Ni no Kuni Wizard edition fs @ club namco store

• Please log in to reply
935 replies to this topic

#871 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

I managed to get an order in for Ni No Kuni Wizard edition yesterday over the phone and mine has shipped out today.

Anyways I will try to see if I can help those that received a shipped email but no tracking number.

Go to the UPS website linked here. Click on the "Track by Reference" drop down menu. In the "Shipment Reference" box put in your Namco order #. For "Shipment date Range" put in dates ranging from this Sunday to today. "Destination Country" as United States, and your own Zip Code. Hit the "Track" button and UPS should give you a tracking number for your package. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

^The above method probably will work for those who did not get a shipping confirmation depending on if Digital River made a shipping label or not.

Must have been blowing smoke my way... using that I get nothing. Mine shows "order processing" on their site even though I was told UPS had already got it yesterday. Hopefully it'll update by tomorrow... I really should just hope for the best and stay away from this thread. It's not really helping my worrying nature.

#872 srac84

srac84

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

sucks my credit card was charged and now i just got a cancellation email lol with a coupon worth 20 dollars to use on the namco store which is all overpriced stuff and barely any games for the ps3 or vita lol.. namco sucks

#873 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Just called and they said they'd email me about it in the next 24-72 hours. Hmm... have to call my bank now too because they considered it fraudulent activity. Bah Digital River!

They told me that when I tried canceling months ago, and never got an email back. I have a pending charge on my CC and have no idea what is going on. No shipment notification and it has been two days. Thankfully I ordered on Amazon.
Posted Image

#874 Waru

Waru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Mine should be here on the 30th according to UPS. I ordered 7/2/2012

Much faster than I expected like ridiculously so.

#875 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

I managed to get an order in for Ni No Kuni Wizard edition yesterday over the phone and mine has shipped out today.

Anyways I will try to see if I can help those that received a shipped email but no tracking number.

Go to the UPS website linked here. Click on the "Track by Reference" drop down menu. In the "Shipment Reference" box put in your Namco order #. For "Shipment date Range" put in dates ranging from this Sunday to today. "Destination Country" as United States, and your own Zip Code. Hit the "Track" button and UPS should give you a tracking number for your package. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

^The above method probably will work for those who did not get a shipping confirmation depending on if Digital River made a shipping label or not.

Sweet thanks! Mine's scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so looks like after work I'll make a sojourn out to the parents house to pick it up (and mooch some dinner, methinks)
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#876 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

I never recieved a shipping email but thanks for this. Mine is due to arrive tomorrow

#877 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

I paid for the slowest shipping, and, mine appears to be set to arrive tomorrow...nice!
(Looks like it started in Nashville. Helps that I live in IL.)

Edited by Rig, 24 January 2013 - 05:36 PM.
Said Memphis; meant Nashville.

#878 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Mine originated in Nashville. Strange. I will say, that if there is 1 perk of living in Memphis, it's the accelerated shipping speeds (the other would be the BBQ).

Mine was just a shipping label last night, but it'll be on my porch this afternoon.
Spoiler

#879 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Mine originated in Nashville. Strange. I will say, that if there is 1 perk of living in Memphis, it's the accelerated shipping speeds (the other would be the BBQ).

Mine was just a shipping label last night, but it'll be on my porch this afternoon.

now the only thing you have to worry about is arriving in one piece

#880 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Got my shipping confirmation, can't wait for this baby to show up :)
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#881 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

also got shipping confirmation. it'll prob get here on monday :/

#882 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Well, got the cancelled email with a bullshit $20 coupon I will never use.

Also see a new order placed under my account entitled "Order Unsubmitted".

What a piece of shit company and website.

The fact that people who ordered after me will be getting this is beyond annoying.

#883 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Got my own shipping confirmation. Hope it arrives in one piece :-P
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: The Official PAX Prime (and possibly East) 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#884 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Wtf, just got a cancellation email!
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#885 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

I got this link via Twitter. All I can say is: What. The. Fuck. - http://www.namco.com...hp?f=35&t=13057
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: The Official PAX Prime (and possibly East) 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#886 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

I got this link via Twitter. All I can say is: What. The. Fuck. - http://www.namco.com...hp?f=35&t=13057

now the big question is when did PlayCanada place their orders? If it was prior to Sept 2012 then I wouldn't be as pissed.

#887 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

Fucking unreal.

#888 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

now the big question is when did PlayCanada place their orders? If it was prior to Sept 2012 then I wouldn't be as pissed.

Personally now, I really think they ordered early and just expected the price to go up.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#889 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

They ordered in the first wave of preorders since they had their ebay listing up before Jan 17th.

