Shipping a Nintendo DS Lite?

edthefreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If I shipped my DS Lite to someone with a charger, do you think that'd be relatively safe in a bubble mailer? I mean they're small and relatively durable, and it's not in it's original box or anything. I just don't want to throw down extra money for shipping it in a box or something when I think the bubble mailer might work. Ideas?

When I ship out handheld's I typically use bubble mailers. Also wrap the system in newspaper for some extra padding. Ive sent out two consoles so far, no complaints. Just stamp fragile a few times on the package.

DO NOT ship it in a mailer (bubble or not).
You're just asking for trouble.
I think it will fit in a small flat rate USPS box.
ONLY $5 and well worth it...

The flat rate boxes are your best bet for sure.

You can wrap it in bubble wrap and newspaper or whatever, and it should be fine. Plus, it's not that much more expensive.

You can put it in a small flat rate box, then use the Priority mail bubble wrap mailer. It makes all of your shipping materials free if you don't mind the priority shipping. Otherwise just slip the box into a regular yellow mailer.

I would only ship it inside a Small Flat Rate box placed inside a Flat Rate bubble mailer, both are free at the Post Office so no supply costs, but it will offer superior protection and costs ~$4.90 if done through Paypal. You could probably send a dozen DS Lites in a regular bubble mailer perfectly fine, but its that one that breaks and you're left out the money that'll hurt.

Woahhh hahah alright I'll definitely try that. So if I put it in a flat rate box, then further put that inside a bubble mailer, it's just like I'm only paying for sending something in a flat rate box?

I'd use a flat rate USPS bubble mailer with extra bubble wrap and cardboard reinforcement.

[quote name='edthefreak']Woahhh hahah alright I'll definitely try that. So if I put it in a flat rate box, then further put that inside a bubble mailer, it's just like I'm only paying for sending something in a flat rate box?[/QUOTE]

Put the small flat rate box inside a priority bubble mailer then pay the shipping of the flat rate bubble mailer.

If you do go flat rate box inside a priority mailer, don't pack it up at the post office. This practice is frowned upon by the USPS.

bread's done
Back