Photo
- - - - -

NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

• Please log in to reply
1134 replies to this topic

#1 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Club Nintendo is a free service provided by Nintendo in which you can register Nintendo Hardware and Software for Coins, and redeem for them various pieces of memorabilia. It's a free service that only requires you register codes provided in all Nintendo hardware, first party games and some third party games.

Eligible products: https://club.nintend...ble-products.do

Need Help?

General News - Last Updated: 5/6/13

Club Nintendo code expiration
- Club Nintendo codes for games that came out in 2010 or later now more often than not have expiration dates on them. So despite what it might say in your To-Do list (which generally gives you 5 years), the codes actually expire in 4 years. We have already seen Sin & Punishment Star Successor codes expire even though they are still on people's To-Do lists. You cannot redeem the code once it had expired even if it is on your list.

- Here is a list of other games that are expiring during the current Club year (July 1, 2014 - June 20, 2015). So if you have these games, you should redeem them this year even if you don't need the coins for platinum status. Note that a few expire very soon.
Spoiler

Special Offers
- There are None

Looking to Trade Club Nintendo Coins?
Go Here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=207895

Games of the Month
:wii: - Super Mario RPG - 200 coins (6/02/13)
:wii: - Maboshi's Arcade - 150 coins (6/02/13)
:3ds: - 3D Classics: Excitebike - 150 coins (6/02/13)
:3ds: - Art Style: Aquia - 100 coins (6/02/13)

Current Intend-to-Buy Games
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (expires 6/2)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (download version) (expires 6/2)
Game & Wario (expires 6/14)
Game & Wario (download version) (expires 6/14)

**Wii U Deluxe Bundle copies of Nintendoland do NOT include a Club Nintendo code, however after registering the Wii U console, you'll eventually see a Nintendoland post-play survey worth 50 points.**

Coin Values
Spoiler

Club Nintendo Rewards
Redeem your Coins for knick knacks and memorabilia
Spoiler

Link to previous Club Nintendo 2011-2012 Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=244943

Edited by io, 17 September 2014 - 03:54 AM.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#2 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

List of Eligible Club Nintendo Products
https://club.nintend...ble-products.do

- Here you can find a list of all Hardware and Software that will give you Club Nintendo Coins. Only games released for the Nintendo DS, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS and Wii at either retail or via download will give you Coins.

Previous Club Year Rewards

2012 Platinum: Platinum Mario Playing Cards, Limited Edition Platinum Poster Set
2012 Gold: Club Nintendo Original Calendar, Super Mario Kart, Metroid II, Mario vs. DK: March of the Minis, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

2011 Platinum: Mario Pin Set
2011 Gold: Club Nintendo Calendar

2010 Platinum: Mario Figurine
2010 Gold: Club Nintendo Calendar

2009 Platinum: Mario Hat or Doc Louis' Punch-Out!!! (Wii Ware download)
2009 Gold: Club Nintendo Calendar

Edited by KingBroly, 01 October 2012 - 05:34 PM.

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#3 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

Link for all the new values. Seems I got lucky with Mario Power Tennis when I got it for 50. That and Pikmin 2 are confirmed for 20 points though the graphic for the Play More, Earn More ad has yet to be updated.

Edited by Sway, 01 July 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#4 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:56 AM

That's not a very good link, besides they're all listed right there in Post 2. I typed them out myself.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#5 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

That's not a very good link, besides they're all listed right there in Post 2. I typed them out myself.

Fixed the link, but you might want to rename the list from Old Coin Values to New Coin Values. I didn't bother checking it out because they named old. Also, Animal Crossing is now 20 points for either version.

#6 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Okay, fixed AC, and made a compromise in the name of them.

I also fixed A LOT of rewards links.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#7 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Electroplankton for 100coins!? This is the best month ever!

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#8 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

I could have sworn Pokemon Conquest was one of the DS titles that was getting bumped from 30 to 40. I'm not including the early registration either. I wasn't imagining things, right?

#9 BrentronD

BrentronD

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

MARIO TENNIS!

*explodes in a blast of white goop*

#10 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

Oh man, I just realized that half of the list got crossed off for DS games. Fixed now.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#11 io

io

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:09 AM

WTF Nintendo? That's pretty crappy to change the values differently than their "warning" list :bomb:. I specifically saved Animal Crossing City Folk (or didn't trade it) because they said it would only drop to 30 (as opposed to 20) and I figured that was enough to keep it for next year. I would have redeemed it if I knew it was dropping to 20.

I mean, it's not a huge deal, but considering that they posted the list of what was changing it was lame of them to change it once again after it's too late.

