Photo
- - - - -

$20 WKC2, KZ3, Top Gun HL, $30 MK Complete, Fallout NV Ultimate, DMC HD, SFxTK @ GS

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

How are they denying you the points are they not scanning your RZ card or is it a system issue? I say always call the silver hotline with certain issues since not only will the resolve the issue you'll usually get RZ points in the process.

PM's are a snap in-store but if you have problem stores getting them done over the phone seems to be the way to go.

They refused to scan or enter my RZ info on the transaction - they said the system didnt ask for it and didnt allow them to enter it. Sounded like something they were told to say. I called the hotline but the lady i spoke with sounded clueless. Points have still not shown up as pending. Guess im gona have to call back...

Posted Image

#62 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

FYI, Starhawk is $30 at Target
Posted Image

#63 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

They refused to scan or enter my RZ info on the transaction - they said the system didnt ask for it and didnt allow them to enter it. Sounded like something they were told to say. I called the hotline but the lady i spoke with sounded clueless. Points have still not shown up as pending. Guess im gona have to call back...

They don't know what they're doing. On the receipt from any purchase at these stores there's a feedback section that's relayed to corp. you need to fill it out. When u enter the store by where the weekly ads are you may see a board with contact info for the store & GM managers, reach out to them also getting personal interaction with them will lead to better results in the future too. When you get assisted be sure to give them a good review thru the feedback section as well.

As for the issue at hand make a post on the forums page along with the store #'s that give u issues.

#64 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

OP updated

$20 Dead Space 2
$47 Spec Op the line
$30 DMC HD
$20 Crysis 2
$40 Lego batman 2
$50 SFxTekken SE
$20 Record of Agarest War Zero

#65 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

NICE. Now I can PM LEGO Batman and get $10 back. Order Spec Ops for in store pick up. Get the $10 then PM it to $47.

#66 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

best buy does not honor price matches with gift cards (at least not here)
WOOOO I STINK

#67 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

how do we use BB $10 code deal & use pm's on these titles to get the better deal. ?
Can we price match or what/how?

#68 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

best buy does not honor price matches with gift cards (at least not here)

You don't do it at the same time buy the games @ full price & get the code. Then call & pm after hopefully it doesn't take forever to get the codes.

how do we use BB $10 code deal & use pm's on these titles to get the better deal. ?

Yes, ^^^ order the games @ full price then pm after you get the codes.

#69 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

Assuming you have a couple $10 codes already from previous pick ups. You use them on the order, go pick it up, and turn around and PM it. You still did the in store pick up of an item over $50. So you'll still get the $10 even though you PMed it to a price under $50. Worked for me when I PMed Arkham City GOTY for $40

#70 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Instant cheap backlog
I just crunched the #'s end result 14 games for $310 + tax + AT LEAST $50 credit
that's basically $22.XX per game + $50 credit so you can decide if it's worth the work to pm them.

4 $10 savings codes
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=323254
620 base RZ points $10 RZ(120/250) RZ points leftover
77 RZ points for silver bonus (197/250) RZ points leftover(53 away from another $5 credit)

$15 Vita - Little Deviant's, Reality Fighters($30 total)
$20 Vita - MLB12, Unit 13, MK, Wipeout, Army Corp of Hell($100 total)
$20 PS3 - Ico/SOTC, Heavy Rain DC, HOTD EC($60 total)
$20 PS3/360 - Darkness 2, Rayman Origins($40 total)
$40 PS3 - Yakuza Dead Souls($40 total)(60 days to pm cheaper if silver potential $10 back)
$40 PS3/360 - Binary Domain($40 total)(60 days to pm cheaper if silver potential $10 back)

Where are these $15 and $20 vita games on sale?
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#71 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

Is the GoT game for 360 now universally $39.99 or just a limited time at GS? Still really interested in it for the story, but I've been playing a lot of DA2 lately (that game is great, so much better than all the ME games and only a few cuts below DA:O so far) and will be picking up KoA at BB soon enough so I may have my fantasy fill for cheaper. However, I'll likely run out of backlog by summer's end (if only RB Blitz came out earlier) and might be willing to pick it up now if it'll jump back up to $60.

