Photo
- - - - -

Darksiders: The Abomination Vault (book pre-order July 24 rls) $10.20 w/ Mortis DLC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642
$10.20 (MSRP is $15) for the paperback or $9.99 for the Kindle version
Releases on July 24
There is quite a number of pages from the book if you click on the cover. Understandably, there is also a number of pages missing.

Darksiders II "Mortis" with Book Pre-Order
Pre-order "Darksiders: The Abomination Vault" in paperback or Kindle book between June 24, 2012 and July 23, 2012 to receive code for "Mortis," a video game extra in "Darksiders II." Mortis, a gauntlet made from the remains of a member of a long dead race, sends a devastating burst of injuring energies at either the attacker or one of its nearby allies any time the wearer is struck. The code and link to the redemption site will be will be e-mailed within one week of when "Darksiders: The Abomination Vault" is released. This offer will be extended to all pre-orders. The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time. If you do not pre-order the Darksiders novel (the "Qualifying Item") added to the shopping cart when the promotion is in effect, the promotion will not apply. The promotion only applies to pre-orders of the Qualifying Item from Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. The promotional code is for Mortis, a video game extra in the "Darksiders II" digital video game. The promotional code must be used by 12:00 a.m. (PT) on July 23, 2013. If you return the Qualifying Item or cancel your pre-order for the Qualifying Item, you will not be eligible to use the promotional code. The promotional code may not be transferred or resold. The promotional code must be redeemed at the redemption web site, the link to which is included with the email containing the promotional code. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. Offer good while supplies last. Void where prohibited.

#2 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Sure why not. Thanks.

#3 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

I saw this, too; will probably get it just because I'm into the universe they are creating.
Posted Image

#4 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

Times like this, i wish i still had Prime. May ask my bro if i can use his account since i think he has Prime.

So u redeem code on a website. Then i guess u will get to choose which platform?

#5 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

thanks for the heads up, but that is some horrible writing and the DLC itself is not worth $10.

#6 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Thanks op. in for a physical copy (to this day I have yet to read a full book via Kindle/digitally, get distracted by having actual Internet, Netflix, games, etc in the device as well).

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#7 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

In for one

#8 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

thanks for the heads up, but that is some horrible writing and the DLC itself is not worth $10.

If its anything like the fable book that came out before Fable III the DLC could be worth quite a bit more than 10 dollars...

As for the writing, seems decent enough to me, the editing... Well, I certainly hope its not finished... Lots of stupid extra spaces between words.

Anyhow, thanks OP. Got to find something else to go along with it for free shipping (hopefully) but I suspect I'll get a copy. :)

#9 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

If its anything like the fable book that came out before Fable III the DLC could be worth quite a bit more than 10 dollars...

As for the writing, seems decent enough to me, the editing... Well, I certainly hope its not finished... Lots of stupid extra spaces between words.

Anyhow, thanks OP. Got to find something else to go along with it for free shipping (hopefully) but I suspect I'll get a copy. :)

Im thinking that the extra spacing was part of the conversion to kindle edition, which is what i am assuming the preview was. If im wrong, thats some messed up editing.