Any deals on PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure/Wonder's Beyond?

TronB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
****Not looking for these anymore, was able to get a copy of Pokepark 2!****

I'm not interested in picking either of these up for full price atm, but has anyone seen them for cheaper than $49.99 (new)? I watched some videos and all the Pokemon are so cute, I won't be able to resist forever. @_@

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to get rid of the first game, Pikachu's Adventure ;)

I'd say it is in pretty close to mint condition....Still have it......Want to trade or sell it.....

Hey TronB, if you're still interested in getting Poképark 2, it's on clearance for $15 at Real Canadian Superstore! Great deal, I got one! Keep in mind, not all Real Canadian Superstores have this video game clearance.

You don't want these games, unless they are for children around 5 years old, trust me, I tried to play the first pokepark and even I didn't make it through the game due to extreme boredom. I am not one to call a game childish, but I don't think PokePark would even entertain a 5 year old.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Hey TronB, if you're still interested in getting Poképark 2, it's on clearance for $15 at Real Canadian Superstore! Great deal, I got one! Keep in mind, not all Real Canadian Superstores have this video game clearance.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I probably won't be able to pop in to check, but I might get my sibling to. :)

[quote name='SaraAB']You don't want these games, unless they are for children around 5 years old, trust me, I tried to play the first pokepark and even I didn't make it through the game due to extreme boredom. I am not one to call a game childish, but I don't think PokePark would even entertain a 5 year old.[/QUOTE]
I was hoping to at least try one of them out, and would rather get the second game. But yeah I get that this game isn't going to be high entertainment....not a problem if the entire game is bombarded with cuteness, though!

hey man..sorry for posting on this thread but since it was pokemon related...i was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good deal on pokemon games for the DS...been trying to find some but even the used games are like $20 bucks...has anyone seen any of the pokemon games for less than $15 in Toronto?

thank you in advance for any helpful comments :)

[quote name='tmlfan2529']hey man..sorry for posting on this thread but since it was pokemon related...i was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good deal on pokemon games for the DS...been trying to find some but even the used games are like $20 bucks...has anyone seen any of the pokemon games for less than $15 in Toronto?

thank you in advance for any helpful comments :)[/QUOTE]

Apparently RCSS had Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Platinum for $12 each. My store didnt have any, and I don't know whether or not they're still having this clearance.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Apparently RCSS had Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Platinum for $12 each. My store didnt have any, and I don't know whether or not they're still having this clearance.[/QUOTE]

yah..i heard about it..but none of the RCSS near me (only one) had it :(...stupid pokemon games..why must they be so expensive even though they're virtually the same game over n over again :cry:

[quote name='tmlfan2529']yah..i heard about it..but none of the RCSS near me (only one) had it :(...stupid pokemon games..why must they be so expensive even though they're virtually the same game over n over again :cry:[/QUOTE]

Because that's how the industry rolls. Look at it this way, if Activision was in charge, there would be a new set every year, which only compounds the problem.

Can't wait for Grey Black/White version 2. >:p

bread's done
Back