GameStop GameStock Week 2 (7/4-7/10) - Week 3 Peek (7/10 Hot Shots Golf Vita $19.99)

Auburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
320 (100%)
Purchase a NEW Vita system between 7/4-7/10 and receive a $50 gift card.
GameStop flyer states that you also get an 8GB Memory stick with purchase as well as the gift card. This was a mistake but GameStop is honoring this deal. If you were on the fence about the system, now is a great time to pick one up. YMMV (Some cases of stores not honoring this even though there was a memo that said otherwise. Try to grab a flyer in store and show it to the associate.)

Daily Deals:

Wednesday 7/4 ONLY:
MLB 12 Vita $19.99

Thursday 7/5 ONLY:

Unit 13 Vita $19.99

Friday 7/6 ONLY:

Reality Fighters Vita $14.99
Little Deviants Vita $14.99

Saturday 7/7 ONLY:
Mortal Kombat Vita $9.99

Sunday 7/8 ONLY:

Wipeout 2048 Vita $19.99

Monday 7/9 ONLY:

Modnation Racers Vita $9.99

Tuesday 7/10 ONLY:
Hot Shots Golf Vita $19.99

Other Notable New Deals:

Battlefield 3 PS3/360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Dirt Showdown PS3/360 $49.99 7/4 - 7/10
Dragon's Dogma PS3/360 $49.99 7/4 - 7/10
FIFA Soccer 12 PS3/360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Lollipop Chainsaw PS3/360 $39.99 7/6 - 7/8
Mass Effect 3 PS3/360/PC $29.99 7/4 - 7/10
Mortal Kombat Vita $29.99 7/4 - 7/10 (Daily Deal on 7/7)
Need for Speed: Run PS3/360 $19.99 7/4 - 7/10
Star Wars The Old Republic PC $19.99 7/4 - 7/10
Tiger Woods 13 PS3/360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Tiger Woosd 13 LE PS3/360 $49.99 7/4 - 7/10
Witcher 2 360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Refer here for overlapping deals: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323720

Bold titles are recently added or modified.

If you go to a store and an item is out of stock, ask the associate to print out a coupon code for free saver shipping at GameStop.com. This is a special promotion going on right now to be able to direct someone looking for an OOS item to the website to buy it at the same price as in store.

Week 3 Preview (7/11 - 7/17):

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Solder PS3/360 $39.99 7/11 - 7/17 *This is for the Signature Edition. This may or may not work with a Best Buy price match*

Assassin's Creed: Revelations PS3/360 $19.99 7/13 - 7/14 (PowerUP Only)

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim PS3/360 $39.99 7/11 - 7/17

Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3/360 $19.99 7/11 - 7/31

Get an extra 50% in-store credit when you trade your old iPod, iPhone or iPad
Available 07/13/12-07/15/12

Purchase a pre-owned Xbox 360 system w/wireless controller, 2 pre-owned Xbox 360 games priced $19.99 or less, a pre-owned 20GB hard drive and a 1 year PRP - for only $169.95
Available 07/11/12-08/05/12

Purchase any pre-owned PS3 (original model), 2 pre-owned PS3 games priced $19.99 or less, a new HDMI cable and a 1 year PRP – for only $239.95

Purchase any pre-owned PS3 (slim model), 2 pre-owned PS3 games priced $19.99 or less, a new HDMI cable and a 1 year PRP – for only $259.99

Purchase a pre-owned Wii system with Wii remote, 2 pre-owned Wii games priced $14.99 or less, pre-owned Wii Remote (Nintendo), a pre-owned Nunchuk (Nintendo), and a 1 year PRP - for only $117.94

These prices are subject to change as they are using the current price as a base, less the discount.

(Thanks to ChosenOne1 for typing out the bundles)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sad when even at $20 there's still notthing that interests me. I hated Unit 13 (traded it in) and already have MLB 12 The Show.

Would have appreciated Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and MGS remake. But of course... -_-

Kind of wish I waited to buy my Vita. Hardly played it and its deals galore recently.

