Hitman: Blood Money XBL $14.99

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

Quick search has it for sale at GS, Amazon, and GoHastings. All used though or for an outrageous price new. New does seem to be pretty rare.

Yep, new is an outrageous price and I don't know why...even used copies in very good condition tend to sell for a decent chunk of coin. Weird.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#32 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:00 AM

I just watched a gameplay video of this game, the one with him knocking on a surveillance van and left a poisoned donut box. Lol those agents ate the donuts.

#33 meta460085

meta460085

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

Nice. I was thinking about getting into the series and picking up the PS2/xbox versions used on Amazon. I guess I'll just wait now. Thanks for the heads up!

Word.

#34 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:28 AM

Are we still talking about a game here?

Yes sir and I actually just found the video of level I was talking about. Good times indeed!!!

#35 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

I just watched a gameplay video of this game, the one with him knocking on a surveillance van and left a poisoned donut box. Lol those agents ate the donuts.

I remember that level. That was great. I love this game. I played and beat it a few years ago, but recently rebought it at Gamestop used with a gift card I had. If I didn't , I would pick this up for $15 for sure. Great game. I can't wait for Absolution!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#36 UnrealZero

UnrealZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

I just watched a video review of it and it reminds me too much of Kayne and Lynch. I'm sure it's better, but I can wait till the new one comes out to dive into the series.

Lol what?

#37 CosmosTheMouse

CosmosTheMouse

The Ace Of Spades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:16 AM

there is a hitman HD collection in the works. I would just wait for that. it will probably be around $30 for all three titles.

Wait a second.... really??

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

Yep, new is an outrageous price and I don't know why...even used copies in very good condition tend to sell for a decent chunk of coin. Weird.

It's the same thing with Need For Speed Most Wanted. It is because they are launch titles from 2005 or so and have been OOP for years.

This seems like a good deal if you don't mind DD. I do, however, so I will be picking up a copy from a local store for $15 sometime soon (they have 2 for $14.99).

#39 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:34 AM

I didn't know that either. That's pretty awesome. The level that @thetruth1983 posted was a ton of fun. This game is worth the asking price.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#40 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

there is a hitman HD collection in the works. I would just wait for that. it will probably be around $30 for all three titles.

Probably should be mentioned that NOTHING has been confirmed yet, and the rumored game has only been listed for PS3 at this point.

People should buy Spelunky instead of this.

Nah...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#41 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

Yes! I think I'm more excited for the HD collection than I am for Absolution. I absolutely love this series. The Hitman games are the best games that no one has ever played, lost gems! I am so upset at how underrated this series is. I would take blood money over any of the recent triple A titles.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#42 ddog510

ddog510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

Double Agent is one of my favourite games...so i bit
Posted Image

#43 CosmosTheMouse

CosmosTheMouse

The Ace Of Spades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

Probably should be mentioned that NOTHING has been confirmed yet, and the rumored game has only been listed for PS3 at this point.

I was thinking if it came out I was betting it would be an exclusive like the other HD remakes, but then they did start selling hitman on Xbox as well so who knows. PS3, Xbox, if it came out I would get it for either. Prob PS3 seeing as I had them for PS2.

Yes! I think I'm more excited for the HD collection than I am for Absolution. I absolutely love this series. The Hitman games are the best games that no one has ever played, lost gems! I am so upset at how underrated this series is. I would take blood money over any of the recent triple A titles.

Seriously. Blood Money was great. I liked Contracts as well though, "Traditions Of The Trade" where you could hide the shotgun in the box of roses was fantastic.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

I'm in on this. The gameplay for the series is still fantastic as modern titles water down the stealth. Even though I'm not terribly crazy about digital distribution as I can't resell afterwards, I'm in at this price. Into the backlog you go.

#45 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

Your dad should've also taught you grammar.

He should of taught you to have respect for others... :applause::applause::applause:

#46 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

Why is it that the disc version is so difficult to find? Just how rare is this thing?

On a sidenote, pretty good game but dear Lord it can be difficult to pass some of those levels. I always get caught dragging bodies around or for some magical reason enemies see through my sneaky ruses like they are assassin-seeking missiles.

I've played through this games a couple times. Great game. The only Hitman I could just kill everyone in. There were no witnesses because I literally killed everyone. :lol:

As someone else said it was one of the good launch titles and been OOP for a while. Also launch titles generally have lower print runs and I'm pretty sure this wasn't re-released as Platinum Hits

But yea try to find a copy from GS. Disc >>x1000>> digital

#47 variablesunknown

variablesunknown

Artful Dodger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

Thanks OP, I've never played any Hitman games and heard this was a great start. Been looking for this one for a while after hearing Cheapy and Patrick K (Giantbomb) rave about it and even though I try to avoid expensive downloadble games this is too convenient and tempting to pass up! I hope it holds up after 6 years, man that makes me feel old.
"Brian, I am going to be honest with you...that smells like pure gasoline". Ron Burgundy's take on Sex Panther cologne

#48 killer9

killer9

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Loved the hitman series on ps2 just couldnt get into this one back in 2007 i did not like the demo

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#49 karamsoul

karamsoul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

Seems like the sale is over. Back to $29.99 :(

Edit: Seems like the Games for Windows downloadable PC version went on sale instead at $14.99.

I'm kind of a big deal...

#50 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

held out for the hd collection. it WILL come, why do you think this ones on sale hmmmm?

EDIT for kittycat below: true, especially since there have been a couple that ONLY came to PS3. I have both so im good either way. thanks OP, i was so close to purchasing, but then realized i have like 3 other stealth games in backlog too. really fighting this addiction to good deals.

Edited by bajingo, 05 July 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#51 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

held out for the hd collection. it WILL come, why do you think this ones on sale hmmmm?

Yes, but will it come for Xbox 360? Jury's out on that one.