And there's definitely some problems with the site now. I'd hold off registering anything right away here. I had a pending survey for Advance Wars Days of Ruin. It still showed 30 coins for it in my To-Dos. But it showed Endless Ocean reduced from 50 to 30 - so I thought maybe they just hadn't caught up with all the games yet. But when I registered it I only got 20. So, yeah, that kind of sucks too to show one thing in the To-Do and another when you actually register it. I would have saved that one for next year since it was a "legacy" registration (from before the current Club).

Also, no change in my Platinum status for 2013 after registering - though it seems they don't even have a counter up for the new year yet. It doesn't say 0 or 20 - it just isn't there.

Edited by io, 01 July 2012 - 10:19 AM.

#12 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

Thanks for all the hard work, KingBroly! I'm a little disappointed the Wii download this month is Mario Tennis N64 considering I just picked up Power Tennis a couple of weeks ago, but what are you going to do?
\\:D/

#13 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

Happy New (Nintendo) Year!

Would be all over Mario Tennis if I didn't already have it though.

When do rewards generally get announced?

Warning: Looks like the electroplankton DSiWare is just one of electroplankton's minigames (just Rec-Rec). It's not a full on digital release of the entire "game".
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#14 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Heh, if it was ALL of Electroplankton, it'd be the best month ever.

#15 F-Zero

F-Zero

Show me your moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

Lol I put off registering a Mario Galaxy and it instead of the 50 for the original release, I only got 20. Bunk!

#16 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

Thanks for the new thread OP.

#17 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Awesome. Love the new thread. I grabbed the Mario Tennis for the Virtual console. I also noticed they are only for 2-3 weeks instead of the whole month so maybe we will get more game choices per month now. Not sure about the Electroplankton game. I have it for DS (the old version) and this version is only $1.99 on the eShop. Any people have any insight on it?

*Also redeemed Pikmin code to start the year off and it was only worht 30 coins. :(

#18 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

New thread lookin' good, KB.

Added a link to the previous thread in the OP. Gotta remember where ya came from. It's at the bottom of the post, so if I just missed where it was linked to previously, you can kill my addition.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#19 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Do they not do intend to buy anymore? Surprised there isn't one for at least one of Theaterhythm, Kingdom Hearts, or NSMB2 (maybe too soon for this?).
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#20 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Sad I missed Kirby's Super Star but Mario Tennis is great!

Boo on the 1/10th of Elektroplankton....

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: NES Remix
:3ds: Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#21 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

Awesome, I've almost bought Mario Tennis a couple times now. I guess today is the day to start putting in all these codes to start the platinum crawl again.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#22 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Anyone who has registered codes for the 2013 year starting today, has your elite status meter gone up at all?

I registered about 180 coins worth of codes today at 2 am, made sure that the coin meter had reset and they're showing up as having been redeemed on 7/1. Despite this my meter's still completely empty though.

#23 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Anyone who has registered codes for the 2013 year starting today, has your elite status meter gone up at all?

I registered about 180 coins worth of codes today at 2 am, made sure that the coin meter had reset and they're showing up as having been redeemed on 7/1. Despite this my meter's still completely empty though.

That meter is bugged atm and there probably isn't anything to worry about but I might hold off on registering anymore than I already have until it's fixed. I'm also hoping the coin values will be fixed on some of the titles that dropped more than what we were told last month.

#24 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

Subbed

#25 majorscud

majorscud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

I hope we get a good platinum reward for last year. I picked up Mario Tennis today.

#26 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

In case anyone is looking for quick points, Toys R Us is having a sale that runs through tomorrow where you can get a $19.99 game and then a second for 75% off. This means you can pick up Nintendo Selects titles for about $27 or so after tax. You have to print out the coupon here if you are going B&M.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#27 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Has anyone ever registered multiple Wii systems across a family account? I have 3 wii registration codes and am looking for an easy bump to Plat this year.

~edit - and how the eff can I tell who registered what? (think i figured this one out - under products it's got the list sorted alphabetically, and then it starts over once it's at the end)

Edited by blk00civicsi, 01 July 2012 - 04:04 PM.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks"

#28 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Link for all the new values. Seems I got lucky with Mario Power Tennis when I got it for 50. That and Pikmin 2 are confirmed for 20 points though the graphic for the Play More, Earn More ad has yet to be updated.

Wait... They're now 20 instead of 60? Seriously?!

#29 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:20 PM

Same thing happened to me, I registered around 160 coins and the elite bar hasn't moved. Hopefully they can fix it.

#30 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

Same thing happened to me, I registered around 160 coins and the elite bar hasn't moved. Hopefully they can fix it.

That makes me a little nervous. I might wait a while until they have it updated. I have more than enough points sitting here for another 600 so I'll just have to sit down and do them all at once again.