Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Collector's Edition....$64.99 BESTBUY

website says $64.99, though I suppose you could get the $10 certificate for ordering online doing in-store pickup to make it about $55 excluding tax

[quote name='showtimefolks']how do i get a $10 gift card?[/QUOTE]
The store pickup promotion, its been going on for a while now. search for the game (dont bother linking best buy links they will always break) and it should display the promotion under the price

[quote name='LD_Helix']The store pickup promotion, its been going on for a while now. search for the game (dont bother linking best buy links they will always break) and it should display the promotion under the price[/QUOTE]

thank you sir

The CE is pretty nice, bought this for $50 when the game was released. Definitely worth the price, although some people may not want it now since the U3:GOTY is coming out soon.

[quote name='kitsunisan']If you already have the game you can get $20 for it with the 100% trade in, bringing it down to $35.[/QUOTE]

i never used bestbuy trade program so its as simple as gamestop? just walk in and say i want to trade this game and they give you a gift card?

F it. I went ahead and bought it. Now I need to trade-in my regular version.

Basically spent $40 for the buckle, and necklace...I better make use of those things!

I can't make up my mind.

I sorta want it. I would have to trade in my vanilla disc only though. As I hate putting steelbooks on the same shelf as standard cases (360 doesn't bother me but thats because its the same size)

[quote name='showtimefolks']i never used bestbuy trade program so its as simple as gamestop? just walk in and say i want to trade this game and they give you a gift card?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much depending on your location. In Minneapolis all I've ever needed is an id, just bring it in and head to the gaming area to trade it in. I've heard some states require a thumbprint or photo, it depends on local laws.

[quote name='TheHelix']In CA they ask for ID and thumbprint.[/QUOTE]

and a signature.

Twice.

Digital and on a physical print out of what you traded in.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I can't make up my mind.

I sorta want it. I would have to trade in my vanilla disc only though. As I hate putting steelbooks on the same shelf as standard cases (360 doesn't bother me but thats because its the same size)[/QUOTE]

They make blu-ray sized steelbooks, you know? This is one of them.

It's been this price for a while. Still $30 too much for my liking, especially since I don't ever see myself using the belt buckle. But it does come with a lil Nathan Drake statue and that replica of the ring he wears around his neck besides a copy of the game.

The box it's in seems chintzy though. I saw both this and the Skyrim CE on display at a further off GS a while ago. The box is most likely made of heavy cardboard. These CE's nowadays are kinda crap, since the packaging or special portions of them are either cheap plastic garbage or cardboard junk.

[quote name='Rockinjs']cheap ass statue how does drakes gun hand fall off if he's never been touched[/QUOTE]
Same way that the Bioshock 1 statue of the Big Daddy had a broken drill arm: rough handling either during transit or in the store.

People who work at retail stores typically have to unload the trailers of merchandise coming in. Many times managers will push to get those tasks done quickly, so if you have a buncha butterfingers working on that task imagine the damage done to stock coming in?

Case in point: The one retail store here I worked at in the 90's as a stock person we had a narrow hallway/walkway between where the freight elevator was and the stock rooms up there. So we had to routinely make a line of stockers and toss products to each other. Sometimes someone would go oops and miss something like a VCR or DVD player.:cry: It happens.

lol yea tell me about it I temped at the post office for about a year or so many times I seen workers trying to be lebron or D wade with packages

:lol: I think they do worse to it if you write 'fragile' or 'do not bend' on something too. I had someone on here the one time complain about a guide I sent and I think the postman on the other end took it as a personal challenge to try bending the package in two to fit in their mailbox.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's been this price for a while. Still $30 too much for my liking, especially since I don't ever see myself using the belt buckle. But it does come with a lil Nathan Drake statue and that replica of the ring he wears around his neck besides a copy of the game.

The box it's in seems chintzy though. I saw both this and the Skyrim CE on display at a further off GS a while ago. The box is most likely made of heavy cardboard. These CE's nowadays are kinda crap, since the packaging or special portions of them are either cheap plastic garbage or cardboard junk.[/QUOTE]
It is heavy cardboard. I was pretty disappointed.

[quote name='Rockinjs']lol yea tell me about it I temped at the post office for about a year or so many times I seen workers trying to be lebron or D wade with packages[/QUOTE]

I seriously lol'd after reading that one, lol. That's too good.

after recently starting to collect comic statues its hard for me to go back to videogame CEs. Even the beautifully done dragon from Skyrim feels so low-tier (especially with that base)

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is the ring actual metal or is it a hard plastic? The pic on the back makes it look plastic-like.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its plastic.

Also you might be able to find these for $50 at Sony Styles/ Sony stores if you have one near you.

A decent CE for $50. The box/case is a decently thick cardboard and has some use to it as the drawers that house the ring and buckle can be used to store other trinkets.

bread's done
Back