Haunt XBLA free thru July 2nd - US only - thru dash with Kinect plugged in!

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Access the Kinect Central homepage on the dashboard to get Haunt free according to majornelson. US only.
According to fellow CAGs, you MUST have your Kinect sensor plugged in for the Kinect Central tile to show up in the dash. Thanks for the info CAGs!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haz no Kinect...but free is free.

Ok, is there a way for me to get this if I don't have a Kinect hooked to my 360? I am unsure where the Kinect Central are of the dashboard is.

I was actually going to buy this as it looked pretty good for 400 MSP but passed due to the huge backlog. Now it's a no-brainer :p

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I haz no Kinect...but free is free.

Ok, is there a way for me to get this if I don't have a Kinect hooked to my 360? I am unsure where the Kinect Central are of the dashboard is.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the Kinect needs to be hooked up for the Kinect Central to display, because I tried without mine hooked up and the option was replaced with the get Kinect ad.

On-topic: Thanks OP this game looked interesting but not enough to spend more than 100 msp on IMO.

Oh, man!!!!

I almost bit a couple of times when it was on sale for $5 versus $10, but for free????? WOW. Microsoft is in a generous mood!

[quote name='clonesniper666']Apparently the Kinect needs to be hooked up for the Kinect Central to display, because I tried without mine hooked up and the option was replaced with the get Kinect ad.
[/QUOTE]

I think this is important info that should be in the OP.

Awesome thanks! I had thought about buying this a couple months ago. Got me to turn on my Xbox for the first time in a month. Yeah you definitely need your Kinect plugged in. Took me a few minutes to realize after looking through the menus and not seeing anything for it.

You don't even need to have a gold account to get it free which surprised me.

I'm trying to get it through xbox.com marketplace but it's still showing as 800 MSP. Is this only available through the dashboard marketplace?

*EDIT* NVM just read OP's post. Thanks!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow...awesome that they do this after putting it on sale TWICE in the past month. Dammit, Microsoft...[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Total jerk move.

GOD DAMMIT

I literally bought this game off Goozex from some guy yesterday. Had it in my queue for months and the day before it goes free someone has a code?

Is there any way for microsoft to hook me up with some points or something? Literally redeemed the code last night ugh

[quote name='Solder']Thanks OP!

I keep my Kinect disconnected unless I'm playing a game with it, but in for 1![/QUOTE]

Yeah I do the same thing, would have totally missed this.. Thanks Op!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow...awesome that they do this after putting it on sale TWICE in the past month. Dammit, Microsoft...[/QUOTE]

In total agreement. While I applaud them giving away free stuff, it also seems like ripping off everyone who bought it when it was on sale only recently if they were going for a money grab before giving it away.

Oh well, you live by the DOTW, you die by the DOTW.

[quote name='Pravado']GOD DAMMIT

I literally bought this game off Goozex from some guy yesterday. Had it in my queue for months and the day before it goes free someone has a code?

Is there any way for microsoft to hook me up with some points or something? Literally redeemed the code last night ugh[/QUOTE]

No way Microsoft would do that.

Cool. I had thought about picking this up when I read about it a while back, but hadn't gotten to it and apparently missed the sales.

[quote name='yruluis']I have two kinects. Can I get two copies?[/QUOTE]

You can probably get it for multiple live accounts.

bread's done
Back