Fry's Rock Band 3 Stuff $10 each/all home consoles

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I was just at Fry's in Duluth, GA and they had a shelf section of Rock Band 3 accessories all for $9.99 each. The stuff they had on sale included:

The Keyboard/RB3 game bundle for all three consoles
The Pro Guitar for Wii
The Midi adapter for Wii and PS3

A bunch of DJ Hero 2 bundles were on that section as well, but they were unmarked.

PS. I KNOW Fry's isn't in a lot of cities, but it's also not regional as it's spread out from LA to ATL, etc.

PPS. Possibly YMMV manager's sale although it wasn't marked that way.

There was never a PS3 game/keyboard bundle.. an official one, anyway.. you're lucky, I would love a keyboard for the 360.

[quote name='Scorch']There was never a PS3 game/keyboard bundle.. an official one, anyway.. you're lucky, I would love a keyboard for the 360.[/QUOTE]Oops. I guess that one was just the keyboard then. I know the 360 version is the bundle.

[quote name='Scorch']There was never a PS3 game/keyboard bundle.. an official one, anyway.. you're lucky, I would love a keyboard for the 360.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw a PS3 bundle at a Target, but maybe I'm trippin'.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw a PS3 bundle at a Target, but maybe I'm trippin'.[/QUOTE]

PS3 only had the keyboard.

I've been looking for a keyboard bundle on the cheap for a while, I'm gonna give this a check tomorrow morning. Thanks :)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If only this was online... I would gladly pick up the keyboard bundle for $10.[/QUOTE]

This. $10 is a steal for that, but no Fry's near me.

[quote name='buster90']People still play this stuff?[/QUOTE]
Its fun to pick up once and awhile or when you have some friends over! Its even more fun after a few beverages :)

[quote name='buster90']People still play this stuff?[/QUOTE]

Eh yes. Three words BOOZE, MATES and GOODTIMES
m8s

[quote name='phatprize']Thanks OP! Just snagged the last Xbox 360 bundle. I already own the game so trading that into amazon for 5 dollars![/QUOTE]

Saved me a trip.

Damnit - just last week I finally found a used copy of RB3 from gamestop after looking for over a month (none other in my state) - now I could have got one for half the price in a bundle? DAMN!

[quote name='phatprize']Thanks OP! Just snagged the last Xbox 360 bundle. I already own the game so trading that into amazon for 5 dollars![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what Amazon's policies are right now, but there's no UPC on the game that's included in the bundle (at least there wasn't in mine), and whatever item you trade in to them has to have the corresponding UPC.

bread's done
Back