PS3 Dual Shock 3 $39.99
Skylander Starter Kit with 3 bonus characters $69.99

XBOX 250GB Summer value Bundle $299.99
PS3 320GB COD MW3 Bundle $299.99

Future Shop

XBOX 250GB $299.99
Super Mario Nintendo DS holder $29.99

The Secret World $49.99 (Trade 2)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy $39.99 (Trade 2)

Nintendo Wii Super Mario Bros. Bundle $149.99
PS3 COD MW3 Bundle $299.99 (Bonus Black Ops and Head set)

$9.99
Metal Gear Solid 4
Prince of Persia
COD World at War

$19.99
Darkness 2
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Star Wars Old Republic

$39.99
Max Payne 3
Dirt Showdown

PSV with Uncharted and Modnation $249.99

$29.99 PSV games
Disgaea
Virtua Tennis 4
Ninja Gaiden
Dynasty Warrior
Shinobido 2

Creative Sound Blaster Tactic360 Sigma Headset $59.99
Logitech Driving Force GT
Save up to 30% on TurtleBeach headset

London Drugs

XBOX 250GB Summer Bundle $299.99
XBOX Essentials Accessory Pack $89.99
Lego Batman 2 starting $49.99

Buy 2 for $60 or $39.99 each
Jak and Daxter Collection
Team ICO collection
Uncharted Dual Pack
God of War Origins
Resistance Dual Pack

RCSS (Alberta save 2x the GST Jun 28-29)

XBOX 250GB Summer Bundle $299.97
PS3 160GB $249.97
PSV $249.97

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that bestbuy sale is gonna hurt my wallet.

tales of the abyss 3ds
metal gear 3ds
red dead goty

I am placing my order as soon as available.

[quote name='Lockescythe']damn that bestbuy sale is gonna hurt my wallet.

tales of the abyss 3ds[/QUOTE]

Ha, yeah, same.

Where do you see Tales of the Abyss, though? on the site?

[quote name='Norieaga']Is Binary Domain also for $20? I see it on the site but not listed here...?[/QUOTE]

I'd have to snatch that up aswell if so. I should really check out the site link after I post this. Hopefully a few other games on my backlog have been price reduced.

EDIT: Hmm. It is in the $20 section, technically.

[quote name='VetraX']Ha, yeah, same.

Where do you see Tales of the Abyss, though? on the site?
[/QUOTE]

Seems to be in the $19.99 section on their website. Tales of the Abyss is fantastic, people should not miss out on this price!!

I never did find a pink dual shock 3 at SDM so maybe I'll pick one up from BB.

Yeah I'll finally pick up Tales, this is just to good of a price to pass up. Maybe Metal Gear 3D as well. I'll have to see what the final list of games is.

Tales is tempting but the reviews are not good.
Same for snake eater - think i would rather the vita version.

Nevertheless - looks like ill be getting Kid Icarus from BB.
Also , Ninja gaiden PSV at FS.

Thanks!

Tales is a fine game if you understand it's a Tales RPG and a so-so looking PS2 game. It will not be impressive visually like Kid Icarus. Snake Eater on the other hand almost requires a CPP, or it's unplayable.. not to mention the 15fps.

Thanks For Posting Deals. bt i don't see anything of interest ... was hoping for Mortal Kombat or especially Catheriene or may a cheaper Portal 2. what a shame... hope people are able to find what they are looking for in BB Sales

I'm hoping FS follows with a price alignment because I have some of those $10 codes from those trade deals they had for Vita games.

Those $10 codes is precisely why Futureshop doesn't have the better deals. If you price match Best Buy sales, you can't use the $10 codes (unless employee is incompetent)

I don't really see any titles I want but its great to finally have actual discounts on games. I was getting tired of seeing the Flopita B2G1 sales every week.

I'd get the GTAIV Complete Edition if I wasn't craving something new (that being Dark Souls). It's really great at $20. Damn. GT5XL is also tempting.

[quote name='Shinn23']It's about damn time that Lollipop Chainsaw went on sale. Probably going to pick that one up.[/QUOTE]

Lol I hope this is as chock full of sarcasm as I think it is.

[quote name='king_bronx']Lol I hope this is as chock full of sarcasm as I think it is.[/QUOTE]
Nope. I genuinely think the game looks fun. $30-40 is my perfect price point for this type of game.

