Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Based off the thread responses I think it'd be wise to list at least 3 women that you DO THINK is HOT SO we can "gauge" your criteria of hotness

It all started from a sale on the Friends complete series thread but I realized that so many of the celeb's & so called celeb's that are spoken about as been hot and/or sexy just aren't. I don't get it & I doubt I'm alone I've seen hotter women that work @ TD Bank then the ones on Friends or that ABC housewives...

I know Teri Hatcher from Lois & Clark she was much fuller back then now blah & the chick TO picked up on MNF is regular.
All the stars on Friends...

I like a thick(not fat but some "chunky in Hollywood terms women though) exotic face and/or pure stunning beauty
Stacy Dash would get it all day, half of tomorrow, most of next week & all next year
Halle Berry same as Stacy Dash
keisha knight pulliam same smile to die for
Kym Whitley = milk milk milk & her face/dimples is nice too wouldn't think she's over 50

Megan Fox = face yes body nope

I don't get it

If you can't put the name to face
http://www.google.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlett_Johansson_in_Kuwait_01b-tweaked.jpg

I don't know why, just do not like.

"Beauty(hotness) is in the eye of the beholder"

[quote name='Yamato']pictures should be mandatory.[/QUOTE]

This times a million.

[quote name='Sway']"Beauty(hotness) is in the eye of the beholder"[/QUOTE]yeah, but sometimes the "beholder" is drunk, high and/or blind. Everybody deserves love but just not from me.

They also say a "pic is worth a thousand words" so what's a vid worth telepathy LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rjESx1kWMw

not hot but some people will

[quote name='tcrash247']Angelina Jolie, will never understand why everyone goes nuts over her, she looks like a skinny skank.[/QUOTE]

Now? Yes. She's incredibly thin which makes her head look huge. But go back and look at Hackers, Playing God, and, erm, Foxfire, before she went "movie star". World of difference.

[quote name='DestroVega']Ugh. I hate Erin Andrews. No talent fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I also don't see what folks see in Michelle Beedle!

Its easy to say why some of these celebs are "hot".

Boobs. Simple as that. Add it to a smaller body and an average face, along with the extra oomph from Hollywood fame, and you have people slobbering like Piaget's dog.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Agreed! I also don't see what folks see in Michelle Beedle![/QUOTE]
They are both average to above average, but they talk sports. The same way video game nerds will give hotness points to random G4 hosts, sports buffs will give hotness points to female sports anchors. I mean, I don't think Olivia Munn is super hot, but nerdy girls aren't my thing. On the other hand, Beedle could get it, and she's not exactly a supermodel.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Agreed! I also don't see what folks see in Michelle Beedle![/QUOTE]

I saw her in person the last day she worked for ESPN outside a restaurant, she's beautiful in person.

[quote name='Chronis']They are both average to above average, but they talk sports. The same way video game nerds will give hotness points to random G4 hosts, sports buffs will give hotness points to female sports anchors. I mean, I don't think Olivia Munn is super hot, but nerdy girls aren't my thing. On the other hand, Beedle could get it, and she's not exactly a supermodel.[/QUOTE]

Olivia Munn is fake nerdy though.

I'm sorry, but Beedle is hot both on and off camera. I don't give her bonus points for knowing sports. She's a good looking woman with a good personality. That's hard to come by.

[quote name='Enuf']Megan Fox = face yes body nope

I don't get it[/QUOTE]

Wait...am I misunderstanding? You're saying Megan Fox's face is hot...but her body isn't?
megan-fox-bikini.jpg

I don't...are you serious? I'd even accept an argument for the other way around. But unless you're going to make the "too skinny" argument (which sadly, most of these actresses hit at some point), you've got to be joking.

As for the "Friends actresses", my opinion has always been that Jennifer Aniston looked better in the earlier seasons, and Courtney Cox looked better in the later seasons. Lisa Kudrow was always just "the weird one", and NBC really didn't go out of their way to make her seem overly attractive. Obviously, I can recognize everybody having different tastes, but if you don't find this version of Jennifer Aniston attractive (circa 1995), just GTFO, lol.
FRIENDS_SERIES2_D3A-303.jpg

kristen stewart the fuckin bitch is a mopy pale albino with no acting skill to speak of but for some reason shes the it girl in movies. i see her and my penis just goes soft.

never found cindy crawford hot either the way that damn mole just follows you from everywhere.

paris hilton aint hot shes just rich slutty which no guy will marry slutty but wed all like to stick our dicks in it from time to time. but every so often shes does look decent but that scarlet H on her makes it hard to like it alot.

one really fucking hott chick is that blonde on attack of the show fucking hell shes got the tightest damn tasty bits i watch that show jut on the slim hopes of a wardrobe malfunction.

