[DEAD] New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD (3DS) $30 + FS @Newegg

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

(Thanks to Discombobulated @Slick Deals)

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 11:59pm PT 07/04/2012.
Pre-order @Newegg.com

:3ds:New Super Mario Bros. 2 $29.99 :shipfree:
Use Promo Code:
EMCNCNG236
[Release Date 8/19/2012]

:3ds:Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance $29.99 :shipfree:
Use Promo Code:
EMCNCNG69
[Release Date 7/31/2012]

Edited by Bosamba, 05 July 2012 - 01:35 PM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

BAH! How hard is it to change payment methods with a pre-order on Newegg? My banks switching debit cards a week after that day and the old ones won't work anymore.....last I remember PayPal couldn't be used for pre-orders!

Good prices on both games !

#3 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:53 AM

Newegg is being ridiculously competitive this year. Amazon is already slacking, so this is awesome!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#4 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

I may just have to pre-order NSMB 2 now :) Good price for sure!

Thanks OP!

#5 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

What the heck, I just ordered NSMB 2 the other day with the $10 off code because I didn't think they would offer a discount for it other than that since it's published by Nintendo. I would've ordered somethin else if that was the case like Persona 4 or another niche game.

#6 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

You could use that for up to 20 games I believe. Plus, they don't charge in advance. You could still have pre ordered whatever all you wanted.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#7 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:58 AM

Will be pre-ordering NSMB2 for sure.

#8 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

Preordering NSMB2 for sure as well. Thanks OP.

#9 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

Hot damn! Thanks OP!

523546.png

#10 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

Well already scored this over the weekend with their $10 off preorder promo, but excellent news for those that missed that!

#11 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:32 AM

It's like no one stays King of the Deals Hill for long. a Year or two ago it was all about Amazon's pre-order credits and K-Marts deals. Now new egg is knocking deals out of the park left and right, K-Mart deals are barely anything to sneeze at, and Best Buy is having the good deals.

In any case that's a mighty fine price. I'm thinking of getting a 3DS XL so I may pre-order this. Though, I know my time is going to be more limited by the time this comes out and I already have other stuff pre-ordered so maybe I should hold off for a bundle deal or something.

#12 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:44 AM

It looks like newegg and best buy are the ones wanting my business this year. Thanks op!

#13 Platinumstorm

Platinumstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

i wonder if the discounts have anything to do with being able to directly download titles from Nintendo?

#14 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:18 AM

What the heck, I just ordered NSMB 2 the other day with the $10 off code because I didn't think they would offer a discount for it other than that since it's published by Nintendo. I would've ordered somethin else if that was the case like Persona 4 or another niche game.

Unless you pre-ordered the max of 25 titles there shouldn't have been a reason why you didn't pre-order NSMB 2 and Persona 4.

If you did pre-order 25 titles then you shouldn't be upset because you're never going to have time to play NSMB 2 or Persona 4.

#15 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

I've never pre-ordered from newegg, do they charge your credit card now, and the charge goes away and then they charge you when it ships?

sorry i just noticed somebody already commented on this. :D

#16 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

I'm not a KH fan but my wife is. Is 3D turn based or real time action?
Let's go O's!

#17 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Thanks OP, in for :3ds: NSMB2.

#18 TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

I'm not a KH fan but my wife is. Is 3D turn based or real time action?

Real-time. Demo is on the 3DS eShop if you or your wife are interested.

Hey, I just realized that in 6 months, I'll be able to say the same thing, because by then my fiance and I will be married, and she likes KH and I don't.

#19 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

thanks op, in for :3ds: Nsmb2.

+1

#20 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

got one NSMB 2. Thanksss

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#21 Pixelriffic

Pixelriffic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

thanks op, in for :3ds: Nsmb2.

+1

+2

#22 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

Had 20 bucks credit there too, used it on Mario to get it for $10. Super sweet, thanks.

#23 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

BAH! How hard is it to change payment methods with a pre-order on Newegg? My banks switching debit cards a week after that day and the old ones won't work anymore.....last I remember PayPal couldn't be used for pre-orders!

Good prices on both games !

You can't. And unless you want to spend a half hour or more complaining to a CSR to try and get the promo code reapplied, don't count on getting the discount if you re-order. On top of that, you can't just cancel one item from a pre-order. You have to cancel the whole order and lose all your promo codes. Place orders individually and make sure you have a reliable card.

#24 MicroDr

MicroDr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Thanks, got NSMB2

#25 lilman

lilman

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Ordered NSMB2.

#26 Sufuma

Sufuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

Glad this happened. I forget to grab NSMB2 when I did my large $10 off order.

#27 Hyperlancer

Hyperlancer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

Never pre-ordered from NE before. How close to the release date do you typically receive the game?

#28 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

Mario games tend to take forever to price-drop, so unless Amazon matches this could be the lowest price we see for awhile.

#29 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

+2

+3
Posted Image

#30 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Mario games tend to take forever to price-drop, so unless Amazon matches this could be the lowest price we see for awhile.

True, but Mario Tennis and Kid Icarus had really solid release week+ sales. Right around $30, I think. With this sale, I wouldn't be surprised if retail sees a similar sale.