YMMV Toysrus Canada:Fallout NV LE $19.99 360/Once upon a monster $9.99 360+tons more

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
Lots of games on sale in the store at Dufferin Mall. Video games blowout. Started the 26th but no one bothered to post it. :roll:
Lots of qualifiers
Once upon a Monster $9.99
Fall out NV LE $19.99
Dirt 3 $19.99
Happy Feet two $9.99
AC Brotherhood CE $19.99
Lord of the Rings:War in the North $14.99

ps3
Happy Feet two $9.99
Fallout NV lE $19.99
Lord of the Rings War in the North $14.99
Dirt 3 $19.99(but I got the last copy)$19.99

Wii
Monster Hunter 3 $19.99
Happy Feet 2 $9.99
Monster sushi $4.99
+Bunch of gun/game packs $19.99 each

more games but forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dvdswapper']
Wii
Monster Hunter 3 $19.99
+Bunch of gun/game packs $19.99 each
[/QUOTE]

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
do-want-meme.jpg

damn..thanks man...i been looking for new vegas complete edition to go down! hope my nearest location has some left...can anyone post links? i can't seem to find the deals on the site...is it just dufferin location or province wide? :S

I think this is for the Collector's Edition, not the Ultimate Edition.

[quote name='tmlfan2529']i been looking for new vegas complete edition to go down![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']I think this is for the Collector's Edition, not the Ultimate Edition.[/QUOTE]
It's the limited edition. Saw this at Dufferin Mall and said it was IN-STORE. No mention on site/flyer. Called a few other locations in the GTA and they have a similiar sale on at those locations too although the games might be different. Call your location to verify if they are participating in this clearance sale.

ADDING
HAWK 2 $9.99(PS3/360)

Called around and thanks to a very nice csr at Cederbrae Mall he told me of a few other titles to add to ps3

Thor $9.98
Clash Of the Titans $9.98
Family game night 3 $29.98

He also said that some stores might have an additional % off but that depends on the store.

Are they actually 19.99? Or are they .95/.98? .98 is clearance (price won't go back up) and .95 is a temporary non-advertised sale. The usual sale price is .97.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
do-want-meme.jpg[/QUOTE]
MH3 is $20 pretty much everywhere.

I saw AC Brotherhood CE 360 at Sherbrooke, but the box was in such a bad condition, I don't think anyone would buy it. I think someone punched through it. Didn't see anything else on the list. Thanks anyway OP!

[quote name='matsam']I think someone punched through it.[/QUOTE] I think the Brotherhood CE comes with a jack-in-the-box... that might be the culprit. :lol:

[quote name='Mr.']MH3 is $20 pretty much everywhere.[/QUOTE]

I can't find it anywhere! I've ony ever seen a used copy at Best Buy for $15. I just got back from my nearest ToysRUs by the way, deals I took advantage of were Glory of Heracles for $5, God of War: Ghost of Sparta for $10, Sin and Punishment: star Successor for $20. I asked an employee if they had any Monster Hunter Tri and he told me that he hadn't seen it in a while :/

[quote name='Mr.']I think the Brotherhood CE comes with a jack-in-the-box... that might be the culprit. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, this would explain everything! :lol:

Hey fellow CAGs...i went to the toys r us at Vaughan mills and they had fallout New vegas: Ultimate edition for $19.98...i was going to buy it but didn't because i had a back log of games already and by the time i finish the price would probably go down lmao...

So, there is ONE copy of Fallout New Vegas - ULTIMATE ED. for the ps3 available at the vaughan mills location!

A few others there include:

Dead Space 2 - 19.98
HAWX 2 (wii) - 14.98

and that was all i remember but they had a few titles for 20 bucks :)

bread's done
Back