Final Fantasy XIII-2 19.99 Online ToysRUs

Thanks for the heads up! $20 is my target price, but I still haven't finished XIII. I can't help but feel it's just a chore to finish. I just finished the battle with Barthandelus and just started Chapter 10. I guess I'll wait for 15 Used some other time.

worth $20 imo. and im not a fan in the series or anything.
a few months ago best buy had it new for $15 after coupon and I thought what the heck ill try it, put like 25 hours in the game and didn't even do all the stuff

I'm tempted to buy online for $20 and pick it up at a local store. I've never done anything like that before but I'm assuming it'd work. My only reservation is if there will be a GOTY version coming out someday. Do Square games even do GOTY?

[quote name='Snuggelz']Thanks for the heads up! $20 is my target price, but I still haven't finished XIII. I can't help but feel it's just a chore to finish. I just finished the battle with Barthandelus and just started Chapter 10. I guess I'll wait for 15 Used some other time.[/QUOTE]

Wait till Barthandelus fight at the end of chapter 11, it's beyond annoying with 3.5 mil hit points. I gave up there and went to xiii-2 and had a blast with it.

[quote name='CatEyes']I'm tempted to buy online for $20 and pick it up at a local store. I've never done anything like that before but I'm assuming it'd work. My only reservation is if there will be a GOTY version coming out someday. Do Square games even do GOTY?[/QUOTE]

There was a statement from Square saying no international edition would be released, in your case you mean goty, but square also did international versions. So no DLC on disk, also they said there would be an announcement in regards to FF13 and 13-2 soon, possibly 13-3.

bread's done
Back