If anyone wants my movie cash code PM me, not gonna use it. :) Edit: Gone

Damn missed it, if anybody has extra and don't want it hit me up please:bouncy:

#32 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

http://coupons.targe...tronics-coupons

Link to the printables. Anyone know how long this takes to 1k?

Thanks!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#33 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

playing this myself (i've got a softspot for Pixar games). It's actually really well done.

Pixar games have gotten much better than usual for licensed games. I'd consider this if I didn't already have such an uncompletably huge backlog.

#34 j-fever

j-fever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Pixar games have gotten much better than usual for licensed games. I'd consider this if I didn't already have such an uncompletably huge backlog.

Cars 2 and Toy Story 3 are both good games. They both have good presentation, graphics and gameplay.

IMHO the Brave games are Meh.
The gameplay is OK (shallow and repetitive), but the overall presentation is lacking and the amateur graphics look like a bad Ps2 game.
The Robotron-like controls are nice, but the 2 player co-op sucks as the other player can only choose to play as a Wisp.

The are many better games to play than this.
Buy this game, keep the movie ticket, and trade it into BeastBuy for $27 credit and use the credit to buy Ratchet and Clank All-For-One for $10.

Edited by j-fever, 03 July 2012 - 08:48 PM.

Last-Gen Kinda Rare Game Topic, way out of date...
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=53810

Game TL

http://www.cheapassg...356#post7455356

#35 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Just picked two up one for the wii and the other 360. Gonna keep the wii one and trade the other back to bb. Plus I got the two movie ticket vouchers! The coupons scanned no problem. Also while I was there, I spotted Tiger Woods PGA tour 13 labeled as 19.99 but it rang up at 59.99, but they just changed it to the advertised price! Thanks again op

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#36 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

For those of you who picked up the Subway coupon, was it included in the Kid's Meal? I asked my local Subway today if they had any coupons and they gave me for free a Brave lunch bag and in it was only a code to see if I won a movie ticket (I didn't) and a code for the website to unlock the games on their site. No $3 coupon at all.

:beer:

#37 DevastationInc

DevastationInc

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

For those of you who picked up the Subway coupon, was it included in the Kid's Meal? I asked my local Subway today if they had any coupons and they gave me for free a Brave lunch bag and in it was only a code to see if I won a movie ticket (I didn't) and a code for the website to unlock the games on their site. No $3 coupon at all.

I went to two different Subways. The first one gave me a code and the second had the coupon.

#38 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:42 AM

I bought the game today got it for $20 no problem but the game is meh at best. Graphics are terrible to say the least and look like an Xbox one game. Gameplay is OK its a hack and slash. $20 is about right for a short game but I hope to trade it in at BB before the 100% is over. I actually will make $5 profit.

And I have a free movie ticket. :)

#39 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

No in-store PS3 coupon, that I could find.

I don't see a PS3 coupon at the link posted here.

#40 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

No in-store PS3 coupon, that I could find.

I don't see a PS3 coupon at the link posted here.

Yes. Very odd, indeed. I have that coupon. Printed it today. They took it off of there. 1 Target didn't have the game, said another did. They didn't have it, either. :roll:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#41 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

Backordered online.
PS3

Promo Code: SZYVZ6GJ

#42 imacjenn

imacjenn

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

Does anyone know what the trade-in value at GS is for this? I couldn't find it listed in the trade-in tracker.

#43 GoVols

GoVols

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

is there a link for the ps3 version coupon???
Nobody Beats A SuperCAG Deal!!! Nobody!!!

#44 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

This game can be kinda tough on Brave difficulty! Usually the last boss with a million tough minions

#45 jgressley

jgressley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Does anyone know what the trade-in value at GS is for this? I couldn't find it listed in the trade-in tracker.

I just called my local gamestop, and they gave me a quote of $13 base for the 360 version.

#46 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

Just trade it into BB instead. $13 base + 100% = $26

#47 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

My 6 year old already finished it. It must be a pretty easy game.
Posted Image

#48 anthonyd46

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

got it thanks for posting

#49 imacjenn

imacjenn

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

I just called my local gamestop, and they gave me a quote of $13 base for the 360 version.

Yeah, I got a base of $12 today, but there was some (unadvertised?) bonus on trades (40-50%?), so I ended up getting $20.80 w/PUR. That's fine with me, since I paid $20 for it and got the $8 ticket out of it - and played it all the way through.

It's not a bad game to play - graphics are bad, but gameplay is decent and fun and it's pretty quick (sometimes it's nice to breeze through a game in 6-7 hours!) and gives easy achievements.

I know I could have gotten more at Best Buy, but the BB near me doesn't take trade-ins.