Ni no Kuni Wizard edition fs @ club namco store

• Please log in to reply
935 replies to this topic

#841 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Had to call again this morning. This time I used the number that prateeko reposted, and actually got someone helpful! They made a new order for me and I even got the confirmation email for it before getting off the phone.

Seriously though, I'm never ordering anything from a Digital River-run shop ever again. This whole thing has been a real headache.
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#842 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

So, has anyone gotten any shipping confirmation yet? Or any word from CS on when these might be mailed out?

#843 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Just curious, have any of you really dealt with Digital River? The only other time I've used them was when I ordered the original Street Fighter TE Fight Stick, I think that took almost a month to receive after release date.

#844 schnuth

schnuth

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for posting that number gauu! My order was canceled but I called them up and they processed a new one for me. Sheesh. I'll not be ordering from these folks ever again if I can help it.

#845 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

So, has anyone gotten any shipping confirmation yet? Or any word from CS on when these might be mailed out?

Nothing yet but hearsay and conflicting stories. People claiming to have talked to Digital River CS with answers like "they'll be shipping today" or "shipping tomorrow" where someone claimed their order wasn't shipping until the 25th.

It's just up in the air right now. I know that if I don't get mine today.. tomorrow at the latest, I'll be calling wanting a shipping refund since I paid $18 for next day shipping and it's already the day after release.

#846 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Nothing yet but hearsay and conflicting stories. People claiming to have talked to Digital River CS with answers like "they'll be shipping today" or "shipping tomorrow" where someone claimed their order wasn't shipping until the 25th.

It's just up in the air right now. I know that if I don't get mine today.. tomorrow at the latest, I'll be calling wanting a shipping refund since I paid $18 for next day shipping and it's already the day after release.

I was told that UPS already had mine. We'll see if that was just them blowing smoke or not...

#847 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I was told that UPS already had mine. We'll see if that was just them blowing smoke or not...

Oh yeah, I was told something similar yesterday morning that mine was already out to the shipping facility. I'll believe it when it's in my hands. :P I'm not stressing over it anymore, I've already started getting gray hair when I was in my 20s, don't need to finish it off before I'm 35 :P

#848 Jinque

Jinque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Technically if they ship it out say next monday and you get it tuesday it's still next day shipping... everyone else would get it ground rate. Late shipment isn't the same as wrong shipping service.

I don't remember what shipping I used. Doesn't say on the website or email confirmation.

#849 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Technically if they ship it out say next monday and you get it tuesday it's still next day shipping... everyone else would get it ground rate. Late shipment isn't the same as wrong shipping service.

I don't remember what shipping I used. Doesn't say on the website or email confirmation.

Well I guess they did cover their ass (sort of) with the "Ships after Jan 22nd" line, but it is what it is.

#850 shiny

shiny

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

no shipment info for me yet either. talked to a person but, she basically couldn't do anything except to tell me that it was in process and i should get an email when it shipped. she had no idea when it would actually ship.

mine says in process and i can't see my invoice either - website gives me some error (which i think they should really fix).

#851 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Wizard Edition for Xmas 2013!

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#852 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Just curious, have any of you really dealt with Digital River? The only other time I've used them was when I ordered the original Street Fighter TE Fight Stick, I think that took almost a month to receive after release date.

We have with Square Store... and if that holiday sale is an indication of things, well all get our stuff in like 2 weeks.

Also EA store uses or used to use DR for their system... but their shipping is much different so maybe they run shipping a different way at EA store. Because whenever i ordered physical items from there the shipping was always fast and packaged well.

Edited by OregonDealz, 23 January 2013 - 08:32 PM.

#853 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

We have with Square Store...

Wait, Square Enix's online game store uses them too? That's weird. I've ordered from their merchandise store (which is completely separate) at least a couple of times in the past, and have rarely had any major problems with them, so I know they know how to do online retail. Perhaps Squeenix should get their Official Goods Online Shop people to handle their game sales as well :-P
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!

#854 Jinque

Jinque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Got a shipping confirmation email, but there was no tracking number in it or on the website.

#855 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Checked my credit card account, and there's a pending charge for my order. Progress!

Don't know when it'll ship yet, but thankfully, I'm not in a big rush.
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

#856 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Mine says it's in process and I have been charged

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#857 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Got a shipping confirmation email, but there was no tracking number in it or on the website.

Same. Fingers crossed they packed it well

#858 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Same.

Really really hope if there's an LE of Tales of Xilia they don't use DR...
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#859 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Same.

Really really hope if there's an LE of Tales of Xilia they don't use DR...

I'm hoping a CE of Tales of Xillia isn't Namco online store only exclusive at all! Want it to be at Amazon/etc, but I'll settle for any CE at all, considering we didn't get one for Tales of Graces f.

Oh, but it is not looking good at at all. Naruto LE is a Namco Bandai online store only exclusive http://store.namcoba...goryId.55939400

#860 htz

htz

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

I managed to get an order in for Ni No Kuni Wizard edition yesterday over the phone and mine has shipped out today.

Anyways I will try to see if I can help those that received a shipped email but no tracking number.

Go to the UPS website linked here. Click on the "Track by Reference" drop down menu. In the "Shipment Reference" box put in your Namco order #. For "Shipment date Range" put in dates ranging from this Sunday to today. "Destination Country" as United States, and your own Zip Code. Hit the "Track" button and UPS should give you a tracking number for your package. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

^The above method probably will work for those who did not get a shipping confirmation depending on if Digital River made a shipping label or not.

#861 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

I managed to get an order in for Ni No Kuni Wizard edition yesterday over the phone and mine has shipped out today.

Anyways I will try to see if I can help those that received a shipped email but no tracking number.

Go to the UPS website linked here. Click on the "Track by Reference" drop down menu. In the "Shipment Reference" box put in your Namco order #. For "Shipment date Range" put in dates ranging from this Sunday to today. "Destination Country" as United States, and your own Zip Code. Hit the "Track" button and UPS should give you a tracking number for your package. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

^The above method probably will work for those who did not get a shipping confirmation depending on if Digital River made a shipping label or not.

That worked! Est time 1/24. It's in Nashville right now. That's pretty cool, thanks for that!

#862 karaethon

karaethon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Worked for me as well. Shows a label was created but nothing else for now

#863 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

What's the shipping weight?

#864 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

What's the shipping weight?

2.5lbs

#865 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

Thanks htz, got a tracking number at least!

#866 Loonknight

Loonknight

Dirk The Daring

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

I just popped over here from the Namco forums and used that UPS link, using my order number as the shipping reference, they created my shipping label for my order so I'm just waiting for them to slap it on a box and get it to me.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#867 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

Awesome, tracking shows mine will be here tomorrow. Thanks for the tip htz!

#868 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

That's awesome that a guy who calls yesterday has his ship and I have no idea what's going on with mine that I ordered last week.

#869 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Got my shipping notification tonight. (Ordered months ago.)

#870 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Nice trick. Thanks for this.

Also, just as a heads up, but I checked my other order number that I have not received a shipping confirmation e-mail for and still shows as in process, and it to has a tracking number and a label made for it.

So those of you who still have orders "in process" might want to try the above trick and see if a label has been created for it yet.