Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread


  • Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#241 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

I agree that Emma Watson isn't anything special, in fact, I mentioned earlier, that as soon as she cut her hair, I actually liked it more than when she had long hair. I still wouldn't go crazy over her if I saw her IRL though.


Yeah I think it has something to do with watching her basically grow up in the Harry Potter movies.

#242 thefinal87

thefinal87

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Selena Gomez
Only pedos can think she is hot. It freaks me out that she is 19 but looks like a 10 year old.


Well, I'm around her age and I find her pretty cute, so I don't qualify as a pedo.


Yeah I think it has something to do with watching her basically grow up in the Harry Potter movies.


Yeah, that might be the exact reason, because as I was growing up watching the movies I used to say "why do people think she is cute, she looks like every other girl out there." As soon as she cut her hair, I was like "okay, that's much better, at least look unique."

#243 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

    Is Making A Comeback!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

Cut hair on Watson = WORSE.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

 

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:


#244 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

Long hair on a woman=HOT
Short hair on a woman=MEH

There are only maybe a few exceptions to that rule for me. Halle Berry is one of them.;):drool:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#245 Chronis

Chronis

    Hey, I just met you

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

Does this qualify as short hair?

Posted Image

My favorite of the Sucker Punch womens.

11317.png


#246 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Yeah. That'd qualify as short hair to me. Another of my exceptions: Sheryl Crow

Although I'm not sure if I've ever seen a pic of her w/o long hair.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#247 DestroVega

DestroVega

    Life is short... stunt it

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

Long hair on a woman=HOT
Short hair on a woman=MEH

There are only maybe a few exceptions to that rule for me. Halle Berry is one of them.;):drool:


Only a few women can pull it off. The chick on Homeland has short hair and is fucking gorgeous.

#248 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

    It's go time

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

Only a few women can pull it off. The chick on Homeland has short hair and is fucking gorgeous.


I saw her when she was on V, and she did nothing for me. Then I started watching Homeland and she had long hair, and thought she looked really good. Then she cut it short again halfway through the season, and she was back to meh status. I'd still hit it, though.

#249 deadlyclawz

deadlyclawz

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

Cut hair on Watson = WORSE.


THIS!!! :applause:

Posted Image

#250 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

Jessica Alba with short hair was amazing.

...regarding the thread title...

Kirsten Dunst is pretty rough given her occasional status as a leading, sexy lady in movies. Sometime when she's made up she looks okay, but anytime that snaggletooth gets out, run for your life.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.


plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#251 thefinal87

thefinal87

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:31 AM

Long hair on a woman=HOT
Short hair on a woman=MEH

There are only maybe a few exceptions to that rule for me. Halle Berry is one of them.;):drool:


Halle Berry hasn't been hot to me in like 5 years.

#252 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

    Colors User

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

halle was never hot to me, swordfish only confirmed it. what a disappointment.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#253 Enuf

Enuf

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

halle was never hot to me, swordfish only confirmed it. what a disappointment.

Are you high?
Let her fine as come to North Philly see won't be making no more movies(not that anyone outside our bedroom can see) complete retirement.
Check your pulse this maybe a warning of a more serious event that's about to happen to you.

http://www.google.co...GEkL33Bg&zoom=1

http://www.google.co...m=1&itbs=1

http://www.google.co...9,r:6,s:0,i:172

http://www.google.co...r:19,s:14,i:259

http://www.google.co...Gl4sjIBg&zoom=1

#254 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

    Is Making A Comeback!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

Are you high?
Let her fine as come to North Philly see won't be making no more movies(not that anyone outside our bedroom can see) complete retirement.
Check your pulse this maybe a warning of a more serious event that's about to happen to you.

http://www.google.co...GEkL33Bg&zoom=1

http://www.google.co...m=1&itbs=1

http://www.google.co...9,r:6,s:0,i:172

http://www.google.co...r:19,s:14,i:259

http://www.google.co...Gl4sjIBg&zoom=1


Aren't you the guy who said Snooki was super hot? If so, I thnk we'll pass on your opinion.

Actually, who else do you think is hot? ...so we know who to take off the hot list.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

 

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:


#255 Enuf

Enuf

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:00 AM

And then I fully understood but she at least deserves the hype not overated but then so people had the same buzz for Snooki...SNOOKI!. So I saw her & was like "who in the HELL thinks she's hot?" But people won't stop talking about her.


You ain't see ME say she was hot she ain't in my top 5 trillion damn top 5. I don't follow stuff as thorough as I did when I was younger so forgive me but I kept hearing people mention her & usually when a chick gets a nickname they deserve it(not an exact science) but I didn't get it. I ask some of my friends & they didn't know either but they also kept hearing people talk about her. So when I actually saw the show I was like why in the hell or maybe they were talking about one of the other ones. But I can tell you now there's a guy who calls in on the radio "Snooki Jeff" who wants that chick like no other LOL. He missed her at Wing Bowl & was highly upset...don't know why.

Oh & your top 4
Dania Ramírez

you may also like Kat Graham my 1st words to her would be "with this ring I thee wed"
http://www.zimbio.co...TIW-/Kat Graham


Aren't you the guy who said Snooki was super hot? If so, I thnk we'll pass on your opinion.

Actually, who else do you think is hot? ...so we know who to take off the hot list.

