but I don't like skinny women. Feel free to put down your top 5 for reference. And of the women I listed what's wrong with them

Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Megan Good - I like her face but fully admit she has no body
Megan Fox
Charlize Theron
Coco(Ice T's wife) - she does have a strong jaw though but chances are her mike skills are AMAZING
Tatyana Ali - cute not spectacular but she's still thicker than any of them on Friends
Raven Symone - She got the type of thickness that you gotta know what to do with it. Notice how hyper she is on her show, you put that to work in the bedroom. And trust me you can bend her up like Yoga
Laila Ali - she'd get bent up like Yoga too wit her fine @ss

Outside of a Best Buy thread when he's trying to prove he's the most important CAG on the site by doing 10+ post multiquotes, his opinions are obviously flawed.

$hit I ain't nobody & in all fairness my inbox is full of people with ?'s, then I realized it would help more people if I posted the links/answers in the threads but I still get quite of few pm's. I try to help that's all ain't that what makes the community stronger.

And please elaborate with your top 5 hot celebs & not's

Edited by Enuf, 27 June 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#107 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

Denise Richards is one I've never understood. I had friends that used to go on and on about how hot she was. Sure, she has a decent body, but her face just looks like it was put together wrong, like that scene in The Truman Show where Jim Carrey is trying to reconstruct the face he saw using various magazine cutouts. There's also something about her smile that I just find creepy looking.

#108 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:28 AM

LOL don't think we need the commentary on what you'd do to each chick, Enuf.

And Kym Whitley in your top 5? Hmmm....

CAGFL: (187-31)

#109 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

I posted too much words not enuf pics sorry 2nd pic is just damn
http://www.google.co...iw=1178&bih=521

#110 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

Didnt Anne Hathaway used to wear #7 for the broncos?

Lady gaga is fugly.

I'll add Katy perry to the list. Great tits but that's all she has. And I bet they're sloppy.

Also beyonce.

That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Ever.

#111 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

LOL don't think we need the commentary on what you'd do to each chick, Enuf.

And Kym Whitley in your top 5? Hmmm....

Kym is over 50 if my wife looks that fine at 50 I'm happy. Also, in my Kym commentary I'm very clear "milk, milk & milk":bouncy: her smile/dimples are amazing & I'm tryna see what that MOUTH do:drool:! Look at her skin good black don't crack she got good genes.

Don't be intimidated by the thick chicks.

http://www.google.co...iw=1178&bih=502

#112 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

one really fucking hott chick is that blonde on attack of the show fucking hell shes got the tightest damn tasty bits i watch that show jut on the slim hopes of a wardrobe malfunction.

Wait, you're joking right?

#113 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

Fuck anyone that's pretty.... there is no gay

#114 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

Denise Richards is one I've never understood. I had friends that used to go on and on about how hot she was. Sure, she has a decent body, but her face just looks like it was put together wrong, like that scene in The Truman Show where Jim Carrey is trying to reconstruct the face he saw using various magazine cutouts. There's also something about her smile that I just find creepy looking.

I remember when I first saw her in Starship Troopers, I thought she looked amazing, but now that I'm older, I don't really find her all that attractive either.

#115 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

hell yeah megan fox is skinny, I like a thick women & exotic faces.

The chick that dean settles down with when sam goes to hell oh my

Come on. That girl is no less skinny than Megan Fox. If you're taking this into a "Celebs I Find Most Attractive" argument, nobody is ever going to agree on any of that. It's way too specific. I thought we were talking in terms of general attractiveness and society's perception of it.

Yeah, I realize, not a serious topic...but still, if it's not on a scale that we can all discuss, what's the point of the thread? What do you want us to say to you? "Oh...you like Serena Williams, but hate Jennifer Aniston...good for you..."

#116 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

LOL...nevermind. Just saw the OP's follow up posts and picture links. I didn't realize this thread was the Sir Mix-A-Lot playbook. Might as well change the title.

#117 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Maggie Gyllenhaal

This one obviously.

#118 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

Is Maggie that chick that was in The Dark Knight? If so, yuck.

#119 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

Is Maggie that chick that was in The Dark Knight? If so, yuck.

You got it. I didn't think people even found her hot because I certainly never have.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#120 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

LOL...nevermind. Just saw the OP's follow up posts and picture links. I didn't realize this thread was the Sir Mix-A-Lot playbook. Might as well change the title.

LA girl with an Oakland booty...