Photo
- - - - -

NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

• Please log in to reply
1134 replies to this topic

#511 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

You will get Club Nintendo Coins for the pack in version of Nintendo Land if register the Deluxe Edition. Which doesn't come with a Code. Registration is done through linking the system to your account.

Any idea when those coins are supposed to be added? I registered my system at launch, but I still don't have the coins for Nintendo Land. My system is linked and I already did the survey for the system and got the 160 coins.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw the destructoid link you posted in the discussion thread.

#512 foltzie

foltzie

Strell where art thou?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

Future FAQ question, does save data stay in the main system memory for a game on an external drive or is it on the external drive too?

#513 kixalot

kixalot

I like Bacon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Golden Nunchuck coming back in limited quantities on Nov 26th.

https://club.nintend...ails/a/29508.do
kixalot

#514 io

io

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

You will get Club Nintendo Coins for the pack in version of Nintendo Land if register the Deluxe Edition. Which doesn't come with a Code. Registration is done through linking the system to your account.

Was about to ask about this - couldn't find a code and was wondering if my box was missing one!

#515 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I may have enough coins by then, I was hoping they would delay the re-release until after the holidays when I would for certain have the coinage on hand, but still good nonetheless.

#516 Theswweet

Theswweet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

So glad I bought ZombiU digitally.

Great game, by the way.
I'm 100% Cheap, 100%, and 100% Gamer. Add me whenever you can!... I don't bite.:applause:

Spoiler

Want free games from Amazon/Gamestop? XBLA, PSN, Nintendo store-fronts? Check out the links in my spoilers above!

#517 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

So glad I bought ZombiU digitally.

Great game, by the way.

I just now noticed that non-Nintendo Wii U games have been offering Club Nintendo coins for the digital versions, that's a nice bonus.

#518 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

They upped the amount of coins it cost. Oh well. I have 735 coins and I doubt I will get anything between then and now.

#519 panzerjedi

panzerjedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

Want! I just need 100 more points...

#520 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Adventure Time game is offering nintendo coins

#521 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

They upped the amount of coins it cost. Oh well. I have 735 coins and I doubt I will get anything between then and now.

It was always 900?

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: NES Remix
:3ds: Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#522 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Yeah it was always 900. I just checked my redemption history.

#523 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Ah. I thought it was 800.

#524 mafu

mafu

Mighty Orangutan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Question for those in the know.

I just got a 3DS XL today. I don't want to register it at club Nintendo until next year. When I connect it online, will it try to register it to my account? I do want to access the store however...

I'm not totally sure if it's the same deal with 3DS XL as with Wii U, but I recently connected my Wii U. Now a product registration survey appears in my "to do" list. I was also thinking of saving my Wii U for the next Nintendo year so I could reach platinum easily. However, under the "product registration survey" it says "expires Nov 27th". That would be one week after connecting my Wii U to my Club Nintendo account. Does this mean that I only have one week to finish the survey and collect the points? Anyone know?

#525 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

I thought all games for Nintendo systems now include Club Nintendo points?

Edited by Mixer236, 24 November 2012 - 03:02 PM.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#526 foltzie

foltzie

Strell where art thou?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

I though all games for Nintendo systems now include Club Nintendo points?

All games published by Nintendo, all Wii Shop/eShop titles, and some 3rd party games.

#527 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

All games published by Nintendo, all Wii Shop/eShop titles, and some 3rd party games.

Interesting, I had just assumed it was the new standard.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#528 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

I'm not totally sure if it's the same deal with 3DS XL as with Wii U, but I recently connected my Wii U. Now a product registration survey appears in my "to do" list. I was also thinking of saving my Wii U for the next Nintendo year so I could reach platinum easily. However, under the "product registration survey" it says "expires Nov 27th". That would be one week after connecting my Wii U to my Club Nintendo account. Does this mean that I only have one week to finish the survey and collect the points? Anyone know?

Same here, only mine expires tomorrow! :shock: I wanted to save it but I guess I should do it to be safe?

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#529 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

This sucks I only have 590 cause I thought it wouldnt come back in stock. Its not fair to have the price so high cause some people like to get VC games and didnt want the Coins to vanish.

#530 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

So is there any word on when my Kirby 20th medallion will ship? I put my order in Sept. 5 and it is still listed as backordered...who should I contact about this?

Also, if you registered your Wii U on launch day and played Nintendo Land you can take the 50 coin post play survey right now.

uc.png

#531 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

So is there any word on when my Kirby 20th medallion will ship? I put my order in Sept. 5 and it is still listed as backordered...who should I contact about this?

Also, if you registered your Wii U on launch day and played Nintendo Land you can take the 50 coin post play survey right now.

Who knows, mine still says the same. I do remember them saying it would ship out in November, though there's only a week left. I'd say it's probably just taking longer than they expected, unless someone else has gotten a shipping notification?

#532 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Well I am sitting at 855 coins now. Too bad the copy of Zombie U I just bought doesn't come with a code. Guess I'll just have to miss out on this because I'm sure it will be gone quick.

#533 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Anyone have any idea when the Gold nunchuck should be available to get?

#534 mtutick

mtutick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

It's up now. Just ordered mine :)

#535 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Anyone have any idea when the Gold nunchuck should be available to get?

It's up now. Just ordered mine :)

Dammit, I knew I forgot to do something last night.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#536 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Just ordered my Nunchuck, luckily I found a mint copy of Wii Fit at a local GS for $0.99 this weekend for the 100 coins I needed to get this, happy I was able to scrounge up the coins otherwise.

#537 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Who is willing to trade their soul (or something of value) for the Gold Nunchuck, PM me (only accepting real offers).

#538 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Ordered mine. I ended up being able to trade a double code for the coins I needed.

I think I ordered it anyhow. How long does it take for them to remove your coins? *sigh*

#539 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

I just ordered one, but not sure if I really need it since I don't have the gold Wiimote that it goes with...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#540 foltzie

foltzie

Strell where art thou?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Ordered a Gold Nunchuck... Once it arrives I'll have it, the Goldeneye Gold CCPro, and the Zelda Wiimote+.

I think I'm tempted to flip those on eBay just because others may want a complete set more than I.