That would be a NO I said I didn't get it^^^Goto page 8/9 that's where the snooki love started but not from me. I've clearly stated who I think is hot & non of them are in the same galaxy as snooki. And I don't believe any of them can be considered ugly/worn.

Halle Berry is like Stacy Dash fine as hell plus got bodies. She at least deserves to be on the celeb top 50 prettiest list. Who's in your top 5

#256 j.t

j.t

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Nikki Minja(just awful), Giselle whatever her last name is(Tom Bradys wife), Audrey Plaza.

#257 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

    Is Making A Comeback!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

That would be a NO I said I didn't get it^^^Goto page 8/9 that's where the snooki love started but not from me. I've clearly stated who I think is hot & non of them are in the same galaxy as snooki. And I don't believe any of them can be considered ugly/worn.

Halle Berry is like Stacy Dash fine as hell plus got bodies. She at least deserves to be on the celeb top 50 prettiest list. Who's in your top 5


Ah, I was confusing you with the other guy who was all over Snooki's appearance and I was like "wut?".

LOL I don't exactly have a "top" list, I just have people I find to be hot and not hot. Snooki = NO. Halle = NO (I'll agree with that).

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

 

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:


#258 Confucius

Confucius

    Corporate Shill

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Nikki Minaj needs to fall off a cliff and die.

Halle Berry is hot as hell.

Ees7Y.jpg


I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade


#259 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Are you high?
Let her fine as come to North Philly see won't be making no more movies(not that anyone outside our bedroom can see) complete retirement.
Check your pulse this maybe a warning of a more serious event that's about to happen to you.

http://www.google.co...GEkL33Bg&zoom=1

http://www.google.co...m=1&itbs=1

http://www.google.co...9,r:6,s:0,i:172

http://www.google.co...r:19,s:14,i:259

http://www.google.co...Gl4sjIBg&zoom=1

:shock:Look at those stretch marks on the side of her breasts in pic #2. :-# Mind ya, I'd still hit that.:drool:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#260 Doomtime

Doomtime

    Victor von Doom

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

:shock:Look at those stretch marks on the side of her breasts in pic #2. :-#


Lol really? She's still gorgeous at 45, stretch marks and all.

CAGFL: (187-31)

 


#261 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

Lol really? She's still gorgeous at 45, stretch marks and all.

That she is, that she is(as my edited post above denotes).;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#262 Doomtime

Doomtime

    Victor von Doom

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

That she is, that she is(as my edited post above denotes).;)


Posted Image

CAGFL: (187-31)

 


#263 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

    Is Making A Comeback!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

I. Just. Don't. See. It. Her age makes it worse, but I think any version of most women with short hair is going to be a buzzsaw to me.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

 

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:


#264 Enuf

Enuf

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

:shock:Look at those stretch marks on the side of her breasts in pic #2. :-# Mind ya, I'd still hit that.:drool:

The only thing on my mind from pic 2 is MILK MILK O precious MILK! Enuf edited:Lloyd Banks quote: "Between her knees & her nose there's a few places my nuts will go"

Not only that just being able to tell other woman that she was once your's means you'll get more...:lol:

LOOK at her body damn...can't find the Leno interview where he said "she can't sit down & he can't stand up" her dress was LOW CUT!
http://www.dailymoti...iew-3-25_webcam

#265 Doomtime

Doomtime

    Victor von Doom

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

The only thing on my mind from pic 2 is MILK MILK O precious MILK! Not only that just being able to tell other woman that she was once your's means you'll get more...:lol:


Are you secretly Jerry "The King" Lawler?

CAGFL: (187-31)

 


#266 slowdive21

slowdive21

    CAG Hoarder

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

I. Just. Don't. See. It. Her age makes it worse, but I think any version of most women with short hair is going to be a buzzsaw to me.


If you don't think Halle Berry is hot, there is a 99% chance you are gay...and a 1% chance you don't realize you are gay.

#267 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

If you don't think Halle Berry is hot, there is a 99% chance you are gay...and a 1% chance you don't realize you are gay.

:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#268 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

    Colors User

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

just looked thru ur pics of halle and i stand by my statement. im glad i dont have the same taste in women as u though (based on the previous pics of women that u posted :-?). i never said halle was ugly, i just said she's not hot to me.

and...u forgot this pic.... no thanks.

Spoiler


Are you high?
Let her fine as come to North Philly see won't be making no more movies(not that anyone outside our bedroom can see) complete retirement.
Check your pulse this maybe a warning of a more serious event that's about to happen to you.

http://www.google.co...GEkL33Bg&zoom=1

http://www.google.co...m=1&itbs=1

http://www.google.co...9,r:6,s:0,i:172

http://www.google.co...r:19,s:14,i:259

http://www.google.co...Gl4sjIBg&zoom=1


my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#269 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

    Is Making A Comeback!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

If you don't think Halle Berry is hot, there is a 99% chance you are gay...and a 1% chance you don't realize you are gay.


Everyone has tastes. I don't think older women with man-hair are that attractive, (I'm not) sorry. She isn't ugly, but it isn't like she could be compared to a lot of the universally known hot women out there.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

 

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:


#270 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

    Colors User

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

in before slowdive says u like the taste of dudes.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot: