[OOS] $0.01 Jet Set Radio Future / Sega GT (xbox) @ circuitcity.com

sucks that they sold out so fast.
i did manage to get in on (a single copy of) jsrf. i would never pay a monthly fee to play a game and i dont particularly care for rpgs, so i left everquest for those that might have wanted it.
thanks again for posting wlau! ive been wanting to play this game for a while, and you cant beat $2.00 shipped!

I hate circuit city.com I get the games in my shopping cart and then when I go to check out then they tell me it is OOS. I hate how they get my hopes up. They did the same thing with Mario Party 4 $1.99 a couple months back.

[quote name='ZForce915']This sucks because I just got an XBOX and a decent game like this for $2 shipped would have been nice.[/QUOTE]

If its that important to you, you can get a preplayed version from EB for less than $5 shipped.

[quote name='Follandboy']I hate circuit city.com I get the games in my shopping cart and then when I go to check out then they tell me it is OOS. I hate how they get my hopes up. They did the same thing with Mario Party 4 $1.99 a couple months back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I thought it had come back, and then no dice.

O well...easy come easy go. No big deal if I got it or not, hopefully there will be other games for cheap soon.

I think Gamestop.com has the JSRF/GT combo PO'd for $2.99. Use FREESHIPALL for free shipping. I'd think the chances of you not receiving the case and manual are pretty slim with this one.

[quote name='little_krampy']I think Gamestop.com has the JSRF/GT combo PO'd for $2.99. Use FREESHIPALL for free shipping. I'd think the chances of you not receiving the case and manual are pretty slim with this one.[/QUOTE]

Even if they do have the case and manual, sometime they wont send it to save shipping.

this is all so wrong. i actually like Jet Set Radio Future, and Sega GT, they're great games... i guess if this is how much they'll bring the price down to so everyone can enjoy it... then so be it!

off to my lonely world of cheap games...

i wont buy anything pre-played if i can still find it new.
so yes, that is exactly why i was so excited about this deal.

[quote name='mmn']Why are you guys excited for this? Because it may come brand new instead of preplayed? For the price of 1 cent plus the shipping CC charges, you can get this game shipped from Gamestop for almost the same price.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950211[/QUOTE]

Gamestop rarely ships used stuff complete.

bread's done
Back