Photo
- - - - -

Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Collector's Edition....$64.99 BESTBUY

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

lol yea tell me about it I temped at the post office for about a year or so many times I seen workers trying to be lebron or D wade with packages

#32 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

:lol: I think they do worse to it if you write 'fragile' or 'do not bend' on something too. I had someone on here the one time complain about a guide I sent and I think the postman on the other end took it as a personal challenge to try bending the package in two to fit in their mailbox.:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#33 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

It's been this price for a while. Still $30 too much for my liking, especially since I don't ever see myself using the belt buckle. But it does come with a lil Nathan Drake statue and that replica of the ring he wears around his neck besides a copy of the game.

The box it's in seems chintzy though. I saw both this and the Skyrim CE on display at a further off GS a while ago. The box is most likely made of heavy cardboard. These CE's nowadays are kinda crap, since the packaging or special portions of them are either cheap plastic garbage or cardboard junk.

It is heavy cardboard. I was pretty disappointed.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#34 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

lol yea tell me about it I temped at the post office for about a year or so many times I seen workers trying to be lebron or D wade with packages

I seriously lol'd after reading that one, lol. That's too good.

#35 au7oma7ic

au7oma7ic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

after recently starting to collect comic statues its hard for me to go back to videogame CEs. Even the beautifully done dragon from Skyrim feels so low-tier (especially with that base)

Wooo

#36 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

Don't forget that the Lord Of The Rings: War In The North CE is down to $39.99 in store and online at BB as well.

:360:: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Lord+of+the+Rings%3A+War+in+the+North+Collector's+Edition+-+Xbox+360/3432088.p?id=1218403503382&skuId=3432088&st=lord%20of%20the%20rings%20war%20in%20the%20north&lp=6&cp=1

:ps3:: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Lord+of+the+Rings%3A+War+in+the+North+Collector's+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/3432097.p?id=1218403509659&skuId=3432097&st=lord%20of%20the%20rings%20war%20in%20the%20north&lp=2&cp=1

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#37 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Is the ring actual metal or is it a hard plastic? The pic on the back makes it look plastic-like.

#38 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

Is the ring actual metal or is it a hard plastic? The pic on the back makes it look plastic-like.

Yeah its plastic.

Also you might be able to find these for $50 at Sony Styles/ Sony stores if you have one near you.

#39 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

A decent CE for $50. The box/case is a decently thick cardboard and has some use to it as the drawers that house the ring and buckle can be used to store other trinkets.

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown