***Mobile Users!*** Earn FREE iTunes/Amazon/Xbox/PSN/Steam gift cards

kujen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Here are a few sites and apps I use to get free games, as well as iTunes and Amazon gift cards. With Juno Wallet/Bamboo Wallet you can also get free PSN, Xbox Live, Steam Wallet codes and more.

Juno Wallet (go to your profile and enter invite code ET914394 for $0.25 bonus)

Bamboo Wallet uses the same login as your Juno Wallet account (use invite code ET914394 for $0.25 bonus)

FreeMyApps

FreeAppDaily (enter my invite code ZHJN4I for bonus points)

App Trailers watch videos to earn paypal or amazon gift cards, very easy (enter referral code kujen64 for bonus points)

App Nana (enter invite code w73474 for 2500 Nanas)

I use these sites everyday, it's very easy to get free games and gift cards! You just download the sponsor apps (free), and you get points that you can redeem. I can get at least a few dollars worth per day.
You will need to allow them to access your UID (install profile) but this just lets them confirm that you have downloaded and opened the free apps - it does not effect the security of your account.

Another great app (iOS or Android):

Viggle - you just check into whatever you are watching on TV and earn points. If you check into featured shows, or watch little ads, you get bonus points. Use your points to redeem for a variety of rewards including gift cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
For how long have you been using FreeAppDaily? I have used FreeMyApps and I know it is popular, but I have a bit doubts on FAD.

I've been using FreeAppDaily for a few months, it's legit. It used to be that they would offer a free game every day, and to get that game, you had to download and play 3-4 sponsor games. They recently changed it to how it is now, where you download the sponsor games and get points to spend on what you want. So it is more like Free My Apps now.

Bringing this back because AppNana is the best and easiest mobile app to get free xbox / PS4 / Steam cards and more. You can even get bitcoin.

Its like the other apps in that you get points for installing apps but the way this app is different is that you don't have to do that at all. The easiest way to get points is from friends but this is NOT a pyramid type invite system like every other app.

The way it works is everyone has a referral code and when your friend uses your code, BOTH you and your friend get 2500 points. The catch is, you can only input a code again AFTER 5 other people use your code.

So what you want to do is use someone else's refer code so you BOTH get 2500 points, have 5 other people use your code so you are able to input another code yourself, input someone else's refer code so you both get 2500 points, and repeat.

Instead of a pyramid, its more like a circle were you get a group of people and alternate putting one another's refer codes in so you ALL benefit, not just one person.

Let's make a list here with all the refer codes and help one another out.

1. r7118521

Hey, I have a friend who just started this. He was testing it out to see how legit it was and if it was I'd take a shit too. Anyway he's been stuck at 77k points for three days.

When he watches videos, he'll get 2 points, but downloading and using apps stopped givin points. Any idea what's up? He deleted it, logged out/in, restarted phone, everything else we could think of and still nothing.

Also, he didn't get how the referrals worked and needs people to use his code so he can use more. Figured I'd ask here for some help before giving up altogether. Thanks.

bread's done
Back