#890 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

They ordered in the first wave of preorders since they had their ebay listing up before Jan 17th.

Yea but the thing is why did namco/digital river allow this to happen. Wasn't the whole point of the pre orders was that they were exclusive on the site but yet they sold them to play canada knowing damn well they were going to spike up the prices. It's complete bullshit. Those 220 copies they ordered could of pleased a lot of people on this site.

I've been waiting for this game for a year now, I pre order when it first came up then pre order on the 17th and I'm not getting a copy due to digital river being Fuck ups.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#891 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Yea but the thing is why did namco/digital river allow this to happen. Wasn't the whole point of the pre orders was that they were exclusive on the site but yet they sold them to play canada knowing damn well they were going to spike up the prices. It's complete bullshit. Those 220 copies they ordered could of pleased a lot of people on this site.

I've been waiting for this game for a year now, I pre order when it first came up then pre order on the 17th and I'm not getting a copy due to digital river being Fuck ups.

They screwed up by not keeping resellers out period. There wasn't some big scam that people are trying to dig up. What probably happened (and why this whole Jan 17th screw up happened) was at the end of the pre-order period They still had a bunch left over. PlayCanada probably offered to buy all of those extra copies. DR thinking sweet we're not going to get stuck with all these sold them. Namco Bandai thinking they still had some pushed to sell all those copies without realizing DR had already got rid of them. But this is all just a conjecture based on probability.

#892 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

update- got mine. the package was wrapped in one layer of that that super-thin foam wrapping that video game consoles come in inside their boxes (don't know the industry term), and that was tightly packed inside the shipping box. Somehow or another my box was completely unscathed and it great condition, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.
Spoiler

#893 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

Personally, I only planned on the vanilla version anyway. I just renewed my PUR card and i'll be using the B2G1 used coupon with this being one of the games. That being said, I think the biggest fuckiest shittiest dickiest assiest cuntiest part of the playcanada fiascshit is that because they kept raising their prices, and they have now set their prices at $400, they quite literally decided what this CE was worth. Every other scalper will now do BIN's for $400 because of playcanada.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#894 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Got my two copies today. Came in separate boxes.

Was a little worried, since they used almost zero packing material for these. The box they ship in is barely bigger than the game box itself.

Thankfully, neither have any issues!

And one more thing: no receipt/invoice in the package?! It says on the outside of the box what the contents are! :/ Hopefully no CAGs copy gets stolen!

#895 canuckcollector

canuckcollector

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

I got a confirmation yesterday on 2 different pre-orders made back in August. I cancelled 1st order then made a new preorder for 2. I even got a cancellation notice on the first preorder. Now they are sending me 3 copies.... I wanted keep one sealed and play the other one, but given the cancellation fiasco, I might just get 3. lol

#896 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Got mine. Soooooo nice. Luckily came in perfect condition, despite the shitty packaging. Not too impressed with Drippy (sackboy from the CE of LBP2 was much nicer) but the other stuff, especially the book, are fantastic.

Anyone else considering getting some of their prints framed? I really like the one riding the dragon, might frame it.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#897 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

Wow, don't rage so hard bro.

First off, if they ordered during the ninostarter, there is no conspiracy. They were gonna produce how many got ordered then no matter what, that was the point of the starter. So even if playcanada had not ordered 220, the people ordering then would have got one, and it wouldn't have mattered one bit. So stop lashing out over that.

Second, even if there had been 220 random ones sitting around, there is no guarantee they would have went to a single person here. This is not the only site talking about this, and ordering it. So calm down and slow your roll ragie.

#898 Bumslie

Bumslie

Positive Mental Attitude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Everybody needs to remember you could of ordered as many copies of the Wizard Edition before Sept. 7 since it was made to order. I believe that was the final date. As stated those 220 copies were bought in the Nino Starter program so they helped us get those bonuses. It sucks that seller has a hold on the market but if people are willing to pay $400 then blame the people buying them. If nobody bought it then thhe would have to lower the price since they wouldn't want to sit on that many copies.

BumslieOG.png

#899 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Got my two copies today. Came in separate boxes.

Was a little worried, since they used almost zero packing material for these. The box they ship in is barely bigger than the game box itself.

Thankfully, neither have any issues!

And one more thing: no receipt/invoice in the package?! It says on the outside of the box what the contents are! :/ Hopefully no CAGs copy gets stolen!

Lucky, mine has a corner dent :(

#900 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

So since I missed the early campaign I have a question. When you placed an order during the Ninostarter did they limit quantities in your cart (to a max of 1 or 3 for example), or could this guy have put as many as he wanted at the time and order? Also, I'm a little surprised Namco didn't limit quantities or say "no dealers" or anything like that.