Spec Ops: The Line (360) $35.99 at Deep Discount

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 chinoev

chinoev

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

I just got an e-mail notification from DD confirming shipment of Spec Ops, so they appear to be honoring the price.

#32 ookesseloo

ookesseloo

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

I've never had a problem with Deep Discount. I've ordered from them 4 or 5 times...

#33 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

I've never had a problem with Deep Discount. I've ordered from them 4 or 5 times...

I've ordered from them in the past too and have never had an issue. I think I'll hold off on this though, I can wait till its in the $20 range.

#34 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

Anyone else have an issue with their order showing that it is a pre-order for order status on their site?

#35 LoneGun

LoneGun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

Anyone else have an issue with their order showing that it is a pre-order for order status on their site?

That is the same thing that happened to my order.
:shock: Whose eyes are those? :shock:

#36 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:10 AM

I never had a problem with them until they came under new ownership/management.

I ordered Starhawk from them for $36.99 shipped, and my order went into "backordered" status pretty much as soon as they processed the payment.

I waited over 3 weeks for some type of update, then sent them a threatening email; in less than an hour after I sent the email, they shipped the game. Shady much?

So, long story short: if they drag ass with shipping your item, threaten them (in a professional manner).

#37 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

Story is the strength, gameplay is still above average if you ask me. Definitely one of the better surprises this year as I didn't expect what I got and had no concern for multiplayer.

2nd that, loving the SP right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 hdcase

hdcase

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

It's showing up as being $57.59 to me.

http://www.deepdisco...e-710425397745/

#39 chinoev

chinoev

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

It's showing up as being $57.59 to me.

http://www.deepdisco...e-710425397745/

Yeah, the price is the same as the PS3 version now. The deal is dead.

#40 TheLastGunslinger

TheLastGunslinger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

I never had a problem with them until they came under new ownership/management.

I ordered Starhawk from them for $36.99 shipped, and my order went into "backordered" status pretty much as soon as they processed the payment.

I waited over 3 weeks for some type of update, then sent them a threatening email; in less than an hour after I sent the email, they shipped the game. Shady much?

So, long story short: if they drag ass with shipping your item, threaten them (in a professional manner).

Same here. I used to order from them but then I tried getting a good deal on the Doctor Who S6 Blu-Ray set. Took me almost a month and a half to get a product that was NOT on backorder.
[Sig goes here]

#41 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

I got mine today and I can confirm it is the premium edition with the FUBAR Pack. Great deal thanks OP

#42 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

That's surprising, but certainly good to hear.

#43 chinoev

chinoev

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

I got mine today and I can confirm it is the premium edition with the FUBAR Pack. Great deal thanks OP

I got my copy of the premium edition today as well.