Photo
- - - - -

Nick at Nite has added All That and Kenan & Kel to its line-up beginning tonight

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

The two classic '90s Nickelodeon comedies will air in the 8pm hour to try and give a better lead-in to Nick at Nite's new original telenovela Hollywood Heights, which airs weeknights at 9pm. The original series has struggled in the ratings thus far and Nick at Nite is trying to give it a more compatible lead-in than Friends, which was airing in the 8pm hour.

http://blog.sitcomso.../#ixzz1yqEYPgvz

#2 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

Guess the '90s experiment worked!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

Oh man, I used to love me some Keenan and Kel. All That was great too early on, then it went to total shit near the end.

#4 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hopefully this might mean that they will rotate the shows from the 90's All That on Teen Nick. Since they have been showing the episodes for over almost a year it has been a lot of repeats and I'd like to see some new shows added.

Edited by YoshiFan1, 03 July 2012 - 03:12 AM.

#5 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

I don't understand why Nick doesn't have a 90s channel. They kind of did with Nick G.A.S. as far as the sports/competition shows went, but then they yanked that off the air. There's so much content people would definitely rewatch time and time again: http://en.wikipedia....l_programming_3

That's basically what The Hub runs - reruns of sitcoms from 60s/70s/80s plus slightly newer kids programming. Seems to be working for them.

#6 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

"Kenan & Kel" was good but "All That" was complete shit.

"Roundhouse" was much better. "Strike a pose, punch a nose cause on the bus anything goes.".
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#7 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:23 AM

Is it true? Is it true?

#8 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:36 AM

Looking back, a lot of that was pretty bad television. Kenan & Kel was always a fun segment, though.

UjCoyFa.png

#9 Ziv

Ziv

Jerk Extreme

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

Mmmmm. Pre-kid Jaime Lynn Spears.

#10 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

"Kenan & Kel" was good but "All That" was complete shit.

"Roundhouse" was much better. "Strike a pose, punch a nose cause on the bus anything goes.".

No way, I fucking HATED Roundhouse! The worst show with the worst skits possible. Give me Good Burger over that asshole that sat in a recliner any day.

#11 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

No way, I fucking HATED Roundhouse! The worst show with the worst skits possible. Give me Good Burger over that asshole that sat in a recliner any day.

You're kidding me?! "Good Burger" is a shitty skit. I don't care if that show was written by the kids, the comedic acting was also godawful. Garbage is garbage. No wonder Kenan Thompson got on SNL though. That show has steadily been on the decline and the writers of SNL probably thought it was right in line with their style. The man blows, give me Tim Meadows, Chris Rock or Garrett Morris any day.
Some of the people in "All That" later turned out to be good, they just needed writing that wasn't shit and a firm hand on how to act even remotely decent, be it comedic or dramatic. Laurie Beth Denberg was great on "The Steve Harvey Show". Amanda Bynes isn't bad in "Hairspray" or "What A Girl Wants".
Posted Image

#12 Gden

Gden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

When I think of All that I think of the big white girl that spoke french, who was (I think) replaced by kenan in a bathtub. No, wait, he did the french thing. I remember a big white girl in a library doing something funny. VITAL INFORMATION
I'm not changing my signature until Busou Renkin, and Trizenon get licensed.
FC: Pokemon Pearl - 1160-6253-4611
Posted Image

#13 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:45 AM

Lori Beth was on Workaholics recently. She was high as Fuck.

#14 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

You're kidding me?! "Good Burger" is a shitty skit. I don't care if that show was written by the kids, the comedic acting was also godawful. Garbage is garbage. No wonder Kenan Thompson got on SNL though. That show has steadily been on the decline and the writers of SNL probably thought it was right in line with their style. The man blows, give me Tim Meadows, Chris Rock or Garrett Morris any day.
Some of the people in "All That" later turned out to be good, they just needed writing that wasn't shit and a firm hand on how to act even remotely decent, be it comedic or dramatic. Laurie Beth Denberg was great on "The Steve Harvey Show". Amanda Bynes isn't bad in "Hairspray" or "What A Girl Wants".

Why are you comparing funny people on SNL to Kenan Thompson? Our discussion was about All That being better than Roundhouse then you start saying that Chris Rock is better than Kenan, well no shit Captain Obvious, thanks for pulling that out of left field.

When I think of All that I think of the big white girl that spoke french, who was (I think) replaced by kenan in a bathtub. No, wait, he did the french thing. I remember a big white girl in a library doing something funny. VITAL INFORMATION

One of her things was sitting in a library yelling BE QUIET THIS IS A LIBRARY while blowing an airhorn. Classic.

#15 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

Why are you comparing funny people on SNL to Kenan Thompson? Our discussion was about All That being better than Roundhouse then you start saying that Chris Rock is better than Kenan, well no shit Captain Obvious, thanks for pulling that out of left field.

One of her things was sitting in a library yelling BE QUIET THIS IS A LIBRARY while blowing an airhorn. Classic.

First I was saying EVERY Black comedian(including Ellen Cleghorn) on SNL before Kenan was funnier then he is and am also relating SNL to All That in that both are complete shit. One became shit on the level of "All That"(Will Ferrell's cheerleader skit is clearly an example of this) and the other always was shit.
Posted Image

#16 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

Lori Beth was on Workaholics recently. She was high as Fuck.

Costs a lot of money to hang out with her for a day as well!

I can't wait. I'm setting my DVR now. Honestly, I'd love to see Are you afraid of the dark make a return even if it is reruns. Pete and Pete as well.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#17 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

I hated Roundhouse, and that was back when I loved everything.

That said, I kinda wish I had cable again with this news.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!