Crackdown 2 $4.99 bestbuy.com

I enjoy it. Coop is great. Yes, it's the same city just more broken, and mostly plays the same way, but that doesn't make it less fun. And, but blame microsoft for enforcing a rush schedule. For how long they had, a great job.

And for $5, go for it. I paid $8 happily.

good deal.

This is the price for the game Used. Just figured I'd clarify. Its not available anywhere near me either. I enjoyed the the first one and never got around to picking up this one. I'll keep my eyes pealed.

Here's a link. Good luck finding this though. It was posted a few months ago and sold out quickly. If you can find it, it's totally worth it. I paid full price and don't regret it.

It's been $4.99 for awhile now, picked it up back in October at the same price. I'd imagine it'll stay there as well. Gamestop has it for $12.99, so it's a good price for it. Just watch the condition it comes in, mine was cracked around the middle but still works. Still, I never know when it's going to decide to crack more.

i wuld order it but i am afraid it might be scratch i would rather try it in store so i dont get rip off again.

[quote name='namispep']i wuld order it but i am afraid it might be scratch i would rather try it in store so i dont get rip off again.[/QUOTE]

Sadly you can't check the disk condition in store as the game is sealed. However, you could always return it if it doesn't work.

[quote name='namispep']i wuld order it but i am afraid it might be scratch i would rather try it in store so i dont get rip off again.[/QUOTE]

You could use that handy $2 gift card you received from the copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations you traded in.:rofl:

[quote name='skateraXVIII']You could use that handy $2 gift card you received from the copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations you traded in.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

That was a vicious and hurtful comment

Also, Buy 2 Get 1 Free right now on Pre-Owned games.

10% Gamer discount also applies for those who have Gamer Unlocked. Tempted to get this, but my backlog is huge already.

[quote name='doubledown']Also, Buy 2 Get 1 Free right now on Pre-Owned games.

10% Gamer discount also applies for those who have Gamer Unlocked. Tempted to get this, but my backlog is huge already.[/QUOTE]

Did this. Got Crackdown 2, Enslaved and CoD4:MW all for $16 (shipped to store). Not bad for games I've traded away.

[quote name='etcrane']That was a vicious and hurtful comment[/QUOTE]

pls dotn mike fun of me i jus try to hlp nd my dad is laywer cyber bulying is illeagl

Um, I ordered mine just fine. The only thing that didn't work was ship to store which didn't matter because I got free shipping for being a silver member.

5 bucks, free shipping = good deal

[quote name='kulsechsky']There is one available in Montclair, CA[/QUOTE]

Lol, that was because of me. I had placed several orders with the "Ship to Store" option and then cancelled after they were ready for pickup. I guess the store never sent them back and just kept them in inventory.

I edited the OP again. Since it appears the OP has disappeared. Crackdown 2 is no longer available for shipping. You may be able to find it in store.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I edited the OP again. Since it appears the OP has hightailed it out of here. Crackdown 2 is no longer available for shipping. You may be able to find it in store.[/QUOTE]

I know it says shipping unavailable but my order went through and is confirmed.

Thanks so much for the heads up.........I wanted DARKSIDERS and I knew it would go back in stcok when this one does can't be 8.37 yay!!!!

[quote name='Yamato']pls dotn mike fun of me i jus try to hlp nd my dad is laywer cyber bulying is illeagl[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='goblowsoup']It's been $4.99 for awhile now, picked it up back in October at the same price. I'd imagine it'll stay there as well. Gamestop has it for $12.99, so it's a good price for it. Just watch the condition it comes in, mine was cracked around the middle but still works. Still, I never know when it's going to decide to crack more.[/QUOTE]
Be very careful with that man. I had a friend who had a game with a couple small cracks around the center hole and the disc ended up breaking into a thousand pieces inside his 360. Those discs spin at incredible speeds, and the slightest crack especially near the middle of the disc can compromise the structure of the disc significantly.

bread's done
Back