Photo
- - - - -

NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#481 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

A new game should be available but the Pro-Putt Domo game is still up even though yesterday was the last day for it.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#482 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image
Mario's Picross replaces Pro-Putt Domo as the 3DS featured game offer. It costs 100 coins and expires 11/18.

10 coin bonus for registering Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! expires 12/5.

#483 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Not bad, nice to see an Gameboy game, anyone recommend it ?

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#484 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

It's a ferociously addictive puzzle game.

If you like logic-based puzzles.

Tons of content too.

It sort of reminds me of Sudoku.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#485 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

Get it. The only thing better than Picross is more Picross :D
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#486 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

I'm going to pick it up, will have about 500 odd points left after that, here's hoping for more GB games !! :bouncy:

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#487 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

I got Pilot Wings last month for 150 and now I get a survey for it for 10 coins..making it effectively 140. Getting punchout now. Wow, I'm really spending my coins. I'm actually almost out. Of course I've been hoarding the codes to try to use enough in a single year to get the upgraded memberships again...

Edit:
I just went through my Wii channels. I've got 7 games on there that I've downloaded through this rewards program + 2 monkey island chapters on my sd card that I got for free from taletell games. I haven't played ANY of of them. Whenever I bother getting the Wii U, I hope they all transfer.

Edited by Blaster man, 12 November 2012 - 01:53 AM.

#488 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Posted Image
Art Style: Rotozoa replaces Super Punch-Out!! as the Wii featured game offer. It costs 100 coins and expires 11/25. It's also regularly available for 600 Wii Points on the Wii Shop.

10 coin bonus for registering Paper Mario: Sticker Star expires 12/11.

Newly released third party CN eligible games:
:3ds: Rayman Origins (30 coins)

#489 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

I just went through my Wii channels. I've got 7 games on there that I've downloaded through this rewards program + 2 monkey island chapters on my sd card that I got for free from taletell games. I haven't played ANY of of them. Whenever I bother getting the Wii U, I hope they all transfer.

They should all transfer fine, check out this Nintendo Life article for more details.

Also I'm interested in Rotozoa, though 100 coins for a 600 Wii points game, I may take a pass (yet again).

#490 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

There's a Kid Icarus Uprising AR Card Survey Contest now available. If you win, you get a Complete Set of KI:U AR Cards.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#491 Scobie

Scobie

CAG City Rocker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Thanks for the heads up, King! I'm gonna cling to whatever small hope there may be left of Kid Icarus card packs going on sale in the States still.
Posted Image

#492 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

I'm still bummed the full bit Generations series never made it outside of Japan and off the GBA. Any love for Soundvoyager around here?

sig.gif

#493 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Any news on the Kirby medal shipping?

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#494 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Any news on the Kirby medal shipping?

And/or this years Platinum prize?

#495 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

For those getting a Wii U, it's worth 160 coins.

To register your Wii U system, link your Club Nintendo account to your Wii U. Then come back to Club Nintendo and complete the registration survey to earn 160 Coins.

Please note that Wii U systems do not qualify for warranty extensions.

https://club.nintend...shop-account.do

Newly released third party CN eligible games:
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (30 coins)

#496 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

160 only? Really Nintendo?

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#497 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

160 only? Really Nintendo?

Yeah this is odd, as usually they try to match MSRP with all of their other rewards, you'd think they'd earn at least 200 (if not 300 coins) if you bought a Wii U.

If a new Wii purchased (for a third of the price) gets the same amount of coins, that's definitely a head scratcher.

#498 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Not to mention that it would probably be more of an incentive to some people for a ton more coins.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#499 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

That quote says it is for registering the console. Maybe those coins are a bonus in addition to the regular Wii U coins? Wishful thinking maybe.

#500 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

I would hope the Deluxe one is more since it has Nintendo Land in it, which doesn't come with a Club Nintendo code in the Deluxe version.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#501 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

I would hope the Deluxe one is more since it has Nintendo Land in it, which doesn't come with a Club Nintendo code in the Deluxe version.

It's still 160 coins whether you register the basic or deluxe versions.

#502 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

It will put me at platinum either way.

#503 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

CN is now letting you put in Wii U codes.

#504 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

Question for those in the know.

I just got a 3DS XL today. I don't want to register it at club Nintendo until next year. When I connect it online, will it try to register it to my account? I do want to access the store however...

#505 grifta67

grifta67

:: kermit flail ::

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

Question for those in the know.

I just got a 3DS XL today. I don't want to register it at club Nintendo until next year. When I connect it online, will it try to register it to my account? I do want to access the store however...

If you're waiting so that you get to enter it at the beginning of 2013, I think the Club Nintendo redemption year runs from July - June, not Jan - Dec.

That being said, I'm also a new 3DS XL owner and just signed up for CN. I've got 250 points already and have an eye on the Reversible Pouch. How often do they switch up the mid-level items (around 250 points)? Just don't want to blow my entire point budget and have some way cool thing debut soon.

Thanks!
-Sean

#506 io

io

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Um, I went to enter my Wii U code on my Club Nintendo account and it told me my account was deactivated. WTF!?!?

OK, I sent off an email. It appears maybe (from looking at some other forums) that it is because of more than one account per address. My wife has her own account and that one is still OK. But the one they deactivated was the main one I've put all my codes in since the Gamecube days. We've had the 2 accounts in tandem for 2-3 years now.

Edited by io, 19 November 2012 - 09:57 AM.

#507 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

If you're waiting so that you get to enter it at the beginning of 2013, I think the Club Nintendo redemption year runs from July - June, not Jan - Dec.

That being said, I'm also a new 3DS XL owner and just signed up for CN. I've got 250 points already and have an eye on the Reversible Pouch. How often do they switch up the mid-level items (around 250 points)? Just don't want to blow my entire point budget and have some way cool thing debut soon.

Thanks!
-Sean

Yeah, I'm aware that I'd have to wait until July. I'm already at Platinum this year and really don't want to waste these points during this current calendar year.

#508 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image

100 Coins
until December 2, 2012,

#509 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

100 Coins
until December 2, 2012,

It's also regularly available for $1.99 on the Nintendo eShop.

10 coin bonus for registering New Super Mario Bros. U, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Nintendo Land (no code in the Wii U Deluxe bundle as indicated by King Broly), and Sing Party expires 12/18.

List of CN eligible Wii U games are here. It appears that some full downloadable games, such as ZombiU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Assassin's Creed 3 are CN eligible while their retail counterparts are not.

#510 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

You will get Club Nintendo Coins for the pack in version of Nintendo Land if register the Deluxe Edition. Which doesn't come with a Code. Registration is done through linking the system to your account.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image