Army Corps of Hell (Vita) Amazon 19.99

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

I bought it from hastings as well at that price. Game is bad. Its just so repetitive. First 5 levels and I was already bored. I thought it would get better, but never did, just every platform you battle on is the same, and it repeats for hours. If there was a demo of this game, it wouldn't have sold at all, since you could play the demo over and over and get the same experience.

I would advice all to wait for $10 or less. Not worth much more.

i buy it off you for 12 :)
WOOOO I STINK

#32 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

It's confirmed to be 100% till at least 9/1. There is also at least one poster confirming with BB employees that it'll last till October.

DONT SAYS ITS EXTENEDED i dont want to go into my spider infested basement digging out games LOL
WOOOO I STINK

#33 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

I bought it from hastings as well at that price. Game is bad. Its just so repetitive. First 5 levels and I was already bored. I thought it would get better, but never did, just every platform you battle on is the same, and it repeats for hours. If there was a demo of this game, it wouldn't have sold at all, since you could play the demo over and over and get the same experience.

I would advice all to wait for $10 or less. Not worth much more.

lol im confused because so far all i did in that game is move around holding R button w the occasional O.

#34 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

This is the Vita game I've been most "on the fence" about. I heard its a rts so that intrigued me as id like to have a rts on my vita, but just about everyone says its garbage which makes me hold off. Hopefully this does become a free ps plus game at some point cause I don't feel like wasting the $20 on this

it's been $20 @ Gamestop for months so buy it used there & test it out if you like cool if not return it no loss which is better than $20 anywhere.
http://www.gamestop....s-of-hell/98006

Got it at best buy on a price match. Looks like they are getting better matching amazon. Looks like a fun time until the repetition sets in.

^^^$20 @ GS even if they didn't match but OOS online.

#35 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

Now at $15.97.
You can turn this into a rental since it trades for $10 at Best Buy and they're currently offering a 100% bonus.

$14.37 direct from Amazon. Close enough for me. :)

#36 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Still holding off for $10. There were some new ones on Ebay earlier for like $12.99 shipped, and i still passed. Holding firm at $10 or less.

sixteenvolt420.png

#37 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

Bought this at Best Buy during launch. My son put a solid 30 minutes into it before trading it in - it stunk.

#38 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

yea its a awful game..

now if you could of STAT grind it might of been a fun game or been able to grind at lower levels so you could make it though a level your finding hard BUT nope

5.00 buck game tops THough if they did Drop it to say 12 i might bite just to do the flip to best buy for 8 bucks
WOOOO I STINK

#39 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Well after reading the overwhelming great reviews and impressions from fellow CAG's. I've done the honorable thing and cancelled my order. :lol:

#40 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Down to $12.03 shipped/sold by Amazon. Though after reading the opinions, this will be more of a title to flip to Best Buy. The BB website shows that it's still holding at the $10 TIV and the 100% bonus was confirmed to last to Oct 6.

#41 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Bought this at Best Buy during launch. My son put a solid 30 minutes into it before trading it in - it stunk.

That really sucks...at least you got some money back.

#42 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'm struggling to get through this game. It wasnt so bad at first, but for 40 levels of the same thing it is tedious and boring. Worst part is the levels get hard later on and without the right equipment (which only unlocks AFTER you beat levels) you have to keep trying in order to advance.

I've been playing this to hold me over until another game drops (in price or releases) and it I didnt get it for cheap, I would be trashing it harder.

KneeKnee.png

#43 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

I'm struggling to get through this game. It wasnt so bad at first, but for 40 levels of the same thing it is tedious and boring. Worst part is the levels get hard later on and without the right equipment (which only unlocks AFTER you beat levels) you have to keep trying in order to advance.

I've been playing this to hold me over until another game drops (in price or releases) and it I didnt get it for cheap, I would be trashing it harder.

yea the game would been 1000x better if you could upgrade your troops and replay the same levels but its either WIN OR LOSE and REPEAT WITH THE SAME ITEMS very boring game

Down to around 12 now on amazon... 10 i might buy
WOOOO I STINK

#44 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

Got this game for $12, played a good 5 or 10 min then traded someone for Wipeout. Best thing I've done with that game. :lol:

#45 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

Dropped a tiny bit to $11.44.