Ni no Kuni Wizard edition fs @ club namco store

• Please log in to reply
935 replies to this topic

#811 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

they just annouced that the wizards edition is back for preorder on namcos site starting 1/17/13
Posted Image

#812 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

seriously? oh shit! Are they making more?

EDIT: Link to source?

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#813 chronoserge456

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

From Ni no Kuni's Facebook page:

"SUPER SPECIAL NEWS!!!

Wizards Edition Re-stock available 1/17/2013 on ClubNamco !

We have last-minute stock of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch that will be available to fans on http://store.namcoba...xclusive.html. So if you missed it the first time around, this is your last chance!"

Let's make today a GREAT day!
PS3: BadASSStunGUN
Currently playing: League of Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, SSB3DS Demo
nujabesAlbumGIF.gif

#814 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

seriously? oh shit! Are they making more?

EDIT: Link to source?

chrono posted it. it was on their facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/ninokunigame
Posted Image

#815 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Sweet. I wonder what time

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#816 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

Good, so I assume this means that those of us who had to call and re-order will be for sure getting ours, right?

#817 C56789

C56789

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Sweet. I wonder what time

Restock will be at 10 AM PST I believe that's 1 PM for EST.

This is coming from the facebook post here: http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#818 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

oh nice and its got the promo kickstarter items in every set too. that video they have up is amazing!!!!!!!11

#819 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

I don't think they're making more... they probably had to produce a rounded number so they'll have a few additional units that they're selling off.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#820 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Oh Fuck my life, I forgot that when I ordered it back in June I didn't know if I'd still be in my apartment so had it shipped to my parents house... fuuuuuuuuu

Their site says the shipping address can't be changed either :(
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#821 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

did your parents move or something?
Spoiler

#822 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

did your parents move or something?

haha nah, but they're a few hours drive away... ah well, just being lazy I guess haha.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers

#823 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

^just asking because it's happened to me.. I shipped a $1k computer to my wife's former office, and ordered a bunch of supplies for my wedding to my old address. I've gotten better about it though. :)

Anyway- anyone received a shipping notification on these?
Spoiler

#824 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

WARNING TO EVERYONE!!! check your orders NOW!!!! most of my orders came up as cancelled due to credit card failure. digital river said most orders on credit cards are being cancelled due to a bug in their system so make sure you call 952-392-2057 and get them to submit a reference ticket number to look into your order. thankfully i got my original 3 orders to go through and its just my last one i placed on the 17th that got cancelled for now.

#825 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

WARNING TO EVERYONE!!! check your orders NOW!!!! most of my orders came up as cancelled due to credit card failure. digital river said most orders on credit cards are being cancelled due to a bug in their system so make sure you call 952-392-2057 and get them to submit a reference ticket number to look into your order. thankfully i got my original 3 orders to go through and its just my last one i placed on the 17th that got cancelled for now.

I would assume if we received a pending charge to our account then we are good to go?

That stinks though... on one hand I'm a big fan of these CE's but on the other hand if you're going to run a busch league website then perhaps you out to contact it out to Gamestop or Amazon

#826 aguptaweb

aguptaweb

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Thank you so much for the number! I had a cancelled order but I'm glad there is still hope.

#827 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

yah i hope this helps many. also to gbastar. id still call to be safe. my friend got a pending charge but then also an email cancel. itll take you like 2 mins to just besafe and confirm. i feel sorry for the gougers on ebay especially the one guy who has sold like 250+. hes going to get a lot of angry buys if he dont get them all. i bought extras for friends and 2 for me. soooooooo cant wait to get these. heres praying all get theirs safely and undamaged.

#828 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Those of you who had cancellations due to credit card failure, did you get an email or did you just see it on the site?

#829 aguptaweb

aguptaweb

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

Those of you who had cancellations due to credit card failure, did you get an email or did you just see it on the site?

email around 3am this morning. on the site, it seems like my order is being boxed up for shipment...

#830 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Got a cancellation email myself (it was an original order, but I changed the credit card on the site and took my chances with not calling about it). Will call; thanks for the tip!
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#831 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Are you sure that's not because you placed multiple orders? (Not knocking you for it, but a legit question.)