#72 JanusZeal2

JanusZeal2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

$30 for DMC HD sounds like a good deal. Seems like most HD remakes that aren't bug-filled messes never drop below that. (DMC HD isn't buggy, right?).

Arkham City GOTY for $40 is tempting, but my CAG-sense is telling me that one will hit $30 or lower if I wait a little longer. What do you think?

#73 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

Those games were on sale at GS about a weeks or 2 ago. Part of the Gamestock sales they were having.

#74 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

Is the DMC collection a universal price drop?

#75 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hmmm, to get ico and sotc disc for $20 or just get sotc for $10 on PSN? I really didn't care a whole lot for ico, Decisions decisions

I think the disc only game might come with an ICO and a SOTC dynamic theme. Both are pretty cool.

#76 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

$30 for DMC HD sounds like a good deal. Seems like most HD remakes that aren't bug-filled messes never drop below that. (DMC HD isn't buggy, right?).

</p>

Nope! Not buggy at all. An almost flawless, if barebones, port. Just so I'm clear, for the Best Buy price matching thing, the OP is telling me that I can order for in-store pickup at the price listed online and then tell them to price match when I pick up the games?
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#77 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

Somewhat unrelated but a GS near me has a used Dead Island GOTY. $25 i tihink. Was the extra DLC a code or on the disc for the 360?
Thanks

#78 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

Somewhat unrelated but a GS near me has a used Dead Island GOTY. $25 i tihink. Was the extra DLC a code or on the disc for the 360?
Thanks

It's on the disc.

#79 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

It's on the disc.

thanks

#80 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

</p>

Nope! Not buggy at all. An almost flawless, if barebones, port. Just so I'm clear, for the Best Buy price matching thing, the OP is telling me that I can order for in-store pickup at the price listed online and then tell them to price match when I pick up the games?

The reason Enuf said to do in-store pickup is because of the spend $50 get $10 GC if you order online and do store pick-up. But wait til you get your $10 GC thru e-mail then call and do a PM. If you're not planning to spend at least $50 you can just go to BBY and a PM in-store.

#81 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

deals were live during 4th of july week

$30 for DMC HD sounds like a good deal.

Arkham City GOTY for $40 is tempting, but my CAG-sense is telling me that one will hit $30 or lower if I wait a little longer. What do you think?

Buy both from BB using in-store p/u do 2 orders you'll need a $11 filler for DMC though. You'll get $20 in codes, pm both games down to get $20 back & you still have 30/60 days to hold onto Batman looking for a lower price. Win Win Win

Just so I'm clear, for the Best Buy price matching thing, the OP is telling me that I can order for in-store pickup at the price listed online and then tell them to price match when I pick up the games?

You gotta pay full price for the games @ BB that way your order goes over $50 to get the code. Then once you get the code pm it to get cash back.

#82 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

I didn't read through all the posts but I noticed that OP had MK Komplete for $39.99 while the e-mail I got showing the weekly ad that starts today (07/18) has MK: Komplete (360 is the only one pictured) at $29.99...

Is that misprint? I called a store and had them ring it up and they said it is still ringing up at $39.99

Anyone have insight on this?

#83 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

I didn't read through all the posts but I noticed that OP had MK Komplete for $39.99 while the e-mail I got showing the weekly ad that starts today (07/18) has MK: Komplete (360 is the only one pictured) at $29.99...

Is that misprint? I called a store and had them ring it up and they said it is still ringing up at $39.99

$30 both systems online only MK was $40 before I updated the OP

#84 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

So, did Amazon price match all these or all they just universal price drops? I checked several of them and they are all the same price on Amazon.

But FYI, Amazon has Spec Ops for both 360 and PS3 for $38.49. now.
Let's go O's!

#85 lBleachl

lBleachl

No, not Clorox.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

I just bought Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Posted Image for $30 earlier today (7/19) in-store.

#86 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

had no idea MK had another drop!
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#87 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!