Photo
- - - - -

Any deals on PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure/Wonder's Beyond?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TronB

TronB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

****Not looking for these anymore, was able to get a copy of Pokepark 2!****

I'm not interested in picking either of these up for full price atm, but has anyone seen them for cheaper than $49.99 (new)? I watched some videos and all the Pokemon are so cute, I won't be able to resist forever. @_@

Edited by TronB, 01 August 2012 - 04:13 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

I haven't exactly been watching closely, but I don't think I've ever seen these go on sale. Here's the first game on eBay for a decent price:

www.ebay.ca/itm/PokePark-Wii-Pikachus-Adventure-Wii-2010-BRAND-NEW?item=160830722256
Posted Image

#3 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

I've been trying to get rid of the first game, Pikachu's Adventure ;)

I'd say it is in pretty close to mint condition....Still have it......Want to trade or sell it.....

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

#4 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hey TronB, if you're still interested in getting Poképark 2, it's on clearance for $15 at Real Canadian Superstore! Great deal, I got one! Keep in mind, not all Real Canadian Superstores have this video game clearance.

#5 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

You don't want these games, unless they are for children around 5 years old, trust me, I tried to play the first pokepark and even I didn't make it through the game due to extreme boredom. I am not one to call a game childish, but I don't think PokePark would even entertain a 5 year old.

#6 TronB

TronB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

Hey TronB, if you're still interested in getting Poképark 2, it's on clearance for $15 at Real Canadian Superstore! Great deal, I got one! Keep in mind, not all Real Canadian Superstores have this video game clearance.

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I probably won't be able to pop in to check, but I might get my sibling to. :)

You don't want these games, unless they are for children around 5 years old, trust me, I tried to play the first pokepark and even I didn't make it through the game due to extreme boredom. I am not one to call a game childish, but I don't think PokePark would even entertain a 5 year old.

I was hoping to at least try one of them out, and would rather get the second game. But yeah I get that this game isn't going to be high entertainment....not a problem if the entire game is bombarded with cuteness, though!
Posted Image

#7 tmlfan2529

tmlfan2529

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

hey man..sorry for posting on this thread but since it was pokemon related...i was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good deal on pokemon games for the DS...been trying to find some but even the used games are like $20 bucks...has anyone seen any of the pokemon games for less than $15 in Toronto?

thank you in advance for any helpful comments :)

#8 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

hey man..sorry for posting on this thread but since it was pokemon related...i was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good deal on pokemon games for the DS...been trying to find some but even the used games are like $20 bucks...has anyone seen any of the pokemon games for less than $15 in Toronto?

thank you in advance for any helpful comments :)

Apparently RCSS had Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Platinum for $12 each. My store didnt have any, and I don't know whether or not they're still having this clearance.

#9 tmlfan2529

tmlfan2529

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

Apparently RCSS had Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Platinum for $12 each. My store didnt have any, and I don't know whether or not they're still having this clearance.

yah..i heard about it..but none of the RCSS near me (only one) had it :(...stupid pokemon games..why must they be so expensive even though they're virtually the same game over n over again :cry:

#10 poiuiu

poiuiu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

yah..i heard about it..but none of the RCSS near me (only one) had it :(...stupid pokemon games..why must they be so expensive even though they're virtually the same game over n over again :cry:

Because that's how the industry rolls. Look at it this way, if Activision was in charge, there would be a new set every year, which only compounds the problem.

Can't wait for Grey Black/White version 2. >:p