Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age II, Medal of Honor and more all $5.00 each! at Oops Outlet

PcGirl

CAGiversary!
Hey Everyone,

After a bit of an absence pcgirl is back!
Today I can confirm that the Oops Outlet stores have all received a giant load of $5.00 PC games.
You'll find titles like Mass Effect 2, Shift 2, Sacred 2, Dragon Age II, Medal of Honor, Super Meat Boy, You Don't Know Jack, Sam & Max, Homefront etc etc
There's even a whole bunch of Nancy Drew titles if you wanna pick something up for your sister ;)
EVERY game is $5.00
Each store received roughly 100 or so new titles. Check out their website for a location close to you. I've been told that the Hagerstown location has not received the shipment yet but should have it within a week.
oopsoutlets.com/
I'll be posting more pc deals for other stores in the near future.
It's great to be back!!

Never heard of this store myself. I checked out the website using Firefox with No Script and got a list of the store locations. It might be worth checking them out if you live close by.

Delaware
Rehoboth Beach

Maine
Kittery

Maryland
Hagerstown

Michigan
Birch Run

New York
Deer Park

Ohio
Jeffersonville

Pennsylvania
Grove City

South Carolina
Charleston
Hilton Head
Myrtle Beach

Hey plus1zero,

Oops Outlets are located in Outlet malls in the Eastern United States. There's currently 10 locations and an 11th one opening soon. I know there are plans for many more to open over the next year. Check out their web site to see if there is one close to you. They also Sell DVDs, books & toys :)

Too bad they don't do mail-order. Although I don't know if I'd trust a company called the Oops Outlet to reliably send me my stuff.

[quote name='morrodox']Too bad they don't do mail-order. Although I don't know if I'd trust a company called the Oops Outlet to reliably send me my stuff.[/QUOTE]

:lol: +1

[quote name='SpiderKnight']Oops?[/QUOTE]

yeah, like as in 'oops, the case for this game is cracked, here you go!' or 'oops, this case is rattling, that can't be good, but that'll be $5 please sir'

Hey Guys,

LOL let me clear up on what the name Oops refers to. It's "Oops" as in overstock or when publishers make too much of something or if it doesn't sell at full retail. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with the games. These are publisher overstocks :)
Hope this helps!

Hey Guys,

LOL let me clear up on what the name Oops refers to. It's "Oops" as in overstock or when publishers make too much of something or if it doesn't sell at full retail. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with the games. These are publisher overstocks
Hope this helps!

Welcome Back PCGirl. Still remember your heads up back when Big Lots used to stock these. Any hopes Big Lots will jump back into the PC Game market?

[quote name='Bosamba']Never heard of this store myself. I checked out the website using Firefox with No Script and got a list of the store locations. It might be worth checking them out if you live close by.

Delaware
Rehoboth Beach

Maine
Kittery

Maryland
Hagerstown

Michigan
Birch Run

New York
Deer Park

Ohio
Jeffersonville

Pennsylvania
Grove City

South Carolina
Charleston
Hilton Head
Myrtle Beach[/QUOTE]

So I guess "Oops" refers to the store locations they picked while playing drunken darts on a US map...

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']So I guess "Oops" refers to the store locations they picked while playing drunken darts on a US map...[/QUOTE]
:lol: It sure seems like it.

Shame its not nation wide!!
nationwide

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']So I guess "Oops" refers to the store locations they picked while playing drunken darts on a US map...[/QUOTE]

Kinda sorta, these outlet malls are always between cities ... Jeffersonville is on I-71 between Columbus and Cincinnati.

No Oops near but I would still like to say welcome back PcGirl! I still remember all your Big Lots! posts as well.

For what it's worth, went to Jeffersonville over the weekend and visited this place. It's a book / music / DVD outlet that has a rack of video games, all PC, mixed in. They had some Mass Effect 2, some Dragon Age 2, and some Medal Of Honor and Red Faction Armageddon. Outside of those EA titles, it was all very casual game-esque stuff.

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to stop when they're on I-71.

bread's done
Back