Split on Lollipop Chainsaw. $40 2 weeks after release but another month and there will be a newegg sale for sub $30. Hmm.

I already have wipeout, modnation, mortal kombat and MLB and can recommend them all. I picked up modnation for $12 from BB and was surprised at how good it actually was. Anyone have any thoughts on unit 13, little deviants and reality fighters as I am considering them at these prices. Picked up metal gear, gravity rush, dynasty warriors and shinobido 2 for about $75 last week withthe pur $10 off coupon so I have games to play but if they are any good I will get them while they are cheap.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']
Would have appreciated Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and MGS remake. But of course... -_-[/QUOTE]

Uncharted is first party and will likely not drop anytime soon.
Gravity rush and MGS:HD are both brand new.
While we're wishing...

Any chance these prices will work on PSN codes? I'd buy MK and WipEout (maybe even Unit 13), but only digitally. I know MK and WipEout are things I'd like to keep on my memory card.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uncharted is first party and will likely not drop anytime soon.
Gravity rush and MGS:HD are both brand new.
While we're wishing...

Any chance these prices will work on PSN codes? I'd buy MK and WipEout (maybe even Unit 13), but only digitally. I know MK and WipEout are things I'd like to keep on my memory card.[/QUOTE]
6 of the 7 games listed are first party. ;)

[quote name='preston181']Wow, Lollipop Chainsaw came down in price pretty quick. Is it worth the $39.99, or should I wait?[/QUOTE]

Wait. I honestly see this sub 35 in less than another month, and maybe even cheaper as a DotD somewhere soon as well.

[quote name='Wario64']This week's sales were online too, I think[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping, then. I'd probably just buy it online and pay the $3 or so for shipping.

Love Vita game deals! Tempted by MLB the show (probably just wait till that hits like $10 since it's a sports game), Unit 13 and Little Deviants...

Question: If I buy MK at Best Buy for $39.99 use my $15 in RZ point and 3x points. Will they still price match this? Think that would put me at getting the game for $5 if so.

[quote name='Xerxes']Question: If I buy MK at Best Buy for $39.99 use my $15 in RZ point and 3x points. Will they still price match this? Think that would put me at getting the game for $5 if so.[/QUOTE]

Don't see why the wouldn't. I've had them price match and combine with RZ certs and other promos.

[quote name='Xerxes']Question: If I buy MK at Best Buy for $39.99 use my $15 in RZ point and 3x points. Will they still price match this? Think that would put me at getting the game for $5 if so.[/QUOTE]

I was told you couldnt bc I used a coupon.

In for MK and MLB. THANKS OP for the heads up. I was about to use my Gamers Club welcome B2G1 New $39.99 and under coupon on MK, Gravity Rush, and Resistance....

[quote name='yruluis']I was told you couldnt bc I used a coupon.[/QUOTE]

Well not using the 3X points should make it ok. RZs I keep being told are supposed to be like cash.

Hey guys first post here i have a quick question i still have the welcome packet b2g1 on new games 40$ and under if i buy unit 13,mortal combat,wipeout 2048 using the b2g1 would i still be able to price match?

Looks like I be pm'ing alot @ BB adding to my vita backlog. Hopefully I'll actually get the vita before summer's end if the deal is right

[quote name='cadeSILVER']In-store only?[/QUOTE]doubt it

[quote name='Xerxes']Question: If I buy MK at Best Buy for $39.99 use my $15 in RZ point and 3x points. Will they still price match this? Think that would put me at getting the game for $5 if so.[/QUOTE]RZ certs are payment they have no effect on anything. If you try to pm after using the coupon they may deny, only way around it is to make sure there's other items on the receipt that way it's too complex for them.

[quote name='slidecage']come on PS3 with 50 gift card week 3[/QUOTE]This. Been waiting for another PS3 deal after I missed the other Gamestop one with the $50 gift card.

[quote name='ChosenOne1']This. Been waiting for another PS3 deal after I missed the other Gamestop one with the $50 gift card.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it will happen. Last week was $50 with an Xbox. This event runs through the first week of August so there's plenty of time.

