Assassin's Creed: Revelations Xbox360 PS3 19.99 @ Best Buy

[quote name='thetruth1983']Wouldn't mind getting the pc version for this price so I can play in eyefinity. I wonder why almost never discount the pc version...[/QUOTE]
For this game the PC has not seen many discounts, but in general PC players get crazy deal on digital downloads, so I'm not complaining:cool:

[quote name='TooPoor']For this game the PC has not seen many discounts, but in general PC players get crazy deal on digital downloads, so I'm not complaining:cool:[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm hoping I can get this on pc by the end of the month for $20 or less so I can finish it before school starts. It's down to $25 on amazon but they just started charging tax in Texas =(

[quote name='thetruth1983']I agree. I'm hoping I can get this on pc by the end of the month for $20 or less so I can finish it before school starts. It's down to $25 on amazon but they just started charging tax in Texas =([/QUOTE]

do you not own a console, or you prefer better graphics on pc?

[quote name='thetruth1983']I agree. I'm hoping I can get this on pc by the end of the month for $20 or less so I can finish it before school starts. It's down to $25 on amazon but they just started charging tax in Texas =([/QUOTE]
That sucks. They said they will do the same for Cali stating this month, but I think it hasn't happened yet? Anyway, good luck on the hunt.

[quote name='YBX87']do you not own a console, or you prefer better graphics on pc?[/QUOTE]

I actually have multiple Xboxs and PS3s. I just want to play and beat this game in eyefinity since I just finished my rig last month.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Been at this price point a few times.[/QUOTE]

i am happy the op posted it becus i already beat it on ps3 and i now havest best buy credit so i need the 360 edt for the achievements... i dont mind playing it twice becaus i liked it so much the first time and i want to raise my gamer score. so far i havent found a cheaper price. so thank u op...

[quote name='namispep']i am happy the op posted it becus i already beat it on ps3 and i now havest best buy credit so i need the 360 edt for the achievements... i dont mind playing it twice becaus i liked it so much the first time and i want to raise my gamer score. so far i havent found a cheaper price. so thank u op...[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Anyone know if the PS3 versions available @ Amazon and Newegg have AC1 included on the disc? I still need to pick-up this game but prefer having a copy with AC1 on disc as well.

If not, then I'll probably just swing by BBY to find a copy with it on it.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Been at this price point a few times.[/QUOTE]
Understatment. Seems like it's every week. I got it Black Friday but traded it before getting very far. Seemed a little stale after playing Brotherhood.

[quote name='Enuf']where were you all in May it was $20 the whole month using the $20 off @gamer coupon...
edit:it dropped to $10 at least once during May w/coupon
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320226[/QUOTE]

Oh well no use to them now :p

Some people missed out, it'll probably hit 10 again but for now this I would say is a good deal. I enjoyed this game but got distracted and never finished plus I had just finished brotherhood, one of my favorites.

bread's done
Back