Photo
- - - - -

NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#751 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

I was sooooo close to ordering the reversible puch for my 3DS XL, I am so glad I waited.
Posted Image

#752 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Was going to order a black and white Nintendo wii remote holder a few weeks back, glad I waited until now.

#753 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

Are the game downloads going to be on sale too???

#754 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for the heads up KillerRamen

Nope, only things on sale are the

Reversible Pouches - 150 coins
Mario and Luigi Greeting Cards - 200 coins
Wii Remote Holders - 200 coins
Wii Remote Wrist Strap Set - 250 coins
Classic Super Mario T-shirt - 350 coins
Animal Crossing Stylus + Game Card Case - 350 coins
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#755 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Received a new bonus survey today (10 pts) with 54 Questions:hot: about future Wii U/3DS titles. Might want to check your accounts.

Currently playing:

Battlefield 3

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

My Strategy Guide TradeList

#756 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

Since it is the "Year of Luigi" hopefully we get some Luigi specific rewards. I wouldn't mind a Luigi hat.

#757 J7.

J7.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:14 AM

I got a 10 point survey for buying Mario Tennis with Club Nintendo points.

#758 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

I just got an email for a random survey worth 10 coins:

You were randomly selected from a group of members to take a bonus survey about Nintendo products. The survey is quick and easy. Plus, you'll receive 10 Coins when you're done. Thank you for your support!

#759 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Updated the OP with the new games, though the extra thread on the main deals page kinda took what little wind this thread had out of its sails.

#760 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

I'm sure it's been answered, and I may have even asked it already, but do the VC games all require the classic controller, even on the Wii U? I'd be up for both games this month, but I don't have a classic controller and don't plan I getting one.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#761 foltzie

foltzie

Strell where art thou?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'm sure it's been answered, and I may have even asked it already, but do the VC games all require the classic controller, even on the Wii U? I'd be up for both games this month, but I don't have a classic controller and don't plan I getting one.

http://en.wikipedia....Console#Control

This applies to all VC games running in the Wii Mode, some games require the CC or the CC pro.

VC games running on the Wii U will most likely support the Wii U pro controller in addition to the Gamepad support.

#762 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

someone on GoNintendo pointed out that Super Metroid will be 30 cents soon if you have a wiiU http://www.nintendo....irtual-console/ so you might want to save the coins on that one.
I only have a wii, so I'm out of luck. Probably going to get mario 64 though.
Posted Image

#763 ebucel

ebucel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

I was literary about to post should I wait to buy Super Metroid with my coins b/c i have some expiring on Nintendo club and wanted to play it on the wii u console on the wii vc.

Will this let me use my coin rewards for this or will i have to purchase the vc upgrade?

#764 UlysisAM

UlysisAM

'Nuff Said...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

By buying Super Metroid for the Wii VC with coins, you are eligible to buy the Wii U upgrade for $1.50.

However, note that once you do this, the Wii VC version is no longer available as it was moved and upgraded to the Wii U.

Your best bet is to spend your expiring coins on something else and just wait until next month for Super Metroid for the Wii U to be available for $0.30, which essentially saves you 80% from the upgrade price.

#765 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Might as well throw this offer out before it gets too late.

Since I haven't bought anything from the Club Nintendo shop ever, I have 600 points going to expire in June.

I would like to trade with someone who has the courier "star" bag (550 points) for something they want at that value or at 600 (extra 50 coins free) I'm even up for getting the SMB shirt and doing a straight swap unless there is something else someone wants, up to you.

I've been waiting for over two years for something I wanted and they still haven't provided, so my back's against the wall and I need to make the trade before I loose the coins forever.

I also need 30 points to get gold this year (platinum isn't going to happen) and would put that into the trade too if someone was interested.

PM me if you can help or want to take me up on the offer.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#766 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

You get a survey for 10 coins a week after downloading Zen Pinball 2 (which is free since its more like an app).

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#767 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Just a heads up, TANK TANK TANK is now a free to play download game on the North American e-shop (like it was in Europe months ago) with paid DLC for various things. What's important here is that with this free download, you are eligible for 70 Coins from Club Nintendo after you complete the Post Play Survey. Pretty sweet.

(I'm cross posting this so please don't hate)
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#768 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

When does the new Club Year start? June 1?

I can never remember
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#769 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

For future reference I've added the link to "help" in the OP

How Can I Get Gold or Platinum Status?
Answer:
Within each Club Nintendo year (July 1-June 30), earn 300 Coins to reach Gold status or 600 Coins for Platinum status. Family Account members' Coins are combined, so you have a greater chance of reaching Elite Status.
Your status will reset annually on June 30.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#770 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Just a heads up, TANK TANK TANK is now a free to play download game on the North American e-shop (like it was in Europe months ago) with paid DLC for various things. What's important here is that with this free download, you are eligible for 70 Coins from Club Nintendo after you complete the Post Play Survey. Pretty sweet.

(I'm cross posting this so please don't hate)

Hahaha, nice!
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#771 io

io

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

When does the new Club Year start? June 1?

I can never remember

I thought it was July 1st.

Edit: Yeah, maigoyume posted it above. So make sure you are platinum by June 30th - that is the important thing.

#772 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

I thought it was July 1st.

Edit: Yeah, maigoyume posted it above. So make sure you are platinum by June 30th - that is the important thing.

Also nice this year is there are no coin value changes, last year was kind of confusing / frustrating. Just save them all up after you hit platinum, no hard decisions on when to redeem this year.

#773 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

i need 50 for platinum, so close
Posted Image

#774 mafu

mafu

Mighty Orangutan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Mega Man 4 is supposed to be worth 10 coins for registration plus 10 for post play survey, right? I just got the post play for 10 but registration was only worth 5, though Mega Man 2 and 3 gave me 10. Strange...

#775 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Might as well throw this offer out before it gets too late.

Since I haven't bought anything from the Club Nintendo shop ever, I have 600 points going to expire in June.

I would like to trade with someone who has the courier "star" bag (550 points) for something they want at that value or at 600 (extra 50 coins free) I'm even up for getting the SMB shirt and doing a straight swap unless there is something else someone wants, up to you.

I also need 30 points to get gold this year (platinum isn't going to happen) and would put that into the trade too if someone was interested.

PM me if you can help or want to take me up on the offer.

So no takers or no one interested in a trade? :cry:
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#776 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Edited the OP to include the new CN reward games, if you haven't already read the thread in the Deals forum.

Because, you know, Super Mario RPG, 200 coins, deserves to be posted more than once.

#777 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Grabbed Maboshi's Arcade since it was on my WiiWare short list. SMRPG is awesome but I already own the physical cart.

uc.png

#778 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Just got a new 3DS and my club nintendo code did not work. I have never redeemed one for a 3DS before. Is there anything I can do about this? I am not going to take it back to the retailer as that kinda seems ridiculous. But it is kinda bumming me out because it would have sent me into platinum staus and been enough for me to get Mario RPG.

CBrownsT10.png

#779 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Just got a new 3DS and my club nintendo code did not work. I have never redeemed one for a 3DS before. Is there anything I can do about this? I am not going to take it back to the retailer as that kinda seems ridiculous. But it is kinda bumming me out because it would have sent me into platinum staus and been enough for me to get Mario RPG.

Contact Nintendo?

#780 J7.

J7.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

Definitely contact Nintendo. I've talked to them before about Club Nintendo stuff and their CS was better than most.