I'll probably get Mortal Kombat. I always wanted to play Freddy, but didn't want to shell out the money for the DLC or the Komplete Edition.

Unit 13 looks sorta okay, but I haven't really ever liked any Zipper Interactive game.

hey guys, just a heads up for the people interested in mlb the show for the vita.
i bought it on the day it came out, and traded it a few days later, if you are thinking that you will be getting a game that looks and feels just like the ps3 version, its not. the graphics reminded me of a psp game, no where near detailed as the ps3 version, it just felt like they kind of rushed it to come out as the same time for the ps3 version.
i am a hard core mlb the show guy, so i was let down with this one. im just giving you guys my opinion on this game, you guys might love it, and for only $20 its worth a try,
but again dont think you will be playing a game that is just like the ps3 version.

[quote name='Lht69']Do you have to be a Power Up Rewards member to take advantage of this deal?[/QUOTE]

PowerUP is not required for this deal. Even if it were, it's a free sign up.

Why would you get the Vita deal at GS when you could get $10 more credit at BB? The game prices are pretty awesome though, too bad the only thing I'd be interested in is Wipeout or Hot Shots Golf (which they don't have on sale) :mad:

Thank God, Wal-Mart still has it for $20 though.

Good looking sale, I have most the vita stuff, but for those just jumping into the system, load up on these games. Unit 13 was a real surprise for me, challenging tactical shooter designed for short play sessions. I would hold off on Modnation Racers (has been cheaper elsewhere a few times, $10 seems like a good price on that one) and Reality Fighters and Little Deviants, also seem more like $10 games, but MLB, MK and Wipeout are all fantastic.

[quote name='thefinal87']Why would you get the Vita deal at GS when you could get $10 more credit at BB? The game prices are pretty awesome though, too bad the only thing I'd be interested in is Wipeout or Hot Shots Golf (which they don't have on sale) :mad:

Thank God, Wal-Mart still has it for $20 though.[/QUOTE]

One reason may be that there is no tax on credit purchases in some states. If someone has $300ish in store credit, they save around $15 in tax as opposed to purchasing at best buy and getting an extra $10 back. Also, some may be more inclined to burn their store credit (@Gamestop) than use actual cash at Best Buy.

Please note these are just possible reasons. They may not apply to all.

I won some "Dawn of the Dragons Starter Pack from Kongregate" from GS. If anyone wants it, it's yours.
Enter the code below in the space provided at Kongregate.com/gamestock and you'll be awarded your item and automatically directed to your game.
Redemption Code:
GSD-56119-31137-71242

[quote name='Spyder187']Wait. I honestly see this sub 35 in less than another month, and maybe even cheaper as a DotD somewhere soon as well.[/QUOTE]
Damn I just picked up 2 copys of Unit 13 yesterday & mgs HD, I'd take them back but I sold one of the unit 13's for $25 making the other 2 $21 a piece...

Dammit. I wish I checked this thread yesterday. I totally would've snagged Unit 13 for $20.
oh well. Tempted to grab Wipeout tomorrow at least.

[quote name='Alex121006']hey guys, just a heads up for the people interested in mlb the show for the vita.
i bought it on the day it came out, and traded it a few days later, if you are thinking that you will be getting a game that looks and feels just like the ps3 version, its not. the graphics reminded me of a psp game, no where near detailed as the ps3 version, it just felt like they kind of rushed it to come out as the same time for the ps3 version.
i am a hard core mlb the show guy, so i was let down with this one. im just giving you guys my opinion on this game, you guys might love it, and for only $20 its worth a try,
but again dont think you will be playing a game that is just like the ps3 version.[/QUOTE]

It is a more complete game on ps3, but the vita version is still amazing and I play it more than the ps3 version and more than any other vita game. I agree they rushed it, but it is still a fantastic game and my favorite vita game.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Dammit. I wish I checked this thread yesterday. I totally would've snagged Unit 13 for $20.
oh well. Tempted to grab Wipeout tomorrow at least.[/QUOTE]

These deals start on July.

bread's done
Back