(DEAD) Justice League: The Complete Series - $44.99 - Amazon Tv Deal of the Week

[quote name='ssjmichael']great deal. I bought it when it was $37.99 last November and the set is awesome. I love the tin so much[/QUOTE]
Got it around $35 brand new on Ebay a few months ago.

Just wished there was a Blu-ray since the DVD conversion on HDTV isn't very clear/clean.

It's a good set, just the dvds in one set. I still have my Justice League Unlimited season sets but the first two JL seasons on Bluray and boy I wish they would release JLU on blu. I was doubtful at first if there would be much of a difference on Bluray but JL season 2 has to be seen in HD, wonderful stuff.

I bought all of these at full price (I know, I'm a sucker) and it was worth the money, this price is a steal. I already convinced a friend of mine to buy it.

Seriously if you are on the fence don't be. It's fantastic.

color me skeptical - there isn't like a Blu-ray release coming out for these sets right? otherwise why have a sale?

or are these just part of the comic-con sale?

[quote name='ssjmichael']I wish the batman animated series seasons would drop :(

edit: Batman: TAS Season 3 is just $14.99 plus it comes with $5 movie cash for Dark Knight Rises. Good enough for me!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Batman:...50&skuId=5763096&st=batman animated&lp=1&cp=1[/QUOTE] $20 for some @ walmart B&M

[quote name='basis']color me skeptical - there isn't like a Blu-ray release coming out for these sets right? otherwise why have a sale?

or are these just part of the comic-con sale?[/QUOTE]There's gonna be tons of promos since batman TDKR comes out in 3 weeks. The movie cash deals should be on an epic scale like the avengers ones were.
I wonder if they re-pack all 4 or do 2 packs though for a special price.

Wish they would release this on BluRay finally. Having just S1 of JL on BluRay is a bit irritating with the whole series on DVD.

s1 and s2 are both on blu-ray but the last release was a little under a year ago and there was a 3 year gap between 1 and 2. At that rate we'll be done by 2017 :p.

And 19 days later, I get shipping confirmation. I guess they make Free Super Saver Shipping suck this bad to lure you back into paying for Prime.

[quote name='blindinglights']And 19 days later, I get shipping confirmation. I guess they make Free Super Saver Shipping suck this bad to lure you back into paying for Prime.[/QUOTE]
More likely they just didn't have any in stock and it took that long to get in more shipments. You said it yourself, you are at the very bottom of the queue as you waited till near the end of the week to put in your order.

bread's done
Back