[quote name='lokizz']kristen stewart the fuckin bitch is a mopy pale albino with no acting skill to speak of but for some reason shes the it girl in movies. i see her and my penis just goes soft.
[/QUOTE]

yeah, you're wrong. I guess you just watched the twilight movies?

/snicker

[quote name='confoosious']yeah, you're wrong. I guess you just watched the twilight movies?

/snicker[/QUOTE]

first thing i ever saw her in was cold creek manor and then the messengers. later i saw the first twilight film and from then on i decided to skip anything shes in.

[quote name='lokizz']first thing i ever saw her in was cold creek manor and then the messengers. later i saw the first twilight film and from then on i decided to skip anything shes in.[/QUOTE]

I agree dude I think she is average (6) at best!

Yeah, I actually can't stand Kristen Stewart either. To me, she's one of the most plain, boring looking "beautiful people" in Hollywood. And I find her acting to be pretty obnoxious as well. And from what I've heard, she's no better in her new Snow White movie. Whenever I see random extras in shows like Supernatural or How I Met Your Mother, I'll say to my wife "More attractive and a better actress than Kristen Stewart..." haha. Happens a lot.

[quote name='confoosious']Kristen Stewart is far from hot but she can act.

Jessica Biel is hot as hell but can't act.

Jessica Alba just annoys me now.[/QUOTE]

ill give you the 2 jessicas fuckin beil is horrible but man shes got one of the best damn asses in history. used to love looking at her in 7th heaven...since yeah couldnt stand her acting much and ive hated her since blade 3.

alba is another hot one who i dont get why shes an actress. i swear she picks movies by tossing darts at a board full of words but shes hot so she gets a hollywood pass.

i also dont get the love for jennifer aniston. that bitch is a move black widow shes been paired with easily some of the best and funniest actors in tv and film and she just sucks.shes like this damning black hole of nothing that makes the funniest people just dull and hard to watch. how the fuck can you be paired with paul rudd and still suck? you could pair him with a stale turd and itd be hilarious.

ive watched an episode or 2 of friends just to see if i can get what it is about her that makes her so great and honestly the ditzy blonde chick is the hott one.

[quote name='lokizz']

i also dont get the love for jennifer aniston. that bitch is a move black widow shes been paired with easily some of the best and funniest actors in tv and film and she just sucks.shes like this damning black hole of nothing that makes the funniest people just dull and hard to watch. how the fuck can you be paired with paul rudd and still suck? you could pair him with a stale turd and itd be hilarious.

ive watched an episode or 2 of friends just to see if i can get what it is about her that makes her so great and honestly the ditzy blonde chick is the hott one.[/QUOTE]

I think this is the reason Aniston was popular on Friends.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is what I would see every time I came across Friends while channel surfing.

Anyone wondering about the OP's comprehension level, this was his post in the Friends blu ray set thread concerning the actresses on the show.

[quote name='Enuf']preaching to the choir but all the magazine seem to vote Anniston "hottest" "sexist" & I'm like plain regular instead.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...0.1.1.1.300.880.0j2j1j1.4.0...0.0.Zw1Bu4$$$-k

Had the show cast Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Megan Good, Megan Fox(she has NO BODY though just face NO BODY) then I would understand the hype. Hell even if the chick in Prometheus & Ice T's wife was in it I could say strong cast.

Raven Symone
Tatyana Ali
Laila Ali[/QUOTE]

He claims he was 14 when the show aired. Yeah, I'm guessing season 10, lol. His list of "alternatives" is hilarious. At least Jennifer Aniston is the "hottest sexist", so she has that going for her.

[quote name='lokizz']lol how often was she saluting like that ?[/QUOTE]

I'll put it this way, I didn't watch the show but every time I ran across it I would hang around for a bit. I would think to myself "Jennifer will be on in a minute with the high beams". I was never wrong.

Lol, where are the pictures?

Amanda Seyfried

esq-amanda-seyfried-red-riding-hood-0410-lg.jpg

Aubrey Plaza

aubrey-plaza-short-hair-65af6.jpg

Lea Michele

lea-michele-hot.jpg

Anne Hathaway

annehathaway2_300.jpg

Lady Gaga

lady-gaga-01.jpg

Rihanna

top_beauties_2012_91.jpg

Giselle Bundchen

gisele-bundchen-picture-3.jpg

[quote name='mtxbass1']Kristen Stewart. When she's not all glam, she looks like the average girl you might run in to at Target.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't even go that far, she looked damn ugly in Snow White & The Huntsman, I sat through that movie thinking this girl is supposed to be hotter than Charlize Theron? You've got to be kidding me.

bread's done
Back