[quote name='Shinn23']It's about damn time that Lollipop Chainsaw went on sale. Probably going to pick that one up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='king_bronx']Lol I hope this is as chock full of sarcasm as I think it is.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shinn23']Nope. I genuinely think the game looks fun. $30-40 is my perfect price point for this type of game.[/QUOTE]

I think he was referring to the "about damn time" considering the game is barely two weeks old. :)

Well, I was planning to get ace combat and binary domain, but the ace combat price at futureshop is for xbox only apparently, and binary domain is not coming up as on sale at the BB site. meh!

Yeah, seriously... What is up with this? The only game I wanted that is showing up as $19.99 right now is MGS3 for 3DS. Binary Domain, Tales of the Abyss... Are these guys asleep at the wheel?

[quote name='VetraX']None of you guys actually goto the store?[/QUOTE]

Dunno about you, but it's a work day. I assume that like me, most people that will go in store are waiting for after work.

[quote name='titanium']Dunno about you, but it's a work day. I assume that like me, most people that will go in store are waiting for after work.[/QUOTE]
This.

I just called my local BB to ask about the mess up on the site, Tales of the Abyss was scanning at 40$ in the store system as well. The clerk was nice enough to take the time to check the website, confirm that it is supposed to be on sale and that the price wasn't showing up properly. She made sure there were some in stock corrected the price at the store and told me to come on down to pick it up. Luckily the BB is 5 mins from work and it's my lunch break. So you guys can try calling your local BB and get this sorted.

Tales of the Abyss has been removed from the website altogether, along with Binary Domain. Best Buy fails yet again.

[quote name='Adamantum']Tales of the Abyss has been removed from the website altogether, along with Binary Domain. Best Buy fails yet again.[/QUOTE]

Lame!!! I was so excited to know that people were gonna pick up Abyss at such a great price, and then they remove it from the list....

BB has been a mess for me lately, they've been "sold out" of Pokemon Conquest for a week and I haven't been sent any kind of notice as to why. -_-

Odd, Lollipop is back up to $59.99 and they removed it from the list of $20 off games. Good thing it's still on the flyer.

I think those games are supposed to be in the sale but since they can't update prices usually until after the store close they will just remove them from the site.

I got hyped for Binary Domain, really wanted it. BTW - my good friend went to BB and it was almost cleaned out (he got the last copies of Red Dead and FF13-1). Be warned in advance. :)

Binary Domain will be $20 by the end of the summer. It sold HORRIBLY in the US and is a complete flop for Sega. Not sure about the Tales game... it's a very niche audience that plays those kind of games and they probably don't have to drop the price any time soon.

[quote name='TheKruseMissile']Just a heads up, I was able to get Lollipop Chainsaw for forty bucks when I showed them their flyer. It scanned for regular price.[/QUOTE]

Did they give you the 10% difference? XD

[quote name='TheKruseMissile']Just a heads up, I was able to get Lollipop Chainsaw for forty bucks when I showed them their flyer. It scanned for regular price.[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened with me. Dark Souls scanned at $20 but Lollipop scanned at $60. The cashier IMMEDIATELY noticed that it should be on sale. I didn't even have to say anything. He just grabbed a flyer and double checked the price and manually changed it.

I got you beat. I managed to get it at $30. The BB I went to changed the price for the game where you pick up cards for new games. Was listed at 39.99, but scanned at 59.99. I quickly brought up the SCOP law and they dropped it down at 39.99 - 10.

Nice deal. I wasn't sure for $40, but $30 felt like the sweet spot for me. Pretty sure it now scans at the correct price since they have updated BB.ca since then.

I was fairly confident when they scanned it that it would still show up at 59.99 since the website had yet to be updated.

Wow, I was hoping to get Arkham City, but it just flew off the shelves. I went by two Best Buys yesterday in the afternoon and both were sold out. If anyone sees a copy near or in Toronto, I'd greatly appreciated being pointed in its direction.

[quote name='titanium']I got you beat. I managed to get it at $30. The BB I went to changed the price for the game where you pick up cards for new games. Was listed at 39.99, but scanned at 59.99. I quickly brought up the SCOP law and they dropped it down at 39.99 - 10.

Nice deal. I wasn't sure for $40, but $30 felt like the sweet spot for me. Pretty sure it now scans at the correct price since they have updated BB.ca since then.

I was fairly confident when they scanned it that it would still show up at 59.99 since the website had yet to be updated.[/QUOTE]

What is this SCOP Law you're talking about? Scanner Canadian O Policy? I can't google for it.

I saw a few copies yesterday afternoon at the Best Buy @ Eglinton/Warden. They were in an odd location though...closer to the TVs, on the bottom of a side DVD/Blu Ray showcase display. From what I remember it was the only game in that location; the rest of the PS3 games were either in the front display right when you get in, or with the normal stacks.

bread's done
Back