Ni no Kuni Wizard edition fs @ club namco store

• Please log in to reply
935 replies to this topic

#691 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Alright guys, I live in America, how can i get the Wizard Edition? I know its sold out in the US, but Amazon sites in different regions have it, how do i order??

#692 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

I preorder GameStop for their steelcase. Maybe I'll get lucky if someone wants to sell their extra stuff!
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#693 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Crazy. Gotta love people who get it early. :P Ugh less than 3 weeks away. It's gonna be amazing. Especially since there was already a review up in some European gaming magazine that gave it a 95/100. Now it's the waiting game for more reviews and the release. :)

#694 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

Crazy. Gotta love people who get it early. :P Ugh less than 3 weeks away. It's gonna be amazing. Especially since there was already a review up in some European gaming magazine that gave it a 95/100. Now it's the waiting game for more reviews and the release. :)

You know that Filthierich is one of the main PR guys for Namco, right?

#695 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

So whats the deal here. Does the German version look exactly like the American Version. Will everything be in english or German?

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#696 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

So whats the deal here. Does the German version look exactly like the American Version. Will everything be in english or German?

Hard to say, there is probably a good chance English is an option. As for dubbing, not a clue. Same goes for the trophies, don't know if they will display in English or German.

#697 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

You know that Filthierich is one of the main PR guys for Namco, right?

Not really, I haven't kept up with the "whos" and "whats" of the gaming industry for a while. But I kinda figured it was Namco related anyway. So I'm sure that I'll be called a "noob" for not knowing. :P

#698 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Someone earlier said that the book would still be in English, but I'm not sure where they saw that. The text on the box and manual, and other paperwork would likely be in German but the game itself would probably have English voicework (as do more European games).

If you're worried, I would just import a UK copy. Game.co.uk, Zavvi.com, and Shopto.net all have the game for about $120-130, which is only slightly more than the US copy.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#699 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

So I called customer service and the guy tried cancelling my order several times and he wouldn't listen, I just got fed up and told him DONT FUCKING CANCEL IT. Should I keep calling?

I updated my billing info through the site months ago due to losing a card but I just want to make sure I get the game I've had it pre ordered for months now and I'll be crushed if I don't get it.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#700 wolverine81

wolverine81

Mmm Mmm Bitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

http://www.playstati...iew-ps3-import/

#701 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Easily my most anticipated game of 2013. Rare ones even a cheap ass like me feels compelled to pre-order. Missed on Special Edition, but hoping someone runs a promotion on regular one (NewEgg?) to save myself a bit of cash.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#702 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

:whee:
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#703 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

damn, this is fetching $300 on ebay(including S&H). I might just keep it sealed and buy the reg version to play.

#704 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

ebay: How you profit off of people's OCD

#705 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

ebay: How you profit off of people's OCD

there was an auction a couple of years ago selling "kevin federline's resume" and it was just a blank piece of paper. lulz there were bids though...

<3 ebay

#706 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Easily my most anticipated game of 2013. Rare ones even a cheap ass like me feels compelled to pre-order. Missed on Special Edition, but hoping someone runs a promotion on regular one (NewEgg?) to save myself a bit of cash.

Gamestop is giving out a steelbook for free with preorder. I don't like to order from gamestop, but if you can't find a cheaper version you may as well get a good bonus;)

#707 wolverine81

wolverine81

Mmm Mmm Bitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

:whee:

It's one of my most anticipated releases of 2013, as well!

#708 C56789

C56789

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

So I called customer service and the guy tried cancelling my order several times and he wouldn't listen, I just got fed up and told him DONT FUCKING CANCEL IT. Should I keep calling?

I updated my billing info through the site months ago due to losing a card but I just want to make sure I get the game I've had it pre ordered for months now and I'll be crushed if I don't get it.

