GameFly PC Games Digital Holiday Sale 7/3-7/9: Rayman Origins $15 and More!

Might we see Rayman hit that price or lower on a Steam sale? We've seen Ubi games have decent sales.

The question is do I want it for PS3, Vita, or PC? All versions $20 or under this week...

[quote name='Umair56']Might we see Rayman hit that price or lower on a Steam sale? We've seen Ubi games have decent sales.

The question is do I want it for PS3, Vita, or PC? All versions $20 or under this week...[/QUOTE]

It's already hit $15 on Steam in mid-May, so odds are good it will be 50% off or more in the Summer Sale.

Does that Indie pack activate on Steam?

edit: Well it looks like All Zombies Must Die and Sanctum do require Steam but I can't see any info on the others

$10 - for Frozen Synapse................ I may have to wait until the 9th just in case it goes on sale on steam. but if it doesn't i'm biting at that price.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']$10 - for Frozen Synapse................ I may have to wait until the 9th just in case it goes on sale on steam. but if it doesn't i'm biting at that price.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean the 9th? Have I missed some sort of important info, that I shall not mention the name of?

[quote name='windsmere']What do you mean the 9th? Have I missed some sort of important info, that I shall not mention the name of?[/QUOTE]

Naw I meant the Gamefly sale ends on the 9th so I will wait until the last day to pick it up. Just in case "that which shall not be mentioned" happens before then.

So i tried adding cc to my account but it wont accept it
I contacted support they said to try again i tried again and still doesnt work any idea why?
Contacted support once again butno answer yet

bread's done
Back