Game Vault (Nebraska Store) $5 off Coupon and B2G1 Used Coupon

N1ntendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
Just stopped into my local video game store in Omaha and the guy showed me this:

img069.jpg

You have to go to omaha.localgreatcoupons.com and look for Game Vault in the drop down menu but they don't expire until 8/17/12. You can print them out after clicking on them or just show the coupon on your phone like I did. Sorry if the smaller print is hard to make out.

He carries all systems and games (even Neo Geo Games!) so using the coupon isn't a problem for me. :D

Hmm, may have to check this place out. Good to know there's some other CAGs in the Omaha area. The website needs a major update, what are the in store selection & prices like?

Yes it does. They have most of not all new releases and a grand selection of games from NES to 360. The owner bundles games at a lower price when too many get traded in. I bought all 3 Gears of War games bundled for $35. As for prices, he strives to have the lowest price. He price matches GameStop and the local Gamers store.

hmmm I follow them on twitter waiting for more b2g1s. He does charge basic retail on rare stuff which is kinda lame but it evens out with a b2g1

Yeah the twitter is outdated. Madden 12 is $20 now. He also told me that PS2, Xbox, Genesis, and all GameBoy Games are ALWAYS B2G1 w/o coupon. I go to this store as my regular now as I got a Neo Geo System from him for $250 w/ 2 controllers and his bundles rock.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Good find, but if this a Nebraska store it should be posted under regional deals.[/QUOTE]

Oops! My mistake. Should I repost or will a moderator move the thread?

bread's done
Back