Yikes! That would have been terrible for them to cancel. Maybe try calling again and hopefully someone else will be more reasonable. I know their costumer service is terrible being that it's run by digital river and it might take a couple of calls before you find someone who understands the situation. I would tell them upfront that it's a pre-order and its sold out and cannot be ordered again so they can understand that cancelling is not an option. That person you talked to obviously had no idea what he was doing.

Namco seriously needs to update their website where purchases are easier and not controlled by digital river. It's a shame that it takes this much effort just to update simple information.

#709 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

so, what are the chances that they will have some available from cancellations and what not?
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#710 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

You should keep trying. I updated my billing info a week before I called to make sure everything was ok. The rep told me that my info had not been updated.

#711 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

so, what are the chances that they will have some available from cancellations and what not?

Good. Digital River is fucking horrible and there will be cancellations. There have been reports that they won't let people change their address if they moved so they had to cancel. Also people can't change their card number and such.

#712 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Guess I'll be calling them when I wake up again, just wondering what I should ask them? Should I tell them to change the card on the account or the pre order?
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#713 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Guess I'll be calling them when I wake up again, just wondering what I should ask them? Should I tell them to change the card on the account or the pre order?

They'll ask for the order number. Tell them that you want to make sure they have the right card on file.

#714 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

damn, this is fetching $300 on ebay(including S&H). I might just keep it sealed and buy the reg version to play.

I think I'm going to do the same. I was a little P.O.'d when I originally tried to cancel my order back in July and was refused since I got a little uncomfortable spending $110 on a single game, but I guess it will be worth it in the end since it turns out this is actually a limited edition.
\\:D/

#715 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

I think I'm going to do the same. I was a little P.O.'d when I originally tried to cancel my order back in July and was refused since I got a little uncomfortable spending $110 on a single game, but I guess it will be worth it in the end since it turns out this is actually a limited edition.

I'm flipping my UK version. I bought the players guide from Amazon for $25.xx and used the free $5 they gave out that was only valid for a few days to lower the price to $20.xx. I'm going to throw that in to sweeten the pot since I've got the PAL version. Plus that stupid guide retails for $40.

#716 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Not to mention you wont receive any of the Ninostarter promotional items. Although, if that's the only place you can get it is Germany, then so be it. I wouldn't be bragging about it as though it were some superior deal however.

I know its less "collectible" but for less money I get the same product, nicer packaging (IMO)

Posted Image
And the security of shipping through amazon, seems like a win-win to me. yes I'd rather have the U.S. version but back in August having the money for this seemed a lot less likely. Priorities man, they suck.

Man you people are cheap.

#717 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Just got an email, my credit card info was updated.

I never got an email, and my order page still shows the old billing address. It will have been 72 hours tonight, so I'm starting to get impatient...

#718 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Where can I get it that could ship to the US?

#719 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Where can I get it that could ship to the US?

Amazon.de - Amazon's German site. This if for the German version but I believe most European games have the option for English voicework and text. The box and book though, could be in German.

For the UK version, you can go to any one of these sites: Zavvi.com, Shopto.net, game.co.uk, hmv.com and there's a few others, but most of these retailers have horrible packing. Given the size of this thing, I'm not sure if they'll take additional precaution in packing... I know (and pretty much everyone who tried to import their exclusive Limited Edition MGS HD Collection) Zavvi definitely doesn't.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#720 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Amazon.de - Amazon's German site. This if for the German version but I believe most European games have the option for English voicework and text. The box and book though, could be in German.

For the UK version, you can go to any one of these sites: Zavvi.com, Shopto.net, game.co.uk, hmv.com and there's a few others, but most of these retailers have horrible packing. Given the size of this thing, I'm not sure if they'll take additional precaution in packing... I know (and pretty much everyone who tried to import their exclusive Limited Edition MGS HD Collection) Zavvi definitely doesn't.

The book in the German version is in English. It says it right there on Amazon's German site. All you have to do is use Chrome as your browser and it automatically translates it for you.