EDIT* Checked mine, it just says "order in process" but I still can't see an invoice.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#832 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

What are we looking for?

My original (and only) order:

SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive
  • Boxed Shipment
So...boxed shipment is good? Is that where you see a cancel or something?

#833 boOgii

boOgii

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

What are we looking for?

SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive

• Boxed Shipment

I have the same thing on my Namco Bandai account, but I received an email this morning saying my Wizard edition was cancelled because my CC couldn't be processed.

#834 wolverine81

wolverine81

Mmm Mmm Bitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

What are we looking for?

• Boxed Shipment

Mine says the same thing when I check order status.

Edit: Just called customer service and the rep told me that the order is in process and should ship within 2 business days.

#835 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

This was posted elsewhere. A quote of what a user put together at Namco Bandai forums. Hopefully it helps explain what's going on:

Read below for info. Also, be ready to buy from Amazon UK in the next day or two if you're still waiting on this. I should have a US and UK version. When I ordered the US version, I kept my UK order just in case Digital River fucks up. Also I can flip the UK version and cover some of the costs.

http://www.namcoband...d2efdda00175837

Why did they cancel my order? I ordered during the first run!

If you ordered the game during the first run of the Wizards edition or placed an order within the first two hours of the second run, you should be ok. According to a user on facebook, they are aware of this issue with some of the orders and it is a glitch that they are trying to rectify within 24-48 hours. If you want to confirm, give Digital River a call and tell them that your order was cancelled for no reason. If the person on the phone tries to give you an answer you know is factually incorrect, ask to speak to a supervisor. They seem to have a better understanding of what's going on.

Why did they cancel my order? I ordered during the second run!

It seems like Namco ran out of Wizards edition approximately two hours after they opened up pre-orders but the button to do so was still available. Unfortounately, I'm not sure what else to say other than trying to give Digital River a call and asking why.

How can I contact Digital River?

1-952-253-1234 (Canada/US)
1-866-585-3251 (International)

When is my order shipping? How long will it take? Is it going to be packaged safely?

lol Digital River.

So I'm out of luck when it comes to getting the Wizards Edition?

All hope is not lost. Amazon UK will be temporarily getting another stock of the Wizards Edition in 24-48 hours.
Source: https://twitter.com/...UK/with_replies

Why does it say "Sold Out!" on my order details?

This is because we are now past the release date. If all is going well, your order status should say "In Progress". Make sure to check your credit card as well, many people are reporting that they have been charged which points to everything going as planned.

Why hasn't my account been charged yet?

It may take some time, reports of people having their card charged are pouring in slowly but surely.

#836 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

So I called once about the cancellation/credit card info and they said they'd send an email. Nope.

Called an hour later and they said my order wasn't really cancelled, it just had a hold on it, and they'd go through my account and get it authorized, or something. I'm like, huh?

Guess I'll wait and see what happens. After this, though, I don't want to ever deal with Digital River again; now I see why they have the reputation they do.

EDIT: Thanks for the repost, prateeko. Good advice, there; hope I won't have to use much of it.
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#837 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

I have the game installed and ready to play, but it's fucking ridiculous that I can't because Digital River might Fuck up my order.

Seriously, why do Namco/Capcom continue to use these fucktards!?

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#838 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Just called and they said they'd email me about it in the next 24-72 hours. Hmm... have to call my bank now too because they considered it fraudulent activity. Bah Digital River!

#839 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

I have the same thing on my Namco Bandai account, but I received an email this morning saying my Wizard edition was cancelled because my CC couldn't be processed.

Mine says the same thing when I check order status.

Edit: Just called customer service and the rep told me that the order is in process and should ship within 2 business days.

Thanks guys. I think mine is good. I see the charge on my card, and, I have no emails from them (outside of my order confirmation from a while back).

#840 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

phew, pending charge. that's good... I think.

Now to see how long it takes for the fuckers to actually ship it (and how long the shipping actually takes). Was considering a buy/return the copy from the WE but the WE is completely different (at least it's a color manual and the DLC code is in the game case itself) and I assume it has a different barcode or a "Not for Resale" tag. sigh