Origin 40% off Sale: Alice: Madness Returns, Dead Space 1/2, NFS, and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
LINK

Week 4 of the Origin 1 year anniversary sale.

Get 40% off select titles (listed below). Offer starts 6/25 ends 6/29.

Titles:
• Alice: Madness Returns™
• Battlefield 2142™ Deluxe
• Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
• Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™
• Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3
• Crysis®
• Dead Space™
• Dead Space™ 2
• Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition
• FIFA Soccer 12
• Medal of Honor™
• Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit
• Need for Speed™ SHIFT
• Shank™
• SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™
• The Sims™ 3
• The Sims™ 3 Pets
• Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Still have 40 bucks left from when they had the origin cards on sale at gamestop, maybe I will pick up NFS Shift 2, was really quite enjoyable when I played it at a friend's house.

[quote name='CheapyD']LINK

Week 4 of the Origin 1 year anniversary sale.

Get 40% off select titles (listed below). Offer starts 6/25 ends 6/29.

Titles:

• Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition
[/QUOTE]

It's only $7.49 this week from Amazon, + it doesn't require Origin to run. You only have to authenticate the game once.

I must say, if this is reflective of their strategy not to "devalue" the product by pricing it too low... I'm not impressed. Just about every one of these titles has been on sale for half the price (or more) of the sale prices they've listed.

No thanks, Origin.

Their strategy is to make everyone else look awesome by comparison to them. Especially when I pay tax to them, too.

Haha, EA. You're just not trying hard enough.

[quote name='hal']I must say, if this is reflective of their strategy not to "devalue" the product by pricing it too low... I'm not impressed. Just about every one of these titles has been on sale for half the price (or more) of the sale prices they've listed.

No thanks, Origin.[/QUOTE]

But they're the Nordstrom's of digital distribution!

These prices are awful, even with my 25% off birthday coupon I just got and the 25% off Origin cards I got at Gamestop I can't bring myself to bite on ANY of these deals. I mean NFS games were in a 4 pack for 14.99 on amazon (which I bought) and they want 11.99 each here?

I hope 4th of July brings a 50% off PS3 games deal again and then I will bite on some of their games.

Weren't Dead Space 1 and 2 $5 each on Amazon some time ago?

I think just about all of them seem like they should be $5 or under on a Steam sale (some of them even were).

[quote name='Umair56']Weren't Dead Space 1 and 2 $5 each on Amazon some time ago?

I think just about all of them seem like they should be $5 or under on a Steam sale (some of them even were).[/QUOTE]

yep, every last game has been significantly cheaper elsewhere. And their last promo for BF2 never worked correctly.

Yeah, I think Amazon usually has the best deals on EA PC games, and maybe GamersGate second. Origin can sometimes have decent console sales though.

[quote name='SeanTM22']Whats up with the filtered link? For tracking purposes?[/QUOTE]

Cheapy gets credit for referrals = money = the reason every link is tracked from the site when possible.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Cheapy gets credit for referrals = money = the reason every link is tracked from the site when possible.[/QUOTE]

Meh, he also gets money for Amazon referrals and they are cheaper so WIN/WIN